Reminder to Brush Your Teeth

Dentists are expensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

dentacoin.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/
investopedia.com/terms/q/quantitative-easing.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 times a day, floss, gums and tongue. I don't even have morning breath.

how does that kind of shit even happen

k den

I brush 1-2 times a day and floss once every 3 days, is this bueno or nah

good advice user, your body is your most valuable capital

How often do you need to skip the dentist appointment until it looks like that?

thanks OP, you got me to brush my teeth first time in 3 days

I don't even know why I do this to myself

I only brush once in two days and my teeth are perfect.

I don't think taking lots of chemicals into your mouth so often is good.

yeah but do you floss?
also, waterpik—worth it?
I bought an electric toothbrush recently. 100% worth it. changed my life literally can NOT go back to shitty pleb non-electric manual toothbrushes

do both. manual brush and electronic brush. manual floss and waterpik floss.

variety of technique can ensure you're not skimping out on anything.

I thinkt thats what it looks loke when you go for a cleaning, that must be the first or second step, to know where to clean

Falling for the dental jew

long dentacoin

If you have any appliances a waterpik is worth. Also, worth it just incase you get lazy one night and don't floss. Personally, I recommend.

post your perfect teeth.

>needing to even brush your teeth because you eat sugar and processed garbage

>tfw ugly teeth

i literally haven't been to a dentist in like 10 years, childhood fear I guess, or just laziness, but I have no visible cavities, no teeth or gum pains, and no gum recession. I brush 2-3 times a day, floss at least once a day. I do develop yellow tint after awhile (drink a lot of coffee) but occasionally use those at-home teeth whitening kits, not often maybe once a year, and it improves the color enough that I'm not self-conscious about it.

Point is I have ridiculously good teeth and gum genetics.

r8 my teeth biz
>had braces
>wisdom teeth removed
>brush, floss, fluoride twice daily
>dentist/dental hygienist once every three months

I find it very amusing that you greenposted as well

29 years old
almost never brushed my teeth,
was only 1 small hole in permanent one.

when was child i noticed holes in asphalt where rain drips from roof of one shop. made assumption that brushing ruins teeth and make them damaged and that brushing is conspiracy (before i even knew word conspiracy). refused to brush from that time.

Thats quite an interesting theory. Whether its true or not is up for debate.

>1-2 times a day
2-3 or you're a disgusting lazy faggot

> 3 times a day
Excessive
You're just polishing out ur enamel at this point

sometimes they make "paste" out of this
Silica.....abrasive.

>If you have any appliances a waterpik is worth
...what?

again, get an asain

Buy Dentacoin DCN

>long dentacoin

This
/thread

I'm embarrassed to say this but it needs to be said. I grew up in a barely lower middle class family, my Dad was lucky to be able to provide us with a family insurance plan. So I always took relatively good care of my teeth growing up, and I was blessed with straight teeth. My wisdoms came in straight and I didn't need to have them removed.

I've never been over weight, am pretty good looking and have had a number of long term relationships with qt girls.

I have become so depressed over the past few years that I am totally neglecting my, oral hygiene. I seriously may only brush my teeth once or twice a week sometimes, I smoke weed daily so when I do brush/floss there is blood. When I started seeing blood in my spit while brushing a few years ago it just made me more depressed honestly. I haven't been to a dentist in two years and my teeth haven't seemed to gotten worse, and that hygienist from last visit told me that I didn't have any serious gingivitis yet or anything.

Should I seek help? I've lost the will to take care of myself, despite being moderately good looking, healthy, generally lucky guy(not really financially as I am 27 and live in a yurt as a volunteer on a farm)- I am literally on a fucking vision quest to gain back the agency to take care of myself properly. I'm worried I am gonna be OP's pic and sleeping on a bench in ten years at this rate.

>living in a shithole without good a healthcare system

I smoke hella dope all day every day you gums shouldn't be doing that. You need to floss to restore your gums and not get gingivitis and brush 1-2 times a day and your good

You should probably kill yourself faggot

Same here except two times a day. Even still I’m getting random cracks in my teeth from jaw clenching. Feel bad for anyone doing less hygiene than me.

Underrated post

Nice just bought 100k

I brush 2 times a day and never really had problems but they are still yellow from all the tea im drinking

>tfw I have diastema and my teeth require filling
What are my options?

