Fuck man chainlink is absolute shit

fuck man chainlink is absolute shit

Haha haha haha haha haha haha get fucked

One word, Elix. Not fucking kidding, not fucking shilling. Im so sick and tired of dropping coin names that will make people a fortune only to be called pajeet, shill, etc. Fuck you faggots. Just use your god damned fucking brain, the thing between your eyes, do the fucking math, the shit your teacher tried to drill into your retarded skulls.

They said they will solve the Oracle problem, not your poverty problem.

They will take your money, solve it, then thank you for giving them money and move on in life.

Or have you seen your lambo in their story somewhere?

Is it officially a PnD token now?

Why did I go from hearing nothing about this token to seeing it shilled 20 times a day the last 3 days?

No kidding right, can you believe I was considering in investing?

Must suck to be someone who actually went in. Wait no; those assholes were bragging all over this board the last few days. Fuck them. They can keep their pink wojacks.

coordinated FUD campaign

Word on the grapevine is that it has the most cohesive market cap. Don't know if I can pass on this coin.

BTFO nolinker.

Currently at 1.5x ico price guys....

Admit it, you fudders lost.

>could have sold at 120% profit
>It will never ever ever go up that high again

Should be 10x with all the hype

Yeah chainlink will never have a marketcap greater than $50 mil, and its ATH will be on EtherDelta, 2 days after ICO, after the ICO sold out in 90 seconds.

L M F A O

Deluded. LINKies.

yeah, momentum driving down. I think the whales will actually get this to ico price if the weekend dip commences in full force. people have short attention spans,

I feel like everyone who wanted it got some on etherdelta. The rest who are too retarded are waiting for "real" exchanges. In the meantime us who have LINK are holding.

Coordinated FUD. This is the real deal guys. These morons weren't smart enough know the value of chainlink and get in presale. Now the bulk of coins are with /biz and 2 venture capitalist companies and these FUDers want to get in.

you realize it's not just us right? All of crypto is on this coin's cock.

This is literally a coordinated FUD campaign aimed at lowering the price of LINK to ICO comparable levels so the FUDers can buy in cheap.

Just the sheer amount of shit posting with incorrect ICO prices etc suggests the absolute opposite that it's trying to achieve. People want in, but being the greedy fucks that they are, they want 10x instead of 5x, so they try to dip the price from 2x back to ICO levels.

Go fuck yourselves you lemmings. What you're doing is having the equal and opposite effect in relation to your goal.

>solution to the oracle problem