Comfy af on the Ark

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon how /comfy/ are ya?

I will be comfy when this shitcoin goes to 115k

Couldn't be comfier. Well, perhaps if I owned a few more...

I'll be comfier when the team starts shilling harder. I can't even see any telegram pajeet touching this coin yet.

theres only a few things that make me more comfy than having boarded the beautifull ark

getting 1.5 ark a week from staking, i really hope in 2 years time this coin is priced at 100$

Jesus fuck, 1.5 each week? I'm getting about 23 ARK each day from staking.

when the fuck did you get in?

i am poor, threw all the money i had at the time when it was at 40k.

Back in late March/early april

Good luck and God bless. Have faith, you'll make it!!

damn, must be nice congrats

DO YOU SEE THE 24HR VOLUME? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK TODAYS GAINS MEAN FUCK ALL

You're getting $2k a month from ARK?

I'm starting to believe you Ark shills... buying in right now. Wish me luck.
May Ark have mercy on my soul.

You just missed the dip dude.

So what? I'd miss the next moon rocket too if I hadn't bought.

Nice. I'm happy just to be getting .5 ARK per day.

Hadn't really quantified it in USD but yea, about that. Can't wait till we actually go on a real moon mission

can someone explain me the voting system? I installed the client and voted for biz_classic and sent 1 of my 2 ark to that address. But I think i'm an idiot and just wasted half my ark stash for no reason. stupid stupid I am living in hell and just wasted money. Kill me?

You better me trolling hahahaha

no point in staking anything below 300 or so
it's a future top 5 coin tho
if you research it and ask yourself why are they doing this, that and the other and when you put it all together you'll be blown away

The worst part is that I'm not. Just a fuggin idiot. So I pretty much wasted it yea?

Jesus Christ dude, if losing $3 is hell for you then you should not be in crypto

thanks for the laugh

Damn trips don't lie. Live and learn I suppose.
Yea it was more just disappointment and desire to complain. Kinda like my dad feels everyday he looks at me.

For real though. What the fuck are you doing that you bought $6 of Ark with any sort of expectations?

I wagecuck everyday. I have probably more of a chance to make money by putting 75$ into crypto than I do slowly working my way to a high powered shotgun and one shell. Looks like that's a better option though.. You got and suicidal pepe's that would fit me?

do not despair, user, we are all going to make it
however you do need a significant investment to make mad gains
if you're struggling financially you shouldn't be speculating with crypto desu
wish you all the best

Damn nigga nice.

Better to have something than nothing though, right?

What's your ark address?

Thanks. Trips again. Teach me your ways senpai

AHgdj5kVBZeGB445UNZDVnGJcjgNkMPmMY

How the hell do you vote?

I voted once but my understanding is that you vote over time?

I keeps saying "No difference from delegate list". When do you get to vote again?

You're my hero user. Thank you.

I sent that. Not sure what he's doing with it.

Hey kid...Catch!

Thank you then friend. I felt alone and cold in a cold dark world and you lent a hand to help me aboard the Ark. You guys give me hope.

Nice digits

He just sent you a bigger stack. Look at you. Don't be a faggot and flip it. Hold.

I'll hold these till i'm blue in the face. I appreciate the help anons.

This. Lucky fucking user.

Lucky dog walking away with 26 ark...

Need help reaching 2k. Tks

AWjSJ7UkckS4KSoBXnXf6DkTnijo7JiA2u

nice stack brah, I wish I'd held since July

All in since 50k.

Sitting comfy.

Getting 5 Ark this month made my day.

Would be really good to get some more.

AY8ruGS4QWgFFcsVXjDNL3gSwcD1FPR6oS

I got like 60 ark so unless ark becomes worth $100 its only mediocre gains for me :(

Close to 2k?

You're loaded mate im jelly

christ guys, don't turn this into a begging thread. We are here for comfy gains

I apologize. It's just that i bought some ark at 110k satoshis after selling at 77k.

4K ARK reporting in

currently holding 1800 ARK

need more ayy

What is 5k considered in terms of sea creatures?

enough get a new coin and HODL

a helthy dolphin once it hits 0.01btc

at what point is voting worth it?

110 Ark here and considering it... but i should probably wait for the fee reduction

Any suggestions?

Im looking for some mid cap long holds...

i hold 1k BAT but idk that coin hasnt going anywhere but i just hold it dont really watch it anymore

i thought about buying some I/O coin but i think that one will be a bit cheaper soon.

idk what else i dont buy ICO stuff

no shilling ark is the best coin right now. i dont even own ark but i must admit it. the delegate system is too good and the network can control mining.

holding 10 ark
when can i buy myself a nissan micra ?

pump coming

What gives this coin intrinsic value?

ITS RED NIGGA

>tfw earning 1 ark a day.

Pretty comfy desu.

If they follow through with their maingoal of making crypto of all sorts accessible to the masses then it may just explode.

How could they do that? I don't understand what a smartbridge is either. Can someone either explain or link me somewhere where the explain it in layman's terms?

On their website ark.io. They even have an embedded youtube titled "Ark for beginners."

Will look at that.

>22k Ark
>Become multi-millionaire when Ark reaches $100
>mfw

Wow how did you get so much? Was you tempted to sell at $4?

Got in at $1.70 using Ethereum gains. Holding ~2500 Neo as well. Divested Ethereum because I won't need any to execute its smart contracts by holding Ark.

Also no I'm never tempted to sell. I rode Neo through ups and downs I will ride Ark as well. These are solid long term projects so it's useless to trade/lose my stack.

What is the best way to buy ark?

Bittrex is good

Last chance to buy in folks. Don't daytrade it. Currently sitting at an uneven 243 because I lucked out gaming the bots, but ended up missing last nights moon mission. This is still undervalued.

who here /comfy/ on the Ark?

So are we expecting a couple months bleed again or do you think it will more or less keep bullish above 70ishk now?

The less reactionary way this coin moves in proportion to btc fud is pretty enticing, anyways

Meant to attach this for reference

Impossible to tell really when this thing will launch up but it has been mostly consistent like that chart shows. Still in a bearish market with BTC right now, but I know lots of people are going to be using cryptos in the future. My bro in law who had no clue about cryptos was able to purchase some BTC for some betting website on NFL games. It really will grow into the normal populace and ARK is aiming for mass consumers.