Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
>muh 100x gains
under ico now get rekt faggots

remember when an ico is this hyped it is always a failure get fucked retards!!!!

HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
coindesk.com/swift-selects-hyperledger-tech-cross-border-blockchain-test/
coindesk.com/swifts-cross-border-blockchain-trial-moving-next-phase/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/etherdelta-plus/gbeijehfcmddmpklealhfipjjaiijdhj?utm_source=plus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

What? How s that under ico

KYS.
This meme is getting too stale. ICO price was 1/2600.
sage

It's only just beginning. This is still the smart money phase. You have time to repent OP.

ICOtards btfo again
Hahaha eat shit

WOW, pic related is strong in this lil fella

>buying LINK
shiggy

You faggots scared me and I dumped my bags as soon as it was listed.
Feel better now to be honest.

look buddy, the fud phase is almost at an end right now, don't be greedy and just buy now, it isn't going lower than this.

AHAHAHAHAHA. you have no idea. the momentum was completely killed by money skeleton.

mana, aventus, monetha, black moon all went under ico price and are barely surviving. when the general public finds out this is just a sinking ship they'll all dump their bags en masse. there are no more new investors for this

keep in mind btc is getting closer and closer to 2.2k, what do you think's going to happen to your precious chain link when ether dives down again to 130?

>lists a bunch of shitcoins
>expects to be taken seriously

>mana, aventus, monetha, black moon all went under ico price and are barely surviving
And LINK shot up to x2 on its first day and is now having a perfectly healthy correction, still above the ICO price.

Learn to see context.

See you at SIBOS bucko.

2/4 of what I listed are anime-chan approved and they were some of the most anticipated icos in all of september.

cope hard link fag. I'll buy your bags for -50% of the presale price if it makes you feel better

post yfw you didn't invest money into chainlink

>anime-chan approved

you have any idea how moronic this sounds?

Well only 35% of coins were sold to investors. Where are the rest? No one knows becasue they wont tell us. Also a team of only 2 people!

I did some due diligence and read that this would likely be under ICO price from the get go.

dont mind me everyone. pic related

this shit's gonna get cancelled when they realize the core group of investors are a bunch of neets on a mongolian hotdog eating board and when the demo isn't actually ready to be released. remember golem and brass? yeah, I bet you fuckers are bag holding that too.

i did some due dilligence

>when the demo isn't actually ready to be released
wolololo
Fuders at the end of their rope.

I just posted this as a shitpost cause I'm trying to buy as many as I can, and I am so fucking happy you retards are still selling

I can't buy more till middle of next week so please keep dumping!

BUSTED

NO CHEAP LINK 4 U

anime user has literally not made a single good call (well he was in chainlink, but anyone who isn't retarded knew about that one). Anyone who followed his advice has probably lost money, and he will likely never return because his reputation in his tatters.

We've found FUD resistance around 0.00045.
I've FUDed for the past 2 days all day but it's hard to get it lower than this. Still not bad, only 17% above crowdsale price.

We know.

I almost fell for this memetoken

You think we can keep it below .0006 for another two weeks?

You and the rest of the hundreds of fuders, pal.

we know friendos, we will be on the moon in no time!

oooooh ok I get it now, you're a no coiner right? or do you work for JD? Suck gov cock? which is it, do tell...

meh, me too Sometimes I feel that this is inmoral ; _ ;

Sure, I mean I already got my stack so I won't be buying anymore but there are so many weak hands on this board they'll literally sell if you make enough threads.
It's still kinda under the radar, I'm pretty sure nothing major in terms of price will happen before SIBOS.

I think it's actually the same guy and selling his own coins. The trend is going downward. You can't flip ICOs zrx style anymore, the accumulation period starts on day one. And we're accumulating downward.

>The trend is going downward.
You mean the correction.
Remember that LINK mooned to 2x ICO three days ago.

Also, this is a crypto with real-world applicability, hence the real-world business relationship (with fucking SWIFT) and real-world live demo at fucking SIBOS.

LOL

YOU BOUGHT THE WORST ICO POSSIBLE AND WILL HOLD IT TO 4 CENTS LOOOOOL

JUST LOOK AT THESE PAID SHILLERS

SELL THAT GARBAGE AND EXIT THE MARKET, YOU ARE TOO DUMB FOR THIS

>muh correction
just like DGB corrected, lol

>shoot up to 200%
>correct to about 130-140%

What don't you understand?

Considering all the fud, I wouldn't be surprised if it did dip even lower.
Doesn't change what is going to happen on October 16.

comparing LINK to DGB.

top 3 coin vs a complete scam pnd

> coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
"wha whats that you say, SWIFT partnered with SmartContracts AKA LINK?"

"bu buu but Veeky Forums tol me nat to boy goys, we was havin fun with the memes"

> coindesk.com/swift-selects-hyperledger-tech-cross-border-blockchain-test/
"bu buu buuut SWIFT cannot test blockchain tech in collaboration with ChainLInk, I've waisted so much time being autistic fudding the coin on Veeky Forums"

> coindesk.com/swifts-cross-border-blockchain-trial-moving-next-phase/

Ever heard of Wells Fargo faggot? Read and weep, 32 banks and counting testing the blockchain ledger with LINK spearheading the project.

buy, don't buy, I could care less. I hope your mom takes BTC after I get rich off ChinkLink, I'm going to skull fuck her on your kitchen floor while I make you and your daddy watch. That is my pleasure, not lambos.

You do realize we're here to troll you while also make you question your investment choices, right?

You're not actually trying to form a coherent rebuttal are you?

Deluded LINKies btfo again.

i feel like its okay to rub it in because the "lmao nolinkers mad xD" bullshit was everywhere
I TOLD YOU SO! STUPID LINKFAGS CALL ME A FUDDER!

damn that feels good

daaaaamn bro really? It was just a joke? Fucking edgy, this whole time I thought you goys were serious. My feelings were starting to get hurt.

lol GET FUCKED

>pls buy my bags :^)
kys

Rub what in?
The 30% above ICO price, international finance conference demo on October 16th, and massive future potential?

the fact your overhyped ico didnt 10x on listing like you fags all said it would :^)

you bought in at 2x the ico price because you had no friends to pool money with during the ico

>10x on listing
riiiiiiiiiiiiight

That makes no sense.
I bought during the presale at 3120 LINK/ETH, and I also bought during the crowdsale at 2600 LINK/ETH.

why aren't you using etherdelta plus

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/etherdelta-plus/gbeijehfcmddmpklealhfipjjaiijdhj?utm_source=plus

it's funny. outsiders and newcoiners are just hopping on the ICO craze, but we all know the exchanges aren't adding new coins anymore after the regulation scares. the last coins added to bittrex were at the start of august, yet all the idiots are still dumping their money into shit that's only going to ever be on etherdelta.

I made 10k out of MBRS thanks to him