Applied to at least 30 jobs this week

>Applied to at least 30 jobs this week
>Not a single interview

keep going one week ain't shit

30 isn't enough for you normie?

Did you walk in and hand then a res?

> brings gun to next job interview
yeah that'll go well

All that matters in this world is who you know.

No I applied online

those aren't actual jobs, they are just datamining and trying to set up reaction pranks.

Damn...

>apply for corrections
>get it
>regret it

Pig

>Applied to 450 jobs.
>Only got 7 interviews . I have a degree in accounting with a Finance minor.
Granted, I was applying in NYC but even still I don't think a decent entry level job is asking for much.

It helps but I have never once in my life used any connections (I have none) and I'm working comfy corporate job for a bank.
Just don't be retarded, have education, marketable skills and learn how to talk with normies without stuttering.
But keep believing that your NEET status is caused by entire world going against you. Hopefully mummy believes that too.

t. Jamal

Be CS

apply to 10 places

Get 3 interviews

2 job offers

Just give them a firm handshake

Literally the cheat code to life, do CS

If you're decent looking you should always apply through linkedIn. I also applied to 50ish jobs with no interviews. Then got an interview and a job on my first application through linkedin.

Damn right. Finishing my 4th year of communication studies and feeling comfy.

lmao @ u

cause you are white and straight

I'm not though

thats..... surprising actually.

coz they dont read applications all day long the read the first 10 and call it a day....thats not about you.....if you spam they will see you and call you.

No it just means he's a fag. Why would you assume someone posting on Veeky Forums of all places is straight

i thought that we are all straight here on /biz
apart from "i'm not gay but 20$ is 20$ sharpie-dudes".

My sexuality depends on who you ask I guess. I consider myself straight but I jerk off to traps so I don’t know anymore.

there are only 2 genders. traps are.... gay.
so avoid this degeneracy.

I applied for roughly the same amount and the only job I got invited to (and the place I now work) was the one I got my friend to put a good word in for me at

Lol, that is normie level. Try 300 and get 1 job interview

> applied to 500... still 1 job interview
> Awaiting their answer