WHY THE FUCK DOES IT KEEP GOING DOWN

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT KEEP GOING DOWN
WHY ARE THE WHALES PLAYING THIS GAME

something needs to be done about these fucking whales. they're fucking all of us smalls over in this trying time.

sorry kid

nothing personal

See you at 50k deluded arkie.

Overhyped shitcoin. Wise people will sell before the weekend

If all the "smalls" worked together, they would overpower the big

xau has news coming before the weekend, buy now before it gets huge

I don''t get it - the more the price being suppressed people are going to get bored/fed up and move on

This coin has no floor btw. See you at 30k sats

especially when other coins are having huge news towards end of year

>a coin doesnt go up all the time

stop being married to your coins, imbeciles. Sell when you're on top, then ride a new train

you and i both know that will never happen. look at chain coin, nice idea but a huge fail.

And once you sell, i.e. give the whales what they want, the moon mission begins again.
This the classic Veeky Forums cycle completes. Buy high sell low.

They are going to drive it down to 2.00, then pump it to 5.28. Just hodl, set your sell for $5.18, and walk away.

>They are going to drive it down to 2.00
that would put it at less than half of the ATH though

Ark seems to be one of the only coin actually doing something and not just hype - oracle problem anyone?

>whales see massive crash this weekend
>artificially drive down ark price as fast as possible
>we all board the ARK before the weekend and multi-industry bubble
>USD, Housing market, stock market, bitcoin, it all takes a sudden crash
>BTC recovers and we skyrocket in the ark.

Brilliant. People buy the hype thread. Ark whales start profit taking, driving it down as far as they can toward 50k. That crop of suckers gets frustrated, sell low and walk away. Biz classic whales buy back, start new hype thread, new batch of suckers buys in. Wash rinse repeat. I have been making solid gains as a little sucker fish attatched to the whales back. Just dont piss them off, they will crush you. One of the only benefits to the coin is that the whales usually allow the coin to gain a little each cycle. So its a good long term hold.

it's a shit coin.

hope you enjoyed the FOMO pump.

you're right, 1$ then. coins usually retrace about 80-90%

This is one of the biz classic whales. Be good little krill amd dump tou2r bags now.

What did they drive it down to last cycle, wasnt it two eighty something? If so, we are almost there.

WHAT THE FUCK I BOUGHT IN AT 123k YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS SAID IT WAS GONNA KEEP GOING UP!!! WHAT THE FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK

Ark is going the way of CHC. Classic PnD by fuckhead whales

Classic. Screencapped. Please post pink wojack for my collection next time.

look at all those jellyhanded faggots

The arkies are thee most deluded soon to be pink wojaks, it gets me every time!

who here /sellin'low/ ?

bought at 109k. why so much evil in this world?
i had good coins like dash and rise. people said ark would only dip at 350k.

I buy in again at 1$

please explain what the whales are doing to drive the price down? thanks

Place a large sell order, such as more than 20btc worth of ark. People see it, panic and fill but orders by selling into them. The whale lowers his sell order. Continue this and the price keeps dropping. The whale is simultaneously buying at low prices while doing this. His stack of ark increases because people sold him cheap ark. Sell order is then removed at will and the price rises. People who sold low post pink wojaks.

Aye, there be a shitstorm a brewin'. Steady as she goes lads, steady as she goes.

Boughht at 82k sold at 95k
Never looked back.

couldnt have said it better spot on.

shut up shut up shut no no no the market is always efficient and this could never happen it's an efficient market no no no why did i sell my Ark i will drown when btc sinks tomorrow fuck fuck fuck

>tfw you fud at .3
>tfw you fud at $1
>tfw you fud at $3
>tfw you fud at $4
>tfw you fud at $3
>tfw you fud at $1
>tfw you fud at .3
>tfw you fud at 0

feels good

>He didn't sell all of his ARK, even at a loss, to buy LINK
This is why you're not gonna make it.

oh god it's crappening

We're going below $3 again tonight.

not even slightly worried. Just walk away and return in 2 weeks.

neiss shop but pepe doesn't know how to drive bro

This.

he ain't driving, he's sailing bro
did nobody inform you that the ark is an amphibious lambo?

