Jews today are the tribesman of Judah---

>Jews today are the tribesman of Judah---

Oh...

Is this the biggest identity theft in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/381500/23andme-backpedals-on-khazar-theory-but-the-alt-right-eats-it-up-anyway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This has already been debunked

>debunked
baloney

As a Jew I always figured the ancient judeans were just people who had the same religion as me, if you can really even call it that, since priestly Judaism was so different from it's modern descendant. Maybe they were my ancestors, maybe not, impossible to say. I do consider myself to have a personal connection to Jewish history regardless but I try to stay away from using the word "we".

Hasn't this been known since they started doing haplogroup testing on Ashkenazim? I even had a professor who talked about the genetic origins of the Ashkenazim. There was a very prominent bottleneck effect because the first of them were a handful of Jews from the Middle East who came to Southern Europe and married local women whom they converted. To this only about 12.5% of Ashkenazi males have a European Y-DNA haplogroup (probably almost all from rape, desu). Meanwhile, mtDNA is almost exclusively European.
So, they're still related to the ancient tribes, just less-so than Mizrahim.

WE

how?
hebrews didnt look like this askhenazis

you people are very stupid, askhenazis are mixed people, they can be germanic, greek, iberian, armenian and slavic

they arent semitic, if you are anti askhenazi then you support them for believing they are semitic

forward.com/news/national/381500/23andme-backpedals-on-khazar-theory-but-the-alt-right-eats-it-up-anyway/

Things that make you go HMMM

>our genetic tests say...

SHUT IT DOWN

They're Semitic through their paternal lineage, dumb cunt.

its good you think like that but you dont have any relation to hebrews, you cant claim their history

if hebrews would be alive today, they would spit people like you in the face

Didn't realize the Khazars were Mediterraneans. AND coincidentally closely related to Sephardic Jews. Really activates those almonds.

Genotype isn't phenotype shitskin

Fucking kek I don't think I've ever seen your stupid namefag ass ever contribute anything decent to a thread.

BURY IT

>probably almost all from rape
substantiate

They're half semitic, half european. Some more european than others because of genetic recombination.

It was pretty common, when the Cossacks, for instance, were carrying out raids on Jews, that the Jewish women would be raped. From what I know, it would have been very rare for a man to convert to Judaism. So it's totally conjecture on my part, but I think that's what makes the most sense.

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying.

>They're half semitic
haha, much doubt desu. I'll grant 22-33% for the sake of argument. Parental haplogroups certainly aren't everything, the great credence or attention they get is because of sexism and the relative ease with which they can be understood.

I was assuming was you. Your chart doesn't debunk the claim made in the OP. The first response just seems buttblasted that jews are white.

I thought they were Kazani converts. Aren't Sephardi closer to the 'Arab' Jews?

Varies from 30-70%. So yes 33% semitic is plausible on the lower end.

it could easily have been consensual relations in most cases

>Varies from 30-70%.
in what sense, how are you defining semitic?

Right, but I wasn't trying to debunk the claim in the OP. The opposite, in fact. Hence why I posted

Lol, nice try Schlomo

I think stuff like this is why the Jews developed the idea that a person's race is determined by the mother, not the father. From what I've heard that's actually how it turns out, a lot of Jewish genetic material only gets past down from the mother

>a lot of Jewish genetic material only gets past down from the mother
More jewish genetic material gets passed down from the father than from the mother. The Y chromosome has many more genes than mitochondrial DNA.

Two observations
-The Jews are the only race that take eugenics seriously anymore. The whites are either SJW that want to destroy their own race or posers that rant about racial purity while never thinking more deeply about the concept than 'um white skin' and will probably never reproduce anyway
-Genetic studies are making it much easier to do advanced eugenics since we know more about DNA

Conclusion: The Jews will start creating a race of super-Jews while everyone else race-mixes themself out of the genepool

oh yeah? Well the X chromosome has many more genes than the Y chromosome.

Both males and females have an X chromosome. It's not like mtDNA or Y-DNA that are only transmitted paternally or maternally.

t. askhenazis LARPers

they arent semitic, retard

What are they, then?

see here

You said yourself they are mixed people. Mixed semit-europeans.

Oh yeah? Well women have twice as many X chromosomes as men.

That said, X chromosomes with relatively low frequency in women can be carried by men too. By this means they can proliferate outside of their normal rate because men are capable of reproducing more often than women.

If you don't see the implications for your position that Ashkenazim are mostly Semitic despite the fact that it's all parental lineage, I can spell it out for you.

no
>askhenazis are mixed people, they can be germanic, greek, iberian, armenian and slavic
if they have big noses is thanks to south italians and armenians

>If you don't see the implications for your position that Ashkenazim are mostly Semitic despite the fact that it's all parental lineage, I can spell it out for you.
Please do

Concentrated inbreeding.

