Walton (WTC)

Don't tell me I didn't warn you Veeky Forums.
The bull run started without you, already 55% in 3 days but it's far from over.

We expect major news tomorrow and it's still not priced in at all. There'll be a new ATH.

Current price is 48k, tomorrow it'll be 75k.

Other urls found in this thread:

waltonchain.org/notice
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7249w1/i_still_dont_understand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please just fuck off with your pointless FOMO shit. I will never understand why people fall for this baseless speculation or even bother making it in the first place.

>WaltonChain
>RFID for Chinese export
>WTC is officially banned in China due to it being a divident-paying security
>he actually expects Chinese export companies will illegally buy WTC to replace their existing tracking technologies

>tfw I only have 150 while most of my portfolio is locked up in OMG and IOC
>tfw all 3 coins are supposed to have major September updates but we're rapidly running out of time
>tfw the stress of not knowing who to trust more slowly sets in

>baseless

Tomorrow we get the confirmation that our single remaining exchange will not delist us.
You don't realise how many serious investors that trust the project don't want to risk all their money because the coin would be worthless after a single tweet.

>"our" exchange
>will not delist "us"

Do all autists feel like they're a Waltoncoin?

>he sold at 30k this week
xD

The dividend is a project, why would they implement it if it's illegal.

Fuck i sold like 5k wtc around 420.
Still holding around 25k so not that bad.

oops it's 49k now
still cheap, buy some instead of spending your next month hating the coin and us waltons

waltonchain.org/notice

>1) The Walton Chain Foundation decided to stop the Walton Chain Token (WTC) at all trading platforms for Chinese users at 12:00 on September 13, 2017, to stop trading in Chinese users;

Chinese users are literally not allowed to buy this coin. How do you expect this project to grow in China?

Please stop, this is too gay. Just because you invested in a company doesn't mean you are the company. You are not walton.

Doesnt need to, we have been proven over and over that chinese buyers are near non factor. Antshares aka neo biggest % of holders were westerners when it mooned

It's a slow pump and dump coin you retard.

Literally just last week I bought at 440 and sold at 5400. Then it went down to 220. Yes, 220. Then slowly pumped back to 480. It'll go back down again.

who cares about the rice farmers?

Except this entire project is based around the Chinese import/export industry. The reason WTC was going to go up was because the Chinese industry would have had to buy it to use the RFID technology. This is no longer the case, since the coin was banned for trading in China. The utility of the coin is completely dead. Noone except pump groups and unintelligent investors are left in this coin.

they won't need it before the actual use of the chips in 2019, lot of time to find a way or being legal meanwhile
the price is still extremely low because of your argument, it's true, you're right, it's extremely risky, but that's why we expect an extreme rise in value

it follows the news to the perfection though, everytime it pumped or dumped was for a legit reason

me on the pic

we're at 50k now btw

half the team is korean you fucking new faggots.

bithumb has more volume than bittrex and bitfinex combined.

They were already made illegal. The coin's true market cap lies at below $2 million since its entire use is prohibited for the main market.

Yeah but the company can still trade as a business with other businesses. Like you said the people participating in import export activities. Business isnt banned in china, and waltonchain business model isnt revolving around selling their token to potential clients cos there is a limited supply of them

Buying or selling the coin is illegal in China. If there's overhead or the value of the coin goes up then Chinese businesses can't sell the coin anywhere. The export industry can only lose on this.

Again, theyre not coin vendors so it doesnt matter. They can still apply their tech to random businesses with or without the coin

What is the coin used for?

Which would essentially make the coin worthless.

You might be right, it would be great if someone could explain the actual purpose of the token as it doesnt seem to be essential to run their business. And if it is, it's just simply not viable, you wont tell your clients to go to some random ass exchange and buy the tokens at whatever random price they are at that time.

No idea

Just sold all my bags for a profit hahahaha
Thanks lads

With all the FUD still going on (obvious by the posts in this thread) making weak hands drop their bags. Advice for new and serious investors, if you want to seriously get some info on WTC and the potential go read bitcointalk/their reddit/what ever but that would be pretty obvious by now right? This issnt the place.

Does anyone on their bitcointalt or reddit know what the token is for?

Do your own research if you care so much

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7249w1/i_still_dont_understand/

This is the last whistle before this new OMG/Antshares train departs. There is a great chance this coin will see a fuckton of FOMO tomorrow. ITS GUARANTEED this coin is going at least 3x in October.

>ITS GUARANTEED

No.

Dont worry, I'm saving this post and I'll remind you of this daily in November.

What does that make the Digimarines then?

This use case is entirely contained with ChainLink

I decided to browse through the waltonchain subreddit for a while, some of these people are fucking delusional, lmao. They're listing every possible use-case RFID might have, and are acting like WTC is directly linked to these possible developments.
I mean, buying the rumor is good of course, but these people seem to be actually convinced of their own bullshit.

That is always the case tho, in every alt coin investment.

True, but the thing what worries me about WTC is the token purpose, the whitepaper isn't exactly clear about it. If it's pretty much useless there will be no demand for the coin, even if the project is gold. The dev team already got their money through the ICO funds, the token price means fuck all to them now.

I'm holding heavy bags with OMG, NEO and QTUM
I'm at a loss on all of those and even WTC
>just

I fomo'd on wtc and bought before the dip

>The bull run started without you, already 55% in 3 days but it's far from over.
i bought into WTC when i first saw it on Veeky Forums about 3 weeks ago and have been buying and selling. it goes up and down. maybe there will be news to take it to an ATH, but i suspect it will get dumped again and be between 30-35k by wednesday or thursday. i'll buy in again. i think $3 was the highest during that "conference" weekend, but i get between 25-40% each pump, pretty nice gains. i'd rather take profits from this while i can and try again than hold it and hope it hits $5.