Your next moon ticket

Don't miss out

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/chainlink
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/71ih3n/lets_get_link_listed_on_other_exchanges/
coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
boards.Veeky
blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
oraclize.it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed. Also, don't miss this one.

Just sold half of my KNC to buy LINK. Thinking about buying more in a few days when I get paid.

Lol get out of here, faggot. LINKs only.

Only Veeky Forums seems to be aware of chainlink potential right now.

How do we get the word out of Veeky Forums ?

why would we want to?

Let's have the biggest bank network (SWIFT) organize a big conference, and have them invite Chainlink to do a live demo of practical use cases with SWIFT integration there.
Wait...

The bigger the audience, the bigger the gains.

Also we need even more volume to get noticed by exchanges-senpai.
Less tech-savy audience doesn't buy on EtherDelta.

KEK LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Just bought 40k more. According to the chainlink telegram group, new announcements will come this week about exchanges.

link to the telegram ?
pun not intended

telegram.me/chainlink

Screenshot plz

>telegram.me/chainlink
just browse the messages on the group

>telegram.me/chainlink
thanks

Let's get it on a real fucking exchange instead of this etherdelta garbage

You better have some before it does bro

Tweet to the exchanges, email them

also do what this reddit post tell you to do : reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/71ih3n/lets_get_link_listed_on_other_exchanges/

spread the love in others communities..

Might once bitcoin is done tearing everyone a new asshole

I don't understand how you guys evaluate tokens. How is chain link gonna make enough money to justify the 60mil price tag?

It won't.

Now please stop spamming this shit, some stupid fucks are actually gonna buy it.

Name 1 other coin that solves the oracle problem. Go ahead I'm waiting.

Please tell me how difficult it is to copy their code and provide a cheaper product. I'm not saying Chain Link doesn't solve some issues. Im just really doubting the current price tag, do people actually expect Chain Link to have some kind of monopoly?

Haha. Yeah just copy the code...best shit i heared today.

>a decentralized network of external inputs for trustless smart contracts to be used in mainstream transactions
>not worth billions

HOO BOY

The internal administrative simplification this would mean for banks alone is worth billions.

kek.

you will be able to run a node and provide off-chain information to the blockchain. And get paid in LINKS. The more links you have, the more trusted you are (because if you provide false results, the whole things get a bad rep and you loose money). The more trusted you are, the more company are going to use your node. The more money you will make.

SWIFT has already a partnership with ChainLink and the SIBOS conference is going to introduce it to thousands of banks.

This is OMG level of profits right here, ripe for the taking. DYOR

G-Guys...what does this mean with Swift?

Because random shitcoin 452 with the same code as Chainlink isn't being presented by SWIFT to the Nanking community.

I can name 20 coins that do a better job of being a currency than Bitcoin and have better code yet have a fraction of Bitcoins market cap.

First mover plus visibility is fucking massive.

Ain't no coin solvin' the oracle problem except for our baby LINK.

People that don't invest in LINK are probably broke and don't invest in anything.

Oracles, bro.

Nothing, that's just a FOREX mechanism.

First mover is indeed important. But unlike Bitcoin Chain Link wants to -make money- by accepting fees from it's users. Which means there -will- be completion. Who will win? Maybe Chain Link, but is it really worth the billion dollar price tag?

As of Sep 25 2017, I don't think it is. Not by a long shot.

Good point. Just sold all my link.

You guys should do the same, get out of this shitcoin before it bombs.

SWIFT is also using Hyperledger Fabric.
In fact, SWIFT is also a co-founder of Hyperledger.

This is one more reason SWIFT is going to keep things moving.

SWIFT's basic hyperledger functionality is already rolling out, now they need to complete the package with a smart contract solution.
(see boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/3611370)

And it just so happens that Chainlink has a smart contract solution ready to deploy; with practical use cases with SWIFT integration no less.

this is such a dumb argument dude. not even worth refuting.

>Chain Link wants to -make money- by accepting fees from it's users
wat
Chainlink isn't cashing in on node compensations you dip.

It's so very clear that you don't know the first thing about any of this. Embarrassing.

He's right. Let's get back to shitting on this coin to make sure Veeky Forums doesn't get burnt. We all know it's going below ICO price any minute now.

>(see boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/3611370)

I meant, see the OP of that thread.

Where does this sell wall come from? How are there this many sad retarded souls in existence? Is there a way to help them see the light or should we let darwinism prevail?

More exchanges, more news, and more Volume will eat that Shit away. Just accumuluate as much as you can. Waiting for my next paycheck. Wage cuck style

Nice, just bought 100k. Not even memeing

>go all in on link because of hype and cool logo
>smart contract
>100x
>realize its worthless shit
>last hope shilling beyond belief

you linkies cant fool us. we wont buy your horse shit bags.

Delusional NoLINK.

>2 devs
>Poorly run ICO
>1 billion coin supply
>ETH coming out with better Oracle solution
>No official deal with Swift

Isn't this coin the same as ARK?

Literally nothing about this is true.
Especially the part about ETH coming out with better Oracles.

if you research a few minutes you will find out which coin is better. its obvious

phase 1: refusal. its just human user let it happen

>2 top notch devs.
>ICO was done the right way, sorry that you haven't got a seat into the crowdsale
>350M circ Tokens? But who cares about the token amount anyway? All about Market cap, circ Tokens and token price, best case is XRP
>Nice rumour over rumour. Smartcontract already developing oracles die years
>Swift is a paid customer. Link developing smart Swift Oracle. No clue what you are talking about.

even if u have the two best devs of the entire planet u cant develop a project to a certain level. i feel dumb to even explain this. there are so many examples. go research yourself.

>Swift is a paid customer.
You meant "paying", lol.

>2 devs
-former RSA Chief Scientist Ari Juels (co-wrote the whitepaper)
-decentralized consensus expert Andrew Miller
-Ethereum Community Manager Hudson Jameson
-Facebook's Director of Engineering and LLVM developer Evan Cheng as an active Technical Advisor

>Poorly run ICO
The devs purposely missed out on 12 million dollars by maintaining the $ cap of the ICO even after ETH rose a lot in price.

>1 billion coin supply
350M circulating.

>ETH coming out with better Oracle solution
Vitalik himself says the best oracle innovations would be built on top of Ethereum:
blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/

>No official deal with Swift
Here's the official announcement from SWIFT itself:
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

Sorry autocorrect. Wanted to FUD a bit too.

>chainlink

>monopoly

>decentralized

>