If the laws of nature allowed it, I would bear that man's children!

If the laws of nature allowed it, I would bear that man's children!

I NEED A MIRACLE, PLS 100X LINK :((

Faith is blind

Why would we be selling? Did you make this in advance for the next time it goes down 5%?

Because you will be tested

realisticly, what can we expect till end of the year? 5x? 10x? No one knows, alright but gut feeling? If this goes the ZRX way I'll loose my mind

ZRX? Nigger, ZRX is a set of smart contracts.

You wanna hear what Chainlink is?

Its a solution aimed to give ETH/smart contracts rocket boosters. Like upgrading a childs cycle \w training wheels to a warp drive. This is what chainlink allows you to do with smart contracts.

And on top of all that its backed by Chief RSA engineer(cryptography backed and used by NSA from 1950s to 2007) and LLVM & FB engineer (LLVM is worlds best compiler for C/C++ used by all software devs around the world ) + Hudson aka ETH main dev.

You compare ZRX to LINK, its like bambi vs godzilla.

When Sergey does a live demo @ conference of a STANDARDIZED BANKING TRANSACTION WITH ISO NUMBER every single bank CEO will instantly cum because of how mindblown they will be since they can now easily pair their >> EXISTING

Rapture will happen on October 16th

>In that single point of time they will all start buying HUGE CHUNKS OF LINK.

This is really something most people don't understand. It's not going to be your average crypto NEETs buying LINK. It will be the big banks with the deep pockets, and they will be buying this shit before Sergey has the the time to say "thank you everyone, and have a great rest of the weekend" and put his mic down after the demo.

You cannot overestimate the importance of this demo. It's like the iPhone unveiling for the financial world.

sounds good, the market doesnt rly give a shit about technology at all tho. It's just hype based bullshit and marketing. Btc is a dinosaur is is and will prolly be always nr. 1 tho. TenX has a working real world product and the tokens goes further south everyday. Good news on Eth usually don't do shit for the eth price. This market is fucking nonsense, I just hope I can make money by diversifying. I'm currently invested in 7 Icos. If only one of those goes the 100x way I'd count that as a huge fucking success in total.. like people expected zrx to be 1$ by now. Didn't happen. no matter how good Link actually is, the price doesnt rly care for that

holy fucking shit

this is why I check biz

As you can tell from sale, sergey and chainlink dont give a shit about consumers, why? because they target banks and enterprise fortune 500 companies that can pay x1000 and have technical advisors. When those companies see RSA+ LLVM + Facebook + ETH main dev. its 4/4 checkmarks aka instant invest.

I like how this is DGB happening all over again.

>b-b-b-but PINK is partnered with SHIT
rrrright

Mad nolinker

I had 18,250 LINK before I sold them at ath kek

the future is bright- Hopefully. Thank you for all the info, hope you make a shitton of money with Link user

We already made it user, blockchain just didnt catch up with the gains yet.

That makes you a mad NOLINKer

what is the custom token for myetherwallet?

0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

I can't withdraw my LINKs off ED. DID I JUST GET EXIT SCAMMED?

Yup ED is just a huge scam website.

Try moving it to your wallet first, and make sure you have enough for transaction fees

I'm trying to move it to my wallet but it's been pending for 30 god damn minutes. How long does this shit usually take?

cool