Not a lot of people know this, but PBC has an exclusive report available only to a select few...

not a lot of people know this, but PBC has an exclusive report available only to a select few. in this months secret report the ELIX team is named and there is a strong buy recommendation. huge partnerships are coming. mobile app and multiple integrations. whales are accumulating.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/#charts
sendspace.com/file/llfwx2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only source i trust is the internals of "Angry Wojak Unlimited Corp."
but thanks

lol get fucked

on a related note, does anyone here actually have access to PB confidential? the info is priceless and literally early retirement tickets. we need to form a community purchase between a few of us to bring the cost down and share the info.

>whales are accumulating

invest in ELIX and you will be able to afford your own membership

>big news coming
>mobile app

ELIX SHIT COIN IS GOING TO FALL YOU FAGGIT

SEE YOU BYE BYE

>big buy recommendation

Any links to the most recent PBRG report

>mobile app

Go back to your discord you stupid faggot.

>BIG partnerships coming
>normie integration

>whales are accumulating

Any other coins besides Elix? You fucking Pajeet faggot.

>exclusive data says

link pls

the report didn't say anything about your shitty elixir token gtfo

he is just straight up lying to you lol, I read it

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/#charts

I love these threads
>master nodes

obviously you dont have access to the secret exclusive report

only coins mentioned in that report were OMG and NEO+GAS you fucking retard

> fungibility and atomic swaps

yes, i read the plebian version too thanks

Who is getting paid to shill this shitcoin?

it's okay pajeet, somebody will buy your shitcoin for sure

>recommend buying the ether for a dead chink scamcoin

In the bin it goes.

>Desperate bag holders realizing they got dumped on

I fucking called this last night during the shilling.

you called shit. how salty can you be that you missed the train. this is only the begging. thank the whales who are accumulating. you still have time.

Someone pls post a link to the september issue

It's no different from a regular lending service. It's not trustless, the blockchain does nothing a blockchain was meant to do. You can't just slap a blockchain on something without it acting as the trusted third party and expect it to be worth anything.

Right now there's nothing to stop someone from taking a loan and never repaying it, except for the collateral they put down. Which is no different from any other lending service. God only knows what kind of collateral you'd even put down, since it's all digital assets anyways. The point of a loan is to spend more than you have, so the collateral would always be worth less than the loan.

you and your value based investing. this is a new paradigm.

also you pasted this same comment in another thread. at least be a bit creative with your FUD.

sendspace.com/file/llfwx2 --> latest doc

I'll keep pasting it in shill threads until it's answered. Until then, I'll rightfully view this as a scamcoin.

read the whitepaper you brainlet this is the easiest $1-20 per unit ever

who gives a shit if it's a scam coin. ride the pump or be left behind posting pink wojacks.

Case and point. The type of person shilling for this coin.

im already 200% from yesterday, even with the dip.
who cares. i didnt trust when someone else was shilling it too at first.
stay poor.

Somebody post the fucking pdf I'm not trusting some random scammy user

I came too late for this thread and ELIX is indeed being shilled, but holy fuck what a dev.
- TME was too complicated for exchanges to be kept
- the amount on nova is payed back by the dev to each user
- every day communications with the ANN community
- out of the blue BAZAAM an app
- he doesn't work alone anymore, hired a guy
- spoke to him via pm on biotcointalk; well articulated person. Not a hint of pajeetism
- his whitepaper looks glorious.
- he keeps his code to himself right now, knowing he sits on gold

Man i can go on and on. I am a genesis holder since TME and have been following the ANN threads since TME started and this WILL get financial investors on board.

Today might have been a pump and dump, but that's because there are a lot of pajeets who submitted 2 MEW address wallets.
They are dumping right now because for them it's a month salary. And they lack long term vision.

I am not too fond of shilling shit here since it is throwing pearls to the swine. However, there are multiple threads on already so what the hell.

> solid dev team
> strong concept
> technological paradigm
> master nodes
> whales are accumulating
> moon inbound
> news coming at conference
> partnership announcement soon

nice shill

>sendspace.com/file/llfwx2
Thank you user, I know the pdf is not perfect but the content is there. Thanks for sharing man