IT'S OVER FOR ICO'S!!!

news.bitcoin.com/u-s-regulators-and-blockchain-advocates-to-discuss-ico-implications-on-october-12/

In two weeks, the SEC intends to hold a committee meeting to discuss blockchains and initial coin offerings (ICOs). The meeting will be held at the SEC’s headquarters in Washington D.C. and will be open to the public. In addition to the discussion, the organization has added two new members to the investor advisory committee; Allison Bennington and Mina Nguyen. The committee was established through Section 911 of the Dodd-Frank Act and has nineteen members.

“Agenda: October 12, 2017, a meeting of the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Investor Advisory Committee,” explains the SEC announcement. “Discussion regarding blockchain and other distributed ledger technology and implications for securities markets.”

IT'S OVER LADS.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8VyWZFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh deary me. the goyim arent allowed to make money like this, shut it down!

fucking jews man

This is completely necessary. Too much ICOs that are absolute shit-scams need to get BTFO.

Fuck you Ian Balina

Sounds good to me, someone needs to clean these shitty ICO's up for good.

>muh x on the blockchain

Finally.

so this is the LINK conference?

Weren't amerifats already banned from ICOs?

i hate hate HATE jews

Wow, it's fucking nothing! You may as well just go ahead and delete this FUD trash OP!

This isn't going to affect anything.

SEC regulations were avoided by preventing US citizens from participating.

This is a good thing to happen though, guys. It'll only encourage more people to feel safer in actually investing in this stuff, rather than treating it like a lolly scramble money grab, race to the bottom.

Americans are already banned from ICOs, see Kyber.

>mfw Americans can only buy my ICO coins once they hit exchanges

tough luck fatties

I've been waiting for this. Thank fuck it's finally happening.

>he didn't join in on the IOP pump with Delta-V

Just click on the invite and save yourself the embarrassment of being cucked again.

discord.gg/8VyWZFU

America will still participate. They will say "no US citizens allowed" but will not ban US IPs. Literally nothing will change

Yes

nice, a new FUD right after china FUD. keep getting manipulated guys

>China fud
>Banker bullshit
>This fud
Listen, stop listening to this bullshit and living in fear every single fucking second. For fucks sake.
Just enjoy your coins.

nah. any new ICOs will just ban americans from participating, like banks do these days.

we'll break 3000 on this news. Clear out the weak, fickle, arthritic hands

If they actually enforce it with half an ass we have a wonderful opportunity

Yeah, good riddance. If it means the normies that started coming to this in droves after the media hype stop coming, I am all for it. I hope they go back to their stocks and bonds and let us continue playing with our "monopoly fake money" as they like to describe.

good. fuck icos.

Altcoins...

I like how quickly the faggots in penguin costumes went from "it's digital play money, it's never going to catch up" until "oh no, they don't give us our share, we must outlaw it"

No one gives a shit about America (other than criminals on the shit list). Americans can't even participate in icos and exchanges are already turning away new users and limiting what existing users can trade.

Good. Stop the scams and let the normie money flow in

This is great, I don't want amerifats lowering my ICO caps. Don't worry, you guys can still buy my bags for 2x after ICOs.

This is good news for us ledger holders. FBI finally acknowledges ledgers and it's safe use. I hope they will make ledgers a standard issue for securities.

THIS

lmao at burgers.
Get fucked.

No one gives a fuck we are all using fake passports to join Icos anyway. We purchased them on the dark web.

From now on all ICON coins will be cheaper by the time they hit exchanges and you will have lost money.

>being an americunt

wew lad

This image speaks so much only to those who truly understand the 1 true king of crypto. I too have gone full circle through all of these phases

>Le one true king
Enjoy loosing out on gainz while the alt market continues to boom because of BTC.

How are ioc's any different to VCs

Good, fuck ICOs

These are the coins add OMISEGO VTC & ARK

> In addition to the discussion, the organization has added two new members to the investor advisory committee; Allison Bennington and Mina Nguyen.