Does money buy happiness?

does money buy happiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/17/map-happiness-benchmark_n_5592194.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the journey is

i don't know if money buys happiness but poverty buys misery

It doesn't
But it can help you share happiness if you got any.

If I ever get rich with crypto (I mean >$40k) first thing I'll do, I'll treat my family to a fine trip to Italy.
Especially my grandma, who is all about Renaissance, but has always declined my father's offers to show Rome to her, cos it costs too much.

It certainly can't buy me love

It does, as i still had money and didnt lost nearly all in shitmeme coins, i went everyday to a Spar, i was never relaxed like that, and i went to this reaggae bars and just child with my friends, that already made it, so we kinda were like grown up children with all time in the world in a funpark where everything is for free

Of course money can't buy you happiness, but having money makes it more likely that you can live in circumstances that maximize your chance of being happy.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/17/map-happiness-benchmark_n_5592194.html

Always thought that was interesting and pretty accurate. The more money you have, the more the thought creeps in your mind that people close to you are only nice to you because they want something out of it. It's easy to just become reclusive

Basically this. Having money's not everything, not having it is.

No. Unless you use it to cure your illness.

> they want something out of it
That's why you should get friends b4 u get rich

Only if its a secret.

it doesnt buy happiness , but it makes life easier.

It's still very likely that they'll slowly begin to treat you differently after they find out you have money, even if you grew up with them. So is probably the best way to go if you can actually do that.

Reminds me of this legend right here

Idk but I wanna find out

That man is a god

wow you got a link to the sauce ? Man but i will never sell my Peugot neither, i love this car, i grew up with it

happiness is the illusion money can definitely buy

Realtalk: Money, properly spent, puts happiness within grasp. It's a lot easier to work on your emotional and existential problems in a warm bed, knowing there's food on the fridge, and a deed to your house.

You might just kill yourself if you gotta survive and feel the mental turmoil.

kek

this

to be fair he didnt inspire any confidence. i knew a guy from kenya who seemed to be rich but didnt do anything all day and had no goals, it doesnt inspire people to respect you

retarded.
all relationships are built of mutual benefit. if somebody DOESNT want something out of you, it means they give no fucks

I'm poor and miserable, that's what I know.

>does money buy happiness?
easy

get friends that have a similar income to yours after you get rich

fucking legend

>money buy happines
No. Happiness is a mental state, you can induce it with proper training at any time.
>poverty buys misery
Believing you're poor can make you miserable; being poor does not. Poverty is relative.
>gibs for senpai will share happiness
Gibs make enemies, not friends. Nothing makes someone feel more entitled than gibs. Always make people work for their gibs. That said, its natural to be generous to your family, just be careful. Make it clear that its a one off thing to celebrate, and that you dont want to ruin your family's lifes with money.
Fake.
No matter how rich you are, there's always someone richer and something you can't afford. Poverty is relative.

This nigger is my hero.

Fuck you nigger and your normative rules.

Does happiness buy money is the right question to be a billionare.

Here is part 2 of roastie gets BTFO.

without a doubt it buys happiness up to a certain point. I've heard of studies that show up to $100,000/year there is absolutely a correlation between salary and happiness, but beyond that there's none.

it's tough to be happy when you got no house and no food, or your stressed every month about how you're gonna pay off debt.

if you dont give a shit about things, people arent gonna give a shit about you.
even if youre sitting on a big pile of money no one knows about

>I broke up with a man I loved because he didn't have enough jew dollars, but it turns out he does and now even string of one night stands with random guys I met on the internet can't stop me from crying about not being able to get my hands on him and his bank account
Sounds like a real catch

>if you dont give a shit about things, people arent gonna give a shit about you.

Doesn't apply to hot women. Reee.

His frugality autism saved him. Oh well.

Maybe his new bitch managed to trick him into spending his shekels on her.

But his friend is a fucking cunt. Notice how the 1st friend laughed and walked away when she said Will was a cheap ass. That 2nd fag shouldn't have opened his whore mouth.

it applies to all people

If you're a hot women and you tattoo "I don't give a shit about anything" on your forehead, there will still be about a billion pathetic thirsty orbiters willing to throw money and love and attention at you just for the opportunity to lick your soles.

No it's doesn't.
It does pay for shit that makes you happy

No but it buys freedom from wagecuckery.

Where can I buy this 'Happiness' coin? I'm not seeing it listed anywhere.

here, friend

a quick and painless method to reach eternal bliss

But I don't want to join Ember's Ghost Squad

there's no such thing as the afterlife

It buys you the freedom needed to find it.

YES

I'll be pretty happy when I can finally quit my wagecuck job yes