When did you become a Zionist Veeky Forums?

Personally for me it was a mixture of being a /k/ommando and learning about the Arab-Israeli wars and getting a qt Jewess gf with great jewbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas
globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is it with /k/ucks being the biggest ZOG shills on entire Veeky Forums?

When i learned they supported Rhodesia AND South Africa

It's hard not to admire their military accomplishments. Plus watching Soviet hardware get embarrassed is always going to rile the Vatniks and that's fun.

>Being a /k/ommando and also a Zionist
Johnson, is that you? You goddamn jewish bastard.
How about you fuck off?

This isn't your /k/oncentration camp, Schlomo. You fuck off back where you came from.

When I realised that they are the modern Prussians.

I like Jews because they're """white""", and their mere existence trolls arguably the world's worst religion in inarguably the world's worst region

I have trouble remembering those Prussians who acted as a giant sponge and a welfare recipient of cash and military tech that wouldn't be able to physically survive without their superpower benefactor from across the Atlantic.

this thread is a jidf false flag

i took one step into college and was immediately assaulted by a 56% white man and kid napped. When I came to I was tied to a chair as an ugly Jewish man was carefully circumsizing me with no anesthetic. Afterwards I was shown only videos about the natural supremacy of the Jews and given only soylent to eat, and I eventually broke down and accepted the glory of Israel.

>qt Jewess gf with great jewbs.

>college jews
>zionists

>modern Prussians
I'd nominate Rwanda for that title

when i realized that destroying israel would be like deleting /pol/
they would just flood to the other countries and never assimilate

I AM NOT A ZIONIST. IN FACT , THERE IS TRULY NO PURPOSE TO BEING A ZIONIST IN 2017. I AM WILLING HOWEVER–TO LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR THE JEWISH STATE AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE IF I HAVE TO . IF IT WAS 1930–I WOULD BE A ZIONIST . IF IT WAS 1940–I WOULD BE A ZIONIST . THE TRUTH IS , THERE HAS BEEN NO REAL REASON TO BE A ZIONIST SINCE 1948 . A JEWISH STATE EXISTS–AT THE DISMAY OF ISHMAEL–BUT IT EXISTS NONETHELESS . IT WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST–AND GAMLA WILL NEVER FALL AGAIN–NOR WILL MASADA .

>getting a qt Jewess gf with great jewbs.
Teach me your secrets, how do I do this?

get the literal fuck out with this shit.

They sure haven't been effective in this mission if that is their end game.

What's up with them trying to destroy their biggest vessel for world dominance anyway - I assume you believe they are subverting America and Europe with Muslims who hate their guts because that somehow makes a ton of sense.

Hey, lets turn a people a continent we control by the balls into a Muslim hellhole because why the fuck not then we can control a part of the Arabian desert and Kuwait!

>Lets exchange London for Damascus

Can't deal with this level of kindergarten retardation..

This is your mind on Goyism.

>the Jews are trying to undermine our society
>the Jews benefit the most from our society
>the Jews want to control all of Europe
>the Jews want to fill Europe with anti-Semitic Muslims
>the Jews created capitalism to dominate the financial system
>the Jews created Marxism, which opposes the capitalist financial system
>the Jews are an inherently inferior people
>the Jews are skilled enough to outmaneuver the superior races
>the Jews are good enough at conspiracies to fool most world governments
>the Jews are bad enough at conspiracies to be caught by random theorists in youtube documentaries
>the Jews control enough world governments to viciously crush any nation or group opposing their will
>the PLO, Hamas, and Iran still exist
Really makes you think.

I have no idea how the Arab-Israeli war could have an influence over whether you are Zionist or not.

Immediately explain yourself OP.

Hamas was created by Israel in order to undermine PLO.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas
globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

Israel serves its purpose in the grand scheme of things by preventing any independent pan-Arab movements from forming. We may find things the Jews do distasteful, but in the end it's a necessary evil.

> Israelis build an Islamic school
> Islamist comes from there and forms Hamas
> treating that as similar to funding and training a group
really gets the noggin joggin

please bring /pol/ back, even those mouth breathers are better than this

>not Zionist
>Jews shouldn't take over Palestine because violence will ensue

>Jews do take over Palestine and violence ensues
>now I'm Zionist

that picture is why they don't consider a lot of people jews.

When Muslim start exploding themselves in my country

Its not that they are particularly great military accomplishments, its just that 20th century Arabs can not remotely into war at all. Well I guess the Egyptians are okay at it but Israel kept preemptively fucking their shit up so they couldn't lead the other Arabs into steamrolling their shit.

Wow this thread really triggered /leftypol/ didn't it.

>yes
>yes
>keep control over europe*
>Arabs are semitic so how can they be semitic and even isis didnt fight israel so that doesnt seem to be a problem
>they didnt invent capitalism, they just rule the money supply that runns capitalism
>yes play both sides and you win everytime
>biologicly due to inbreeding
>nepotism and high education can do that isn't outmanouvering its straightout dominating
>most of their conspiracies have leaked out if you look them up so no
>see previous post
> yes
>hamas is jewish and iran could artilery the shit outof israel

tldr is this man retarded, yes he is

yes fight the symptoms not the disease

>Arabs are semitic so how can they be semitic and even isis didnt fight israel so that doesnt seem to be a problem

Someone's clearly born yesterday

This post is so American it hurts

I can tell you're a menatard because you use the same, dumb, tired argument, "how can arabs be antisemitic when we're semitic?".

Stop saying this dumb shit. The word antisemitism has become the byword for anti-jewish hate and discrimination. And plenty of arab muslims hate and despise jews.
Most modern day antisemitism is coming from the islamic world.

You're an idiot. Forming your political views because of your partner and manchild weapon and war romanticism.

What if they do though?

Fuck off nazi.

My ethnicity means I could never be a nazi even I wanted.

There's nothing remotely /pol/ about my post.

There is zero reason to oppose Zionism that isn't rooted in antisemitism.

ya but in the usa antisemitism stems from millions of people who have suffered modern jewish institutional crime committed by jewish court and finance criminals.

where are you living to saying something like this ? The problem are the muslim .

Plenty of Jews oppose Zionism because they believed that the creation of Israel has exacerbated antisemitism, especially in the Arab and Muslim world. There are also Haredi Jews who oppose Zionism for religious reasons and believe that it is a secular substitute of Judaism.

So how non semitic people call semitic people anti semitic?

Jews are the ones for are primarily responsible for the importation of non-white Muslims in white non-Muslim countries.

You're welcome.

Neb, no

didn't you get the memo

After I finally admitted that Jews are the chosen people

Are those true quotes? Can anyone provide a source?

>qt Jewess gf with great jewbs

How many kids you plan on having OP?

>mfw we finally gave them their own nation in the hopes they'd fuck off and they STILL won't fuck off
>mfw 90% of Israelis are Mizrahi anyway
why are Ashkenazim such clingy faggots?

Exactly. Only 20% of Ashkenazim are in Israel, while 93% of Mizrahi are in Israel.

How do we make the rest leave?

This.

Israel is basically Prussia done right. And i say that as a german.