Say you're sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AfJiRsYpgyc
blog.underscore.vc/beyond-the-chain-why-we-invested-in-smartcontract-3a984b912ba9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're sorry

Source

ALL HAIL
CHAIN LINK

CHAINLINK IS BEST LINK

Not fucking selling

i have 15k link. but look. I watched that youtube video of sergey talking in SF. And honestly it sucked. watch the end with him answering questions, he couldnt answer a single one. he sounded like a dumbass actually. It just seems like we're all following sci fi losers into these coins. Hope im wrong but shit, it just wasnt good

R u kidding? He sounds intelligent to me. He mind is on solving infrastructural problems.

Jun from OMG sounds retarded. I know English is his second language but still. Also OMG promo video is very Silicon Valley bullshit vibe

i hope youre right. its one of those things, ive given a ton of talks and at the end you talk about future directions just because even though you know there is no way in hell you're following up on those directions bc there are so many pitfalls and flaws. The whole thing sounded like that. Like really, bloomberg is just going to wrap their API into the chainlink blocks. like, its not happening. but fuck, i hope it does i want lambos

Everyone fussing is just trying to take advantage of buying cheap as they can while it’s limited to just etherdelta because you know the minute it hits any real exchanges it’s going to gain like fucking crazy

initially i thought that was the case but its pretty clear this is just not what we thought it was once you read about it and watch what theyre saying. Vitalik realizes this too. I hope its lamboland but it doesnt seem like theyre going to accomplish shit which sucks

I'm in a relatively conservative amount, but skeptical. The proof-of-concept presentation at SIBOS will be pretty make or break.

ya agree. but judging by the youtube video in SF theyre gonna bomb this presentation and everyone will be looking at them like wtf are they talking about. Someone out there better get them polished up bc if he goes w that youtube video spiel to this conference thatll be the death of them forever.

Nice just bought 1000k

This is pasta right? He sounded like he was playing 7d intergalactic chess while we're all here chasing squirrels

There was another interview type thing I watched between sergey and some retarded old coot wanna-be investor douche. Sergey sounded really good and was doing a great job of illustrating the vision behind chainlink and touched on some cool IoT concepts

Give me a sec, hopefully I can dig it up for you.

Got it. Its a 30min watch though. The interviewer is literally insufferable. He asks "now what in the world is a smart contract?!"

youtu.be/AfJiRsYpgyc

I fucking hate all these shills, but this introduction the interviewer does shows that this dude shills on a completely different fucking level

DUDE YES

I saw this one earlier today and legit thought to my self that Veeky Forums had made me way more knowledgeable about this stuff now than the interviewer. Especially when he asked Sergey to explain the first graphin on his website, not realizing that the explanation of the graphic was what Sergey just explained.

Honestly Sergey was a champ for going along with it because by all means he could have just said "dude i just explained this are you even listening"

Yeah, remember this guy is like a 50+ year old geriatric mega out of touch has-been. It might feel good to know that you're more well versed in crypto than this kind of guy, but he's not really your real competition. Most crypto investors are young professionals who, like you, would run laps around old heads like this guy. Beyond that, these kind of out of touch cadavers will be the first to dump when things get rough - they might have a lot more money to throw in but their brittle as fuck boned hands will pull that shit right out. This doesn't help marketcap in the long run.

what is this?

i have 75k link. but look. I watched that youtube video of sergey talking in SF. And honestly it sucked. watch the end with him answering questions, he couldnt answer a single one. he sounded like a dumbass actually. It just seems like we're all following sci fi losers into these coins. Hope im wrong but shit, it just wasnt good

They are not asking Bloomberg to do anything. They have a generic protocol that connects these ‘institutional’ oracles to blockchain contracts. The ICO was about making this secure by decentralizing it; at the same time as selling franchises to whales. Look at the pre-sale. They specifically wanted buyers with thousands of ETH who were also keen to run nodes.

Nodes are like the miners in the chainlink network, but they also benefit from holding the tokens. There’s demand for LINK from ‘oracle’ customers, but also from the nodes themselves, because for them, more LINK means more lucrative traffic. The system is sort-of-like proof-of-stake except that nodes need to relay information to get paid, and more stake means more relays means more pay. It’s a second layer where information is protected by capital instead of hashes. This is a business model ‘institutional investors’ are familiar with…

What this means for the token, is that it’s less likely whales will dump it. For them, it’s potentially a component part of a profitable enterprise. Short-term, they’ll try to suppress price, both for acquisition and because they don’t care about price at this stage. However, this token won’t stay very liquid and it seems likely that demand will be sustained.

Medium-term, the point of chainlink tech is to ‘leapfrog’ legacy tech in the financial services industry. The aim is to encourage the sector in, by making it easier to build products they recognise, but can’t compete with.

blog.underscore.vc/beyond-the-chain-why-we-invested-in-smartcontract-3a984b912ba9

bullish af

i have 75k link. but look. I watched that youtube video of sergey talking in SF. And honestly it sucked. watch the end with him answering questions, he couldnt answer a single one. he sounded like a dumbass actually. It just seems like we're all following sci fi losers into these coins. Hope im wrong but shit, it just wasnt good

>falling for pasta

DELUDED LINKIES

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 20%. Once it breaks through the $0.15 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.10 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all LINKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing etherdelta.

The $0.05 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to etherdelta to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded LINKie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded LINKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you LINKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an LINKie.

true.
lmao at LINKeks.