Will put sharpie in my ass for money

Will put sharpie in my ass for money.

I am desperate. I need to make 500$ in 5 days or i will be kicked out of my apartment and i have no idea where to start. Can some richanon please be so kind; i will do anything; i will also try to pay it back.

That isnt a sharpie.

Also stop doing drugs and you wouldn't be in this situation

Let's see ass first and I'll decide

10 sharpies at once of fuck off

make it a billiard ball and ill give you four ETH

RIP.

Show the butthole user

0.1 btc if you post a picture putting a sharpie in a hot girls ass

$500? You'll need to show your face too. It needs to be clearly recognisable.
Where's the humiliation if you're anonymous?

Be honest, you're just looking for excuses to stick things up your ass. It's okay user, there's no shame in it.

shave first ffs

you write 5 like a fucking weirdo

Let's see that pooper op.

Post eth address.

0x922A208443203a16705F42f3A14BA3d1B051c964

I can shave if it means moneY

Im op; i dont even have internet exept for my phone. Thats why the id changes.

>i will also try to pay it back.

Shave, spread cheeks and we shall see... Bonus points if you write Veeky Forums on your gooch

I am a very desperate soul.

I tried applying for mcdonalds begining of the month but they still didnt reply.

I dontt want to be homeless

Do you guys want me to hurt myself or something like that

I will pay with blood

I am again op; my internet is so shit the captcha runs out before my pic finishes uploading

For 500$ we can expect something better than a small object inside your ass.

How about getting a Veeky Forums approved tattoo? We decide what it's going to be, pool some money give it to an escrow and you get the money once you livestream getting the tattoo.

Feel bad for you OP. You know if you sign up plus 500 and verify your account. They give you $70.

1 trade can turn that into $300 and so on. Good luck

>He thinks those jews will just give you a free $70
You have to reach a certain trade volume before you can withdraw them.

>implying Veeky Forumsrealis have money

Beg elsewhere OP unless you want someone to give you 100 buttbeans, like with the exception of /r9k/ most other boards would probably have higher networth than here.

I would do this but i cant afford one

Price of the tattoo would obviously be covered by the people donating the money.

If you're willing to do this I'd suggest making another thread specifically asking for this. I'm sure there are enough people around here willing to chip in for something they might get some entertainment out of.

you are spoon-in-ass-man aren't you?

But how do people know i wont just take the money and dont tatoo myself?

Yes i am

You use an escrow, a third party holding the money until a specific set of conditions are met.

How about i hurt myself on stream anyone interested i will cut up anything exept my peewee

I need this money or im homeless after this month

Wtf.

Jesus fuck can someone please donate 500 bucks?!?! I want to see the sharpie in his asshole so bad lol..fuck the tattoo idea!

YES

I had a spoon up there for biz already; no money. I would literally slit my wrist if it means i could get my rent

If you're that desperate to violate yourself for money get on a camsite.

Doesn't the pic come before the money?

Yeah lets get back on track user. Show your boibussy (asshole) and face and we get get to talking

Craigslist gigs, tell your landlord you are working extra to pay rent and he will probably let you pay late.

Yes
Well...OP, are you going to do it or what? I'm waiting for the sharpie in the ass.

I donate 0.1 eth if it really means that much to you

Have to scale it down my internwt is really bad

Do you not have 1 family member that could loan you 500.00? I would give my second cousin twice removed 500.00 if I knew he was going to debase himself on the internet

>second cousin twice removed
removed like kebab?

Im sorry cant upload big pica with my connection or the captcha resets before it finishes
0x922A208443203a16705F42f3A14BA3d1B051c964

Buy ELIX you stupid fuck

Keked hard

What the

Please i am a pathetic retard i know i have no family that can help me if you want to see blood iwould gladly cut myself for money

Its not even in there

Shove it in further you pussy fuck

Im not rich but I can throw a few BAT your way

your finger is thicker than that silly little pen. so you want $500 for getting your prostate checked?

Still hurts from the spoon

a pen wouldn't even hurt, you need something larger like a cucumber.

I mean, 500 dollars is more than what i get for going to work. Sticking a pen in your ass that is smaller than your finger is nothing, you're doing it anonymously too.

I can't give you money unless i at least perceive a sense of struggle in this endeavour. Sharpie-inserting is the same lack of motivation that got you into this situation in the first place, it's lazy and uninspired.

It has to be cucumber sized for me to even consider this worthy of payment. I suffer every time I go to work, so I would rather stick a cucumber in my ass than go to work everyday. I would have more of my dignity intact too.

You forgot to add Veeky Forums on the paper with a ID number. And it looks like you're just squeezing your butt cheeks together.

How about instead of inserting things into your skunkhole, take a picture of you volunteering at a local shelter or rocking sick babies at the hospital? Even meth heads will wash my windows at a stoplight...

He's barely inserting anything at all.

I have literally seen trannies sit on horse dick-sized dildos for probably less than what he's asking of us. And he wants money for blurry pics of holding a sharpie or spoon handle in his butt cheeks.

Booooooooo

I actually volunteer at an old people home (i was there in an apprentience ship in school) i get free meals for that

Guys its not about whats in my ass; its about whats in the hearth.

I would glady hurt myself or bleed for the money but the whole ass thing is just so gay

put a bread knife in your ass and I send you BTC

Technically its not gay unless its an actual penis going in your ass

I mean does going the doctor and getting your prostate checked make you gay?

What country are you from maybe we (Veeky Forums) can arrange a different transaction.

If it's a male doctor then yes, I had a female doctor fondle my testicles when I was 16 can confirm wasn't gay

Germany

Fucking hell OP you are a pathetic twat. I'd rather starve for a month than beg and insert utensils in my anus. Grow a pair of balls and stop being such a bender your entire life.

wow what a retarded meme. you don't actually understand what bitmex even is do you?