Finally done wage cucking for the week time to scoop up some tasty cheap coins, any solid sleeping giants on a dip...

Finally done wage cucking for the week time to scoop up some tasty cheap coins, any solid sleeping giants on a dip? Only x10 need apply pls

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetha/#markets
twitter.com/julianhosp/status/911221039069241345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let me shill you monetha. currently .14-.15

>Eric Duprat ex-Paypal Mobile General Manager is part of the team
>Co-founder Andrej Ruckij Former Vice president of Development at Adform. Led a team of 300+ engineers to create the scalable Adform technology that is now used globally.
>Will be completed early 2018
>Confirmed being added to major exchanges mid september / early october
>Only available on EtherDelta, Mecratox, Coinexchange, Tidex, and just recently HitBtc
>Already has 2 partnerships
>Will offer single step transaction 5 times cheaper than normal and 10,000 times faster.
>1.5% transaction fee with .5% going to those staking their coins.
>402,400,000 total coins
>201,200,000 coins retained by monetha with %10 for legal, %50 product development, %10 operations "employee salaries", %30 Marketing, sales, merchant acquisition & partnerships

Partners
>Foodout
>$30 million a year in food sales
>Territories and immediate rollout include Ukraine, Belarus, Iran, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia
>Users requested a way to pay via crypto enough for them to partner with Monetha
>Surge in crypto in these countries due to economic and political instability.

and
>Pigu Group
>Largest online retailer in the Baltic States
>Includes Lithuanian market Pigu.it , Latvian market 220.lv , and Estonian market kaup24.ee
>Customers have access to over 400,000 products
>10 years old and counting
>Processes ~2 million orders a year
>Turnover forecast for this year is $100,000,000+

What exchange

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetha/#markets
HitBtc is the most popular one but Etherdelta requires no registration/verification since it's decentralized.

LINK is unironically worth a buy right now. It won't go much lower than we're it's currently sitting and there's still great demand despite the fud

TRIG = New Defense Contract
PAY = Visa Official
ADX = near Bottom, rising now
GAS = Mooning

oh And LINK cause MAH ORACLES

What was the ICO price of ChainLink?

Really visa official? Link?

How the fuck will monetha ever be worth anything if there will be 400 million coins?

Bancor is going to release a swap program with every ethereum token in existence. The token changer is posted on github and is nearly ready to go. The traffic from swaps will begin to inflate Bancor massively since there will be no transaction fee when compared to exchanges.

do not buy gas, never buy something thats mooning

twitter.com/julianhosp/status/911221039069241345

I have neo in wallet, sold GAS, Bought NEO, was $1 difference, put back in Wallet, get faster GAS, yeah but the volume is there, check binance, Day Trade it, wouldnt buy tops...

Pre ICO was 1 ETH = 3120
ICO was 1 ETH = 2800, so like 3000 sats, Maths etc, was 2x day 1, sitting just above ICO price, but dont think for much longer, October Conference will 10x it, despite the FUD thats going on in BIZ today.

Isn't the fee whatever the changer creator decides? But obviously people will just just the one with 0.01% fees

Yes, correct but a developer with a good crypto project can charge amounts so small, it probably wont make any difference. The cost might just cover the gas on the ethereum network, and it is much cheaper than exchanges.

nice bot pajeet

ethbet

Can't they just print infinite tokens tho

Fuck me this is why I come here thanks looks like the sleeping giant I was looking for

No, only ethereum can be turned into bancor (right now). When you turn a token into Bancor, the amount of Bancor grows, because you are generating more Bancor.

They dont just make bancor out of thin air and sell it off, that is a misunderstanding of the points I just mentioned. There will bebig money in this.

If that were the case, do you really think crypto-developers with coding experience would be incorporating their projects with Bancor?

Jesus this guy is like chad 1000

You're Welcome.

Wait a second not seeing he works for visa anywhere and is he really a doctor? Are you trying to ruse me

????