And see that it steadily declined to $2?

Every dip means more buying opportunity for us brother. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Because it sucks.

it's going continue dropping until 69k then a glorious uptrend will begin.

i am already balls deep. Not risking my ark by day trading.

>sold all my ARK at 100000sats

You mean 75k

maybe, hence why i just hodl and prepare for the worst.

Screw that type of thinking. You will get burned eventually.

try 20k

Put down the bubbly pipe crackhead.

Lol. The second I posted that, the buy walls collapsed and the sell walls reappeared. What a petulant little Faggot. I dont care. Ruin your cash cow, faggot. Throw a pony boy faggot bitch fit and wreck it all. Go ahead. Im waiting.

refresh after it goes up 1-2%

anyone notice the sell wall getting even bigger everytime? This whale is killing it

.maybe they are done with it and wanna rip its guts out before they walk away.

>wake up
>ARK is dying

Deluded Arkies

My company is the reason. We bought 24.7 mil USD worth of ARK but after talking with the devs we decided to pull out until we hear from the ARK team about something important before we move back in.

I don't get it - they're buying at this low price but I guess 1-2% profit on such a large amount is good for them - I just want them to fuck off

When do you think the stuttering potheads will produce something of interest?

Elon Musk everybody
Just bought 100k

>spent 25mil
>AND THEN talked to the devs
man, at least try with your larp

Good catch.

Jump off the ark into the Oceanlab, only on waves

It's because the initial discussion we had wasn't exactly truthful to some extent. We had a discussion 2 days later and they changed there development strategy which made us a bit nervous.

stop larping

There

Contact Balazs or Eric and ask them about the regression tests if you would like to know.

Ok all of you weakhands sell out now so we can get down to the price the larping whales want so we can go back up.

Their =! There
Definitely multi-million dollar material. Thanks for sharing with us here at Veeky Forums, that's very kind of you. Most people with that kind of money would see posting here as a waste of time, but you sir are a fine specimen of humanity

Welp, I kinda figured since their last drive down was $2.80 ish before the last moonshot, this drive down would end at 3 bucks. LOOKS LIKE ARK is BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

>Changed their development strategy
Oh you :3

beluga whale here

Havent you accumulated enough?

i can inspect element as well

im dumping it all

Do it faggot I dare you

inspect my element, bitch

bitch my element, inspector

fuck these motherfuckers - basically ruining an awesome coin - go play your fucking whale games with a shitcoin please

Annoying thing is people lose confidence - it may rise again but how many people seriously gonna hold when it gets fucked so hard every time

bitch my inspector, element

inspect my bitch, element

You do 24 m deals and don't know diff twixt their and there. Nice larp.

Bought 100k

Get it on some more exchanges then

that's it, im dumping it all

DO IT

I was earning my bitcoin bit by bit here and there never losing until I decided to listen Veeky Forums and ended putting everything into ARK at 110k. I want to cry. I had to pull my funfair coins to get back into daily trading ;_;

keep for funfair coins for next time when you finally found a girlfriend my brother. we are heading back to 120

dubs demands it, i guess i have to now

how?

we're about to pump this to 90k
you're welcome

Thank you. Sir. Thank you for the crumbs from your Whale Table. We were sweating it.

>still hasnt done it

Did it. Was absorbed.

i told you all to get out, we're dropping it to 15k im not fucking kidding.

Im out you fucking deluded arkies. traded my ark into eth and bought chainlink. get fucked niggers

Im not selling at a loss. What part of I'll ride it down to zero dont you dense motherfuckers understand. What would it take to burn that into your thick. fucking. skulls.

>STRAT bagholder
>Will HODL until end of time or 500+k moon mission
You know nothing of my pain.