So basically the X chromosome of the woman is passed on into men, who go around spreading it at a rate well in excess of what the women spread their chromosomes.

Which means the Ashkenzai are semetic by virtue of the male's X chromosome.

I am Greek

Συλλυπητήρια.

And how can an Ashkenazi male increase the frequency of that X chromosome in his grandchildren given the fact that daughters are the only ones strictly guaranteed to carry his X chromosome?

Concentrated inbreeding.

Well that makes sense.

It also explains their genetic traits perfectly. You had a few smart Jews that just breeded with each other. You end up uber-smart Jews but they also get a bunch of diseases.

I think genetic studies show it was only 4 different women that were the ancestors of the entire Ashkenzai lineage.

>a few smart Jews that just breeded with each other

at some point it's just male dominated incest. In fact breeding a male to his daughter is the simplest way to achieve this effect.

What user's position here
requires is a male surplus sharing a smaller female substrate intergenerationally. I'm not sure this is what happened, and am therefore inclined to doubt the position that Ashkenazim are mostly semitic.

My question is why does no society fucking do this? Even the Jews didn't conceive of the eugenics program, it happened as a result of extreme persecution almost an accident.

Even the ancients had SOME primitive idea that the traits of the parents get past to the child. I recall Plato saying that society should try to minimize how often dumb people have children with dumb people and maximize how often smart people have children with smart people.

Actually come to think of it the problem is monogomy. The best eugenics program would be if only the top 20% males had children (the bottem 80% not reproducing), each would have on average 4 wives drawn from the top 80% of women, the bottem 20% of women not reproducing

People have been practicing animal husbandry for more than 10,000 years. Also incest is usually selected against, the most people usually go for is cousin marriage. The refinement of novel human traits in isolation takes a very long time and a certain population size because of that selective process.

>The best eugenics program would be if we wiped out 80% of the X chromosomes carried by men
lol, literally increasing the general health of a population by means of diet and pollution reduction is more effective. Beyond that it seems like CRISPR is actually the ideal.

>only the top 20% males had children
that's not what the Ashkenazim did

Well what would be the best way to improve the health of a gene pool?

The way I see it the weaker genes need to be exit and the stronger ones need to proliferate. That means the weaker gene'd people should not reproduce and the stronger gened one should reproduce many times. The single most important genes are the one's related to intelligence, even if you decrease the quality of other genes it's a good trade. Physical health matters less as more and more of physical world is done by machines, even bodily health is starting to matter less with better and better medicine.

I also think that a good program would be one that is more selective to men than women. A man can easily have children with many women at once. In addition there is a greater range of intelligence among men, they have more geniuses and more retards than women who are much more consistent in their intelligence.

Qualify genetic strength.

>most important genes are the one's related to intelligence
I would think respiration, circulation, etc would be at least as if not more important than IQ.

>Physical health matters less as more and more of physical world is done by machines
High intelligence is in part the byproduct of good physical health, especially during the critical childhood years. Beyond that, I'm not really sure how much human intelligence matters in the world of sentient AI. Certainly it will remain as critical to our species survival as it is now.

>I would think respiration, circulation, etc would be at least as if not more important than IQ.

I think that physical health is important up so long as it furthers the ability to be intelligent and utilize one's intelligence. The Ashkenazi as I understand have very poor health but not so poor they don't become great thinkers.

>High intelligence is in part the byproduct of good physical health, especially during the critical childhood years. Beyond that, I'm not really sure how much human intelligence matters in the world of sentient AI. Certainly it will remain as critical to our species survival as it is now.

The thin is that AI is only good at certain types of intelligence. It's good at very emperical thinking. It's very weak at abstract and emotional thinking. It also cannot perform value judgements (which is itself tied to emotional thinking). Even if we will eventually get to the point we still need smart humans to bring it to life. I don't think AI will be the dominate life form because merging with AI has for more potential.

So you expect to see cybernetic organisms?

>cannot perform value judgements
technically incorrect, for example even simple chess programs know how to evaluate distinct objects.

that would hardly be different from today, the ultra-orthodox in Israel already do that

I don't think you understand what I mean by value judgement.

What is the best move in chess is a very emperical thing. You can deduce it mathematically given enough processing power.

I mean a value judgement such as "what is the value of chess" "is playing chess better than watching anime" "what is the coolest novelty chess board?"

>the best move in chess is a very emperical thing
nothing empirical about it.
>"what is the value of the King"
>deduce it
see?

It's obvious from that kind of language that you're the only one that wants to spit in anybody's face.
Go get some cream for your anus, faggot.

So how would an ai be able to answer "what is the value of chess"? or "is chess better than anime"

Anyway I think we went off track. I was more interested in what a good eugenics method of increasing the intelligence of the gene pool than the chess playing ai.