Sell me this pen

sell me this pen

it solves the oracle problem brah

It's only been in my ass twice.

If you don't buy it I will stab you with it.

its fucking worthless
give it to me for $.01

fuck you, i came here to say this

You can use it in conjunction with your anus to obtain free cryptocurrency.

You can draw silly things on the piss drunk passed out sluts at parties.

Do you trust me?

smells bretty gud when you sniff it for hours

you already bought it you damn fool. Unless you're a thief... how could I trust the character of a thief?!

WE ARE THE ORACLES AND WE

Buy it or I'll shove it up your pooper and post it to Veeky Forums for some bitcoins.

Well folks, this pen magically makes people give you free DGB.

How many orders would you like to make?

When was the last time you used a permanent marker?

Did it do the job?

What did you do with it after? Do you know where it is now?

Ok, well, you should probably buy a pack of these then so you can always have one on you when you're out on the job site and need to mark a measurement or otherwise leave a permanent mark. I happen to have a bunch of permanent markers made by the oldest, best brand in the business. They'll be sturdy, reliable, and durable; hell, you could shove that thing right up your pooper and it'd still write clean after!

you know... last person who posted pic with such pen in the ass.... didn't got money :D
i checked block explorer

this one

Nice just sold 100k

I bought 3 of em last night~ ;]

Just hodl onto that pen that I'll sell you for the low low price of only $4.99, there is going to be a big pen crisis soon and you will be able to sell it to someone else for 100x more, we're talking hundreds or thousands, the sky is the limit really. We're still in the stealth phase of pen adoption, think of all those third worlders still using pencils. We have to pen the unpenned, join the revolution.

Dude, this is a sharpie-- it's the best