Waves

So Waves NG is coming in October. Think this will move the price any? They claim they will be the fastest blockchain.

CARS SEND TRANSACTIONS FASTER THAN BITCOIN, MAXIMALISTS B T F O
BUY CARCOIN NOW

waves will replace visa

Already stocked up on comfy amounts of waves

CarCoin moon mission when?

Waves needs to do fucking something....it has more sideways action than Tokyo drift.

Why the fuck can crypto companies not hire proofreaders to edit their official announcements so they don't sound like refugees? This shit turns me off.

>tfw your fake e-ponzi money backed by nothing is too stable

Can a nigga at least get like...a cumulus cloud mission or something? I mean...damn...holding Waves is just like eating bland spaghetti for dinner every night and having a glass of warm milk before your 7:00 pm bedtime.

>nigga
Now now, sir. Wouldn't want to use the wrong kind of language on our Waves platform.

>not buying WAVES right now

10K here. Good enough?

Not enough, need at least 30k to be millionaire next year

>EYFFwWnmEEWYoWgBSqAJFtQxgihMBa5ssntxMsWfDy9B

Kek

Think it will finally do something tonight?

Damnit

Just a piece of advice for all you "investors" on biz, don't buy below resistance, buy slightly above it so you have more certainty that you're dealing with a upward breakout.

Compression of price movement can also go the other way and break through support. Never forget that.

Also, breakouts on high volume are better than low volume. Never trust a low volume breakout because this could rapidly go the other direction.

I expect action within the next week.

This is correct.

I'll be keeping an eye on it. I seriously can't wait for Waves 1.0...

.....aaaaannnndddd now my account is locked up... awesome.

I can see waves having 20.bil market cap if waves 1.0 does all its supposed to

Hopefully my account can fix itself by the time that happens...lol

>WAVES still has no HW wallet support