Everyone is born equal

>everyone is born equal

HAHAHAHAHA XDDD IM A GAYMER XDDDDD I HATE WOMEN AND BLACKS AND JEWS XDDDDD IM A GAYMER
You need to go back

>equal
Doesn't exist

i havent seen anyone this assblasted in while

>blacks are worth 3/5 of a person
founding fathers got that bants going on

Equality under law, not equality under nature.

/thread

But people aren't equal under the law either.
Kids aren't tried like adults. People with precedents aren't tried like people who never committed crimes.

but at the time of their birth they were all equal under the law

divorce laws treat men and women differently. that was there from birth

wrong cos babies cant get married

now you're just being silly. the gender you're born with determines how the law treats you when it comes to divorce laws.

that law doesnt apply to infants and actually youre the one being silly by finding technical exceptions to a general statement like "born equal on the law"

So, that's it, it means "at the time of birth they are equal under the law"?
Because it's a pretty empty statement.

4u

mother nature is the most anti-egalitarian force known in the universe.

>He doesn't understand that what is meant by that is that everyone is equal in value

Everyone is born equal, but not in equal circumstances

Fuck off, esposito

>transferring human concepts onto something vague and inanimate, or at least unconsious.

the recursion in modern day liberal discussion is astounding.

>Your face when strong independent women would be nothing but baby factories for their husband if it were not for an extremely fragile modern framework to support their contemporary rights.

If by "modern framework", you mean "civilization", yes. Or are you going to deny that people as diverse as Sappho, Marie Curie, and Wu Zetian existed in an age without the modern concept of gender equality and managed to excel in fields viewed at the time as man-dominated?

>There were exceptions to the rule and therefore it does count for the general population.

>the framework exists for women to climb to the top.
>it doesn't count

cuck

>stupid video game comes out
>everybody runs to buy it instantly
>despise anybody who don't play it/can't buy it
Surely capitalism is the pure state of man

>t. a hole

Even in the general population, your statement is woefully inaccurate. Did women have a domestic role in most of the past? Yes. Did this mean that they were nothing BUT baby factories? No. I could summon account of woman after woman performing admirably in a field, and you would call them all exceptions: but every man who does admirably in a field is also an exception, for the lot of men is one of toil and mediocrity for the most part. The belief that, in the past, all women were perfectly subservient, vapid breeding sows instead of human beings is one born from fetishism, not scholasticism.

Since when are liberals against egalitarianism?
>transferring human concepts onto something vague and inanimate, or at least unconsious.
imagine it like how time is a measurement and would not be capable of knowing that we talk about it. The reason I bring up measuring is because you can read scientific journals about general intelligence and it will say that mother nature is not egalitarian. which is true, we can agree that people are incapable of being equal to one another. legislating equality for people also does not change that

>Everyone is unequal
>Bow before me, you peasants and subhumans
>REEEEEEE WHY THEY ARE KILLING ME AND MY FAMILY, MUST BE JOOS!

t. monarchists, leaders of Rhodesia and South Africa, Hitler and dozens of other faggots.

Dude, you can't expect people eating shit and thoroughly enjoying and being grateful for it.
It's politics 101.

no one cares if they're happy. they made their beds and they can lie in them

The "git gud" elitism should be exploited more, you can't argue against it without looking like a little cuck who can't finish an easy game.

>divorce laws treat men and women differently.
Literally where?

Yes because women didn't work and were baby factories before modern times.. oh wait

Probably the most misinterpreted statement in American History. I can't believe people actually think Jefferson was promoting equality, I blame Lincoln for copypasting it into his anti-slavery agenda.

> just repressed white people anxieties

Ah, yes, the old "I can read the mind of someone from 300 years ago, and he definitely meant 'All landed straight male WASPs', also social structures should never change ever" argument.

We don't have to read his mind considering he wrote extensively on a variety of topics including the belief that blacks and whites weren't equal. Fuck, just read the rest of the paragraph and realize that he isn't even making a state of human equality but defending the right of revolution. Futhermore he stole that qoute from other southern slaveowners who wrote Virginia's Declaration of Rights who in turn took the idea from John Locke's Two Treastises of Government where he defends slavery in the following chapter.

>HAHAHAHAHA XDDD IM A GAYMER XDDDDD I HATE WOMEN AND BLACKS AND JEWS XDDDDD IM A GAYMER

People are not born equal
People are born equal to the eyes of the law.

Mmmm, for a certain strand of philosophy, but equality under nature people exist and they need to be harmed.