Knowledge Bomb. Today is a good day for Bitcoin

Knowledge Bomb. Today is a good day for Bitcoin

As many of you know Bitcoin is moving well towards global acceptance and dominance.

Some governments are hostile to BItcoin while others are friendly to it.

Friendly Groups:
*Trump administration
*NSA / MI6 / MI8 / CSIS
*Bank of Canada
*Most of the alt-right
*Old world order
*Freemasons

Groups hostile to bitcoin:
*Democratic Establishment
*CIA / FBI / MOSSAD
*Female Globalists
*New world order
*Catholic Church

The second group has been dealt a major blow today, the winds are changing and you're all going to have front row seats for a major paradigm shift.

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future thread topics:

1) Psyops against Bitcoin
2) When Bitcoin will reach $100,000 US
3) Bitcoin in Trump's second term of office

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/F0y0hx6.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like this thread already

This thread is complete bullshit, fuck you both.

Where do the Bogs fit in?

>Psyops against Bitcoin
Yeah, cool shit.

Please user enlighten us :)

Thank you.
Already getting shills, you'll notice there are a lot of people who want to distract you from Bitcoin.

Trump is a gatekeeper for the globalists

whats bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system.

You stick it in your butt. Go buy some now.

Goddamn anon5 threads are hitting every board.

To elaborate more on the groups hostile to Bitcoin:

1) Democratic Establishment
Far-left activists have been buying up Bitcoin since before the alt-right even noticed it. The left establishment knows it's losing ground to it's own radicals.

2) CIA / FBI / MOSSAD
Transparent money would hurt a lot of their operations.

3) Female Globalists
See > Women in Tech
Bitcoin has helped many young men become financially independent and better off. This is hurting plans to keep them alienated.

4) New world order
Bitcoin doesn't support any concept of debt. People owning Bitcoin creates a free class of sovereign people that can break free of their debt-slavery system.

5)Catholic Church
The Vatican has a lot of blood money tied to ancient gold. When Bitcoin takes over the gold market they'll take a huge hit.

The Trump administration is trying to work with people to free humanity from the debt-slavery system but time is short.

Finance Insider likes spreading FUD about cryptos. When the price drops they're all over it and when the price goes up they don't say a word.

when will my btc make me nit a failure at life

Fuck off Frank

I'm all for bitcoin, just not this transparent attempt to infect crypto enthusiasts with your toxic brainwashing. You can just fuck right off to /pol/ with that shit, buddy.

Checked. KEK blesses another of my threads already.
Shoo shill! Shoo!

Thanks for the bumps

What do you have against /pol/ shill?
Are you here because the Soros money started drying up?

I'm curious, why is the old world order more supportive of it than the new? Are the hostile groups hostile towards all crypto, or just bitcoin? How does ethereum fit in?

ETH is a Trump / Putin tag-team against the new world order's finance system

Look into the companies in the Alliance.

I've said all I have to say to you.

I'll buy that to an extent. I don't know about Trump, but Putin seems very interested in it. Buterin seems pretty left politically though, so it doesn't seem like he'd be down with Trump. Does Buterin have any interest in this goal, or is he unaware?

Mostly unaware.

Most crypto devs have no idea what the real potential in this is. Most devs understand that big players are in but the game hasn't even started yet.

Before the end of Trumps first term you'll see the first crypto developer assasinated. Sadly he won't be the last.

Lel knowledgebomb user. I know you from /pol from like a year ago.

Interesting. Hopefully no one gets killed, but it seems plausible with how much is at stake.
One last question before I sleep. Since this is Veeky Forums, can you tell us any good coins to buy besides the current big ones?

same

Any of the major coins will be good holds for the next little while.

Today is a good day and I don't think anyone will feel like they're missing out today.

Atomic swaps are neat though. They'll be important next year.

Thanks for the bumps.

how about the big corps like apple, google, facejew etc

The SJW infestation will definitely put a damper on things. The kind of people who built those tech giants have a different mindset though.

Alt-tech is starting nicely and you'll start to notice a Crypto 2.0 boom in the near future.

Just tell me which shitcoins to buy goddamit, new ICOs or recently completed ICOs too.

I don't need to shill you my bags.
Learning about Crypto and how it works as much as you can will be a greater investment than all the money you can ever put in.

How much of an actual quantitative and qualitative impact will this whole PC/SJW cancer have on western tech companies? It's often the only reason why those companies still make it to the news nowadays.

Netflix is a great example of how bad it can get and what will ultimately happen to any company subject to O’Sullivan’s Law.

What many of these don't realize is that once the infection is already noticable it's entirely too late. They will mostly be replaced by alt-tech as regular people continue to be alienated.

You're a faggot.

Nice, sold 100k

Great, this larping faggot is now on Veeky Forums too

Veeky Forums is a pro-Assad board, trumpcucks please leave

They are at the very top orchestrating every noteworthy occurrence pertaining to crypto currency. I can give you an abbreviated play by play if necessary.

>2) CIA / FBI / MOSSAD

>Transparent money would hurt a lot of their operations.

What is Verge, Monero etc.

Where's your tripcode you fucking larping pisslord

>*Trump administration
>friendly
please explain

Trump helped out Assad

Trump is the best thing to happen since sliced bread.
>funded own campaign so he owes no favours to donors.
>the establishment HATE him
>the media HATE him
>the libtards HATE him
>lost hundreds of friends on 911 and now wants revenge against the people that orchestrated it after spending 15 years building up a war chest
I could go on

Please do

When the corporate controlled media exerts every attempt to slander trump you know he must be doing something right

i.imgur.com/F0y0hx6.png

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL! HAIL!

So...im guessing you are staying in fiat lol

oh its 2017 and you are still oppressed by the media
lel

fucking based

uhhh yeah its necessary

actually the catholic church is starting it's own shitcoin soon. HolyCoin, youll have to use these tokens to tip the priest when you eat the host

Additionally, you'll have to tip the priest HolyCoin when going to confession as well.

Some proponents within the Church are even touting the benefits of keeping rapey priests at bay when tipped with HolyCoin as a bribe to not commit sodomy.

The Catholic Church is very advanced on these things.

Pic related. It's the proposed token symbol for HolyCoin, just as the pope showed me during our morning tea yesterday.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.