Hitler attacking poland is why WW2 started

>Hitler attacking poland is why WW2 started
>There is no hidden truth about WW2 everything wikipedia says is truth
>I'd rather believe in wikipedia than read some books because that might be uncomfortable to understand history
>Being contrarian to /pol/ is more important than the truth
>I use wikipedia as source without coping the external links and bibliography because I'm too lazy to read them

>wtf my /pol/ narrative is getting blown the fuck out by historical facts i'd better make a shitty thread about it right away and embarrass myself further

how many books have you read brah

>Read books
>The real reason was because Hitler kept breaking his promises and Poland happened to be the last one
wtf, Hitler dindu nuffin, this is all (((their))) fault!

which books do you have in mind?

>why didnt the allies just LET hitler take all that land i mean wtf???

The Greatest Story Never Told

>USSR didn't invade Poland

>The Soviet Union promised it had no plans for expansion

>2017
>hisdditors not knowing how to greentext

>Hitler didn't let them do that in the molotov-ribbentrop pact

And Churchill and the Polish government in exile addressed it and went to Moscow about it. You're being intentionally misleading.

>USSR - Poland invasion
>Happened in 1939
This is not even depressing anymore. This is the death itself

>them fancy lernin books with all them big words

Why are you bringing up something that happened two decades earlier under different leaders and policies?

Care to give some books that unveil these hidden truths?

Mein Kampf xDDDd

Big fat list of strawmen

>Hitler attacking poland is why WW2 started
Everyone with an even moderately in depth knowledge understands there is more to the beginning of a major war than one event. Same way people still talk about Franz Ferdinand's assassination "starting" WWI, even though even a high school history class will tell you there were factors at play beyond that and it was just a trigger point.

>There is no hidden truth about WW2 everything wikipedia says is truth
Again, no one believes wikipedia is infallible. It's used to get a basic gestalt of a topic you know nothing about.

>I'd rather believe in wikipedia than read some books because that might be uncomfortable to understand history
Pretty much the same as the above point. People who was a quick summary use wiki. No high level analysis is ever dependent just on wikipedia.

>Being contrarian to /pol/ is more important than the truth
Veeky Forums isn't one person. I'm indifferent to /pol/.

>I use wikipedia as source without coping the external links and bibliography because I'm too lazy to read them
yawn

>England turns a regional conflict into a world war for a so called """"""Ally"""""""
>proceeds to let said ((((Ally)))) get conquered in the end while losing their empire

>backstabs Poland
>backstabs Belgium
>backstabs the Netherlands
>backstabs France
>backstabs Poland again after the war is over
>somehow Germany is supposed to be the bad guy here

Poland exists now, doesn't it? Job well done, I'd say. Besides, physical empires are obsolete.

Only after 50 some odd years of living under an oppressive regime. But hey, WW2 was no big deal am I right?

>WW2 was no big deal
Where exactly did I say/imply that?
>50 years of living under an oppressive regime
Poland is used to it. 50 years is a pretty short time for them.

>>somehow Germany is supposed to be the bad guy here
Germany was the invader of every country you listed.

The British should have given them more money for dem programs

Who stood by and allowed it to happen? Afterall, England was supposed to keep the continent in balance, afterall.

poland existed before the eternal anglo allowed it to be swallowed up by germany/soviets

>/pol/
>reading books

Lmao kekistani sense of humor

So Germany is just the autistic kid with retard strength and England is its handler or something?
Makes sense actually.

>allowed
Britain couldn't do jack shit, on basic logistics alone.
You realize France made the exact same promise too, right? And they did fuck all too.

France could do nothing about Poland. By the time they had finished to mobilize and concentrate their forces, the Germans had already captured Warsaw.

And how exactly was Britain any better? The Germans captured Danzig within hours anyway. How would British soldiers get onto the Polish frontlines? How would they be supplied? How would the small BEF make an impact against the full weight of Hitler's forces? Why would there be any strategical merit to such an operation?

You realise France was still recovering from WW1 as the western front was concentrated in France, correct? Meanwhile the pussified A*glos had their island to hide on.

JIDF is going full force in this thread.

shut the fuck you fucking retard

Be careful of popping a vein there my Kosher eating friend.

>The Germans captured Danzig within hours anyway

>A week to beat 209 Poles
German efficiency in action

T. Nazi SHILL!!!

Well Atlee wasn't a retard and invaded two countries at the same time whilst his economy was shit like hitler was

Krauts were zerg-rushing for entire war. Truly fucking patethic.

>implying greentext isn't the Harvard referencing of chans