OMG about to crash hard, exit now and buy at the bottom

Some bad things are about to happen to OMG. In the history of crypto, there has not been a coin more manipulated than OMG, I am not only talking about bots and whales, but the founders themselves. I have some info that they are going to slowly bleed it down all the way 150k sats.

Don't ask me why they will do that, they have their reasons and have lucky been informed about their plans.

Also there is no September news, got to find that out as well. Good Luck

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/omisegos-ico-token-tops-market-cap-heavy-charts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>150k sats
>still well above my buy-in.

I'll just hodl.

fuck your heresay fud bullshit thread you lying dishonorable scum bag REE

At the rate it is going, I dont doubt it. Might put my 130OMG into NEO for a while. And buy again low.

yeah don't fall for this faggot

I just sold at the top. Good looking OP. I'm about to buy more when it crashes.

In that case, the information is useful to you not to buy until the price reaches the 150k - 160k sats range.

>In the history of crypto, there has not been a coin more manipulated than OMG

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I will make a post again once the price hits 150k not to gloat but to let you guys know there are people in this world who have contacts with the teams behind these mysterious crypto curriences, I don't understand why that is so hard to grasp.

I believe you OP. I've been bearish on OMG since I asked myself "what does this token do"

Its a share to a company thats been tokenized, like neo

you are safe

If you can't understand its purpose and how much potential it has, then have fun trying to catch a seat on the moon rocket.

>people in this world who have contacts with teams behind crypto

Not hard to believe at all faggot. The question is why should I believe you with zero evidence

Thanks just bought 100k

>alwaysdotheoppositeofbizsays.jpg

Omg is buying back its shares before they drop any news

You can just dollar cost average and buy where you think the bottom is then. Look at Ethereum's first yr it went to $20 and then crashed to $5 but instead of trying to time the market by trading you could have done very well simply accumulating at the bottom. OMG is a longterm hold and so is Ethereum, their goals are out there in the future so there's no FUD that doesn't equal opportunity when it's purely FUD.

Because I would be incriminating myself dipshit, you want me to share the phone call I had with my contact at Omisego? As always, you can ignore this and regret it later once everything I told will happen, actually happens.

>since I asked myself "what does this token do"

Which means you haven't even spent 5 minutes with the white paper - or your just fudding. In either case, thanks for your contribution, just bought 100k

OMG is a winner no doubt, but you can use my information to play it smart and increase your holdings.

Are you currently wearing a balaclava?

Love how angry you guys get at this question. No one can answer it.

>m-muh payment processing

I made a killing on OMG and it'll go up again without a doubt, but learn when to sell.

>No one can answer it
because they havent read the white paper themselves

this is a bull flag right?

shut the fuck up dipshit

For anyone new to biz let me translate this for you.

"I sold my bags too early and am trying to get back in for cheap. There is good news coming and probably in September. Please dump your bags before the news so I can pick them up for cheap and get rich."
Thanks,
Guy who "hates" OMG and the bad ppl that founded it, but is good friends with them so they called to warn me.

Not angry at all mate. If it goes low I'll be putting some of my link gains in omg. I'm not selling until at least next year anyway.

G-g-g-g-guys.......are we going to hodl? G-g-g-g-guyyyyyys??

not anymore mate

No you fool! Sell SELLLLLLLLL

Holding.

Have quite a lot and gonna keep holding. If there is no Sept news will lose quite a bit of trust in the team though. But as it currently stands there is no reason to not trust them and listen to op

This team keeps over-promising and under-delivering all they are good at is taking pictures with logos and making retard tier twitter posts about how there is "big news" coming.

Holding is no different than day-trading except for the time scale. It's actually a much larger risk. It only appears to work because of hindsight. You'll never know when that inevitable crash is coming.

Never thought of it that way, good point mate.

This coin is only a few months old you tard. It's idiots like you who overhype up a simple picture.
Also September isnt over - get yourself a calendar. This is a long term hodl with a solid business behind it, not your average chitcoin with a babbling pothead for a dev

We're getting some neo tier fanboys now.

Absolutely wrong there mate.

Daytrading - you will likely miss those very fast moon missions thereby losing a significant portion of your stack. Holding carries with it no risk at all, assuming the long term growth in market cap

If you day trade, then timing is everything, and timing a volatile market like crypto is fucking hard unless you're a TA genius with top tier instincts and connections.

If you hold, it doesn't matter when you buy in, as long as the fundamentals make sense in the long term.

STOP BEING MEAN ABOUT OMISE, THEY ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

> Holding carries with it no risk at all
>ASSUMING the long term growth in market cap
pick one(1) and only one

>muh fundamentals
literally spouting meme buzzwords

Scams like OMG are the reason why Vitalik should be thrown in jail.
Fucking Ethereum promotes this type of insider trading, it's all coordinated by the Ethereum Foundation for massive fucking profits. They are the devil

Jesus Christ, you're fucking retarded.

>Fucking Ethereum promotes this type of insider trading, it's all coordinated by the Ethereum Foundation for massive fucking profits. They are the devil
Source?

omg is just following btc at this point

Use logic?
I would do it too

keeps going lower and lower boys, going under $9 soon, it is a super slow bleed

bought in at $8, still hodling even if it goes below that, its been 3 fucking days, btc is still a mess, wait for it to stabilize somewhat, wait for that faggot whale to jump back in and were good.

the point is to not buy right now, it is going go much lower, you will be able to get in at $6.50. So you might as well sell now, since you bought at $8.