Last week I had the worst pain in my life I couldnt even sleep but it's gone now maybe it was just stress

mfw I have a dentist brush my teeth everyday from owning 100 million dentacoins

I want to get invisalign at some point.

Waterpiks are god-tier. Absolutely essential. Do a manual floss once a week and you should be getting compliments from your dentist.

You may need SSRI treatment. But in any case stop smoking weed and get a grip on yourself

How do I stop gum recession and make it healthy again?
I brush my teeth twice a day, pick my teeth every two days or so.

gum QE

zero hits on google user

what does de QE stand for

Huh, perfect timing, a friend asked me about Dentacoin:

dentacoin.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/

Thoughts on this ICO?

>going to bed
>decide to check on my investments in bed before I brush my teeth
>steady gains, nice, I'll watch a few more candles of gains....I'll just close my eyes for a second ....
>wake up next morning, mouth is a bacteria culture
FUUUUCK

investopedia.com/terms/q/quantitative-easing.asp

Your Daily Reminder: you can get very good and significantly less expensive dental work done in Romania. The travel costs (from the US) and procedure costs combined are nearly half the cost of getting dental work done in America. Google it.

for americans central america is even cheaper

another thing is dentists have pretty lose standards, saw a journalist go with a hidden camera to multiple dentists, they all spotted a cavity, but different ones pushed for different optional procedures
get a second opinion

Brush teeth 1 a day and eat garbage food all the time.
Perfect teeth and health. Must suck having bad genes.

Keep swallowing all that fluorine goys.

Fluoride is a conspiracy. It's in the water and in toothpaste. Buy Superblue toothpaste from Alex Jones.

Got 27,000 when it was 3 sats, because fuck it. Spiked to 7 or 8, back to 5 now. Token sale on October 1st. We'll see what happens.

I'm already on this boat, but is there such a thing as a fluoride free dentist? I need some work done after not going for 15 years.

just can't get in the habit really

Go to a dentist asap.

Don't know. Can't you just refuse any fluoride shit they do? Even if it's just once, it won't be that bad.

>whitening floss and whitening tooth paste in the morning after breakfast
>brush again after lunch
>anti-paradontosis toothpaste and normal floss in the evening after dinner
>don't snack or drink dumb shit between meals, drink only uv filtered, noncarbonated water
>dental hygienist appointment every two months
>dentist appointment every six months

I cannot stress enough how fucking important your teeth are for financial and social success.

I am in a similar boat as you except I do have a habit to brush and floss everyday. That hasn't prevented the teeth problems I have though probably has slowed them.

I am 33 now and my teeth are a lot worse than when I was 27 like you. I even had a job with insurance in that period and didn't go to the dentist.

I know what it's like to always put this off and I can tell you it will get worse.

Gum recession cannot be reversed without graft surgery. However, it can be arrested by gently but thoroughly brushing the base of your teeth with a soft, dry brush every 24 hours.

Most people (including in this thread) seem to not understand that in order to prevent gingivitis and recession, you MUST physically remove the plaque from each tooth through dry brushing. If the area of plaque buildup is not directly and thoroughly brushed, plaque growth will continue.

This being said, the way most people brush their teeth will prevent cavities, tooth decay, and bad breath, but NOT gingivitis and gum recession. If you are not brushing your teeth thoroughly with a dry brush every 24 hours, giving each tooth at least 10 brush strokes on each side, you are simply doing it wrong.

you will find out when you get older.

Yeah you can, they can't force you to take it

All they will do is scrap the plaque off and you're good to go

Excessive brushing will also cause gum recession JS

It's best to just use a water pik at a decently high pressure(work your way up slowly) and you can pretty much blast any plaque off as long as it hasn't progressed to calculus which it shouldn't if you do it everyday

Even if you haven't gone to the dentist in a decade, it's in your best interest to get your teeth sonically scaled and buy a toothbrush like a Sonicare. I had early periodontal disease completely erased after a month of doing this.

>get your teeth sonically scaled and buy a toothbrush like a Sonicare
wtf is this marketing mumbo-jumbo

it's not "marketing", the tool the dentists use to clean your teeth is an ultrasonic scaler which basically means the shit moves at really fast speeds to scrape tartar/calculus off

Sonicare is an electric toothbrush brand, you can pretty much say goodbye to cavities but you have to worry more about technique as it's very easy to cause abrasion and recession by brushing too aggressively