BASED LINKIES

coinmarketcap.com/assets/chainlink/

ON COIN MARKET CAP. PREPARE FOR NORMIES TO SEE THE MARKET CAP, TO BREAK THE TOP 100, AND MOON TO THE TOP 20 MINIMUM

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/chainlink/
etherdelta.com/#LINK-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>coinmarketcap.com/assets/chainlink/
Where do I buy this shit?

fuck this already broke top 80 i'm not waiting any longer

Next stop, liqui. How long did it take for liqui to list blackmoon?
click on the markets tab, newfag

etherdelta.com/#LINK-ETH

derp

Already below ICO, no thanks.

Like an hour after it was released. Say what you will about BMC but the team gets shit done.

What was the ico- price ?

>Circulating Supply 350,000,000 LINK

This is in desperate need of more exchanges.

Stop fudding. Its above ico.

I'm so happy guys, finally oracle problem will be solved.

pretty impressive etherdelta had the volume to pump it this high

liqui made dnt go from 30M to 150M within two weeks, so it would be great if it got added there

bittrex is never adding a new coin, but poloniex added 0x, so i think they might add link aswell at some point

bitfenix might add it aswell, as they already have omg

I was never able to use ethereum properly with the fucking oracle problem, PRAISE SERGEY IT IS SOLVED NOW

you are a special kind of stupid nigger

I think I like this type of fud more than the "wow 0.5% of ico price lol, glad I sold at ATH" stuff

1/2600 crowdsale
1/3120 presale

thx :)

really annoyed by the missing icon desu, when will they add it

Somebody photoshop Sergey into the comfy blanket PLEASE

>tfw you solve the oracle problem

sorry wrong thread, i meant for blockfolio

Wtf I got in the presale but recieved the crowdsale price.

Wtf is with EtherDelta, that site is shit... can't even buy LINK, everything is frozen

just wait for liqui, m8. it'll get listed within a few days.

My guess is ED didn't solve the oracle problem

Damn, it really can solve the prophet problem can't it?

Same here. I think they gave crowdsale price to transactions to pools that went over the limit.

Will it be solving the mage muddle up?

PROPHET PROBLEM SOLVING CONFIRMED

SERGIO IS JESUS

I dont think so. I was in multiple pools & I got 3120/ETH....but its possible they gave 2600 to the specific addresses that went over the limit

The Delphi Debacle is finished!

>coinmarketcap.com/assets/chainlink/
ummm... is this thing crashing?

etherdelta.com/#LINK-ETH

Its in a death spiral... hope you didn't actually buy.

Yes but the sibyl snag remains.

>bittrex is never adding a new coin
can i get some sort of credible sauce on this? i keep hearing it

Yeah I think it may be specifically transactions that went over the limit. Mine may have been just barely over the limit if the address was only a 100 eth one.

i bought at 0.0007 ETH

am i bagholder now

It's 1.5x over the ico price right now. Stop Fudding.

Can someone redpill me on the utility of this coin?

No source, they just haven't added a coin in ages. I can see this being the first new coin on bittrex since a couple of months, but I wouldn't put money on it.

no my friend, the guru complication is over

wtf is with that chart

it started out at 51, then went to 70+, then to 55.

instead coinmarketcap shows some weird falling trajectory

is ether fluctuating against bitcoin that much?

What was the ICO price? this looks like its dying fast

got an oracle problem?

not with chainlink.

>read the whitepaper or watch his youtube shtick

Is concludes the warlock worry.

ico was about 33. atm its 55 i think

~0.0004

I think .00055 is below that
nice fud btw

ChainLink is the first decentralized Oracle (google this) that allows anyone to securely provide smart contracts with access to external data, off-chain payments, and really any other API you can dream up. Confirmation of delivery of an items (RFID), confirmation of a wire being sent or received, interest rates from any central bank, sports scores, product/machine uptime, price of Eth/BTC in real time, weather patterns etc. All this data will be able to directly inform smartcontracts. Right now smart contracts are simple if/then functions where you go and manually do the if so the then comes back. Now with Oracles smartcontracts can automatically confirm or deny if/then contracts without any human interaction. Transactional automation for agreed upon terms on steroids.

Anyone can now engrain off-chain data directly onto the blockchain in an actually decentralized way and use that data to directly inform trustless smart contracts, and since the Oracle is decentralized you know the data feed is secure and you’re not concerned with tampering on the Oracle’s part. This is like a skeleton key to actualize the data on the blockchain and apply that data to real world use cases. In a way, its actually like ETH in that it gives people the building blocks to create more amazing things

ED charts are pretty terrible.

Pre ico was something like .00032 and ico was .00038.

ah so you mean the prognostication trouble has been ironed out?

how do i buy on ED?

i keep trying to buy the sell orders but they're already gone

It solves the oracle problem, you will see it's demo at SIBOS.

Oracle problem is solved friend.

We finally did it.

you need to make lag-bids, directly buying one of the lowest offers won't help because the exchange is based on the blockchain and therefore slower than you are used to.

buy a little bit more expensive and your order will come through

Just solve my oracle up

There's a ridicules delay with the order book on ED. You either got to buy a higher sell order or just be really fast/lucky when the order book refreshes. If you're not in a hurry it may be better to list a buy order. Just know there's a small fee if you cancel early.

Confirming I got into one of anime-chans pools before the limit was reached and got the pre-sale bonus.

how the fuck do i buy stuff on etherdelta?!
damn it

ok so i put an order in at .0005 for 2000

will that work?

I'm too dumb for this shit

I mean you did it right but youre not gonna fill that

If you think it will dip to .0005 then that's a good call.

I got in way before the cap though and got the 2600 price.

why not? the last order in the book was .0004999

Go try to fill any of those orders. They sold a long time ago. Price looks like its closer to .0063 now

Screenshot laminate this asap

fuck now i don't have enough gas to cancel the order....someone just kill me already

lel exact same thing happened to me when I first used etherdelta. absolute cluster fuck. the ideas behind it are great and it looks pretty nice but the devs really need to work on the whole wallet/contract gas bullshit

80th coin already

76th now and rising fast.

We moon now

Predictions? 3 months from now ? How much money are we going to have around Xmas?

ICO x15

We finna be rich
FUDers, scoop now on ED or remain poorbois

It has yet to be listed on any exchanges too, I expect top 50 soon.

Think SIBOS conference, 17th October. Basically a big bank conference where SWIFT shills their interests and banks discuss the technology.

The DEMO between Chain Link and SWIFT will ignite some institutional awareness.

No marketing either.

Rank 65th

Wow. Nice climb