But there are more larping faggots than connection faggots.
Why should I believe you?

just sold, realised on bittrex that i bought in at 160 sats so profit was still made, will buy back in if it goes sub $8 though its probably going to moon now k-kek.

This shit is FUD so you don't buy, people are gullible these days

not FUD, I know you want it to moon so bad, but it is not going to happen in this enivornment it is going to bleed to the ground. Sell now, buy back at the bottom.

hope to god your right, i actually believe in this coin and want back in, how low you think this is going to go to before stabilizing?

not him, but 7

I think it might go as low as $6, not any lower though. Sell now, put your buy orders at 6.

thanks for that, gonna set buy order at $6.50 and watch the price like a hawk

What alts are good to buy until its time to buy back in?

lmao you guys are delusional. this is never dropping below 200k

people said it wouldnt never drop to below 250k literally 2 days ago

And your reasoning for this belief is? Is there some kind of resistance at 200k?

Don't really have any good picks for you, just look for coin that is kind of stable like LTC or hold USDT until you are ready to re-buy OMG.

Bullshit user. It crashed but slowly. A fucking constant drop.

down down down down

get out of the sinking ship now

Was going to do dash, but that looks like its set to dump. I may do LTC.

Turbo lel

What are you talking about? This is going to happen over the course of the next 4 - 5 days. Which is why I used the word will slowly bleed, I should not have used the word "crash" in the title.

Link me your $275 portfolio
then kill yourself.

Selling Omg right now is the most retarded fucking thing you can do.

It's heavily oversold on most date ranges, and you're literally selling the dip of one of the highest volume coins.

Cant waittill all you dumb faggots selling rekt. The mews hasn't even come outyet amd its bigger than mcdonalds.

Trust me. I have 7 years forex experience

Veeky Forums never learns

I agree but I think it'll dip a little bit more before we see a rise again.

Yeah, but I'm afraid of selling and missing the peak. The profit of daytrading now is too low for the risk.

>not selling and buying back in at a lower price
>7 years forex experience
my dad has 10+ years forex experience and still asks to borrow money from me

People are so heavily invested in what they currently perceive. "Something is currently dipping so therefore it will continue to dip".

You're meant to try and predict trends, not act once a trend has already established. The longer omisego dips for, the less likely it is to continue dipping, that's the nature of markets.

If you're selling today, the risk is high and potential for profit is low. it may continue dipping a bit more, but selling after it has already dipped a shit ton is retarded.

> I have some info that they are going to slowly bleed it down all the way 150k sats.
Question is how slowly. I dont own any OMG right now but was planning on buying some if it fell below $8 in the next 4-5 days, just in case they actually anounce something big by month's end.

It will rebound and you'll get fucked. You should have sold at 300k.

maybe, we shall see

Well said, but our gut instinct tells us to buy when something is doing well, and sell when it's doing bad. That's why you have to try and take emotion out of the equation

The difference is I am not trying to predict the future or "trends", I am telling you exactly what is going to happen over the next 4-5 days, due to information that I have, that the majority don't have access to.

>le insider meme

lel

>muh super secret insider info

put up or shut up user

it was easy to see omg was heavily manipulated, in fact people used to praise it.

Now they just type "lel" or try justify why they continue to hold.

Get out go get gains somewhere else and get back in once they are closer to at least releasing their wallet

And without any kind of proof you're just another larping faggot.
Place a big short, screencap and post if you want to be taken seriously.
Otherwise, fuck off.

lel

it was a phone call so don't really have any proof, but the good thing is you all will find out in a few days that I was right.

Then tell us what you heard

>no proof
why dont you just tell us then you great gigantic faggot?

coindesk.com/omisegos-ico-token-tops-market-cap-heavy-charts/

So short it and post proof, you fucking poofter.
You expect anyone here to act on your (((inside information))) when you aren't?

>$2.50
nice, just set my buy order

Okay, cryptomaster OP, tell me how to make my money back in 24 hrs after selling this or I sense a big old fud

I am going to post information that I shouldn't be telling to anyone, but since I am anonymous here goes:
>There are alot of disagreements and in-fighting between Jun & Don (Founders) on how to market and get Omisego to a bigger audience
>They are intentionally surpressing the price with bots, not sure what the goal is here, maybe you guys know.
>They are not happy with Vitalik and think he should be helping them out more, by using his connections and influence.
>There are a bunch of road blocks ahead in terms of their technology and they are not sure when these issues will be resolved.
Final and most important point -
>Using their bots and majority power they are going to slowly bleed the price down until September 30th when there will be huge disappointing "announcement".

there's literally no reason for a small southasian startup to have a market cap of 1B

now thats some good fudding

S E L L
E
L
L

I find it hard to make sense of this.
Why would they want to hype the coin just to keep the price down and end up killing the market at the end of the month?
If true, thanks for your effort, user.

Until you place that big short you're just larping or you're a fudding neo faggot who's pissed that it's dropped out of the top 10 in market cap.

hahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahah this is the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life. You are absolutely pathetic to be wasting your time making up dumb fucking stories on Veeky Forums.

nice just sold 100k

atleast you put effort in your fudding and memestories, gj user keep it up!

Show screenshot of you selling all your bags and we'll believe you.

Oh wait, you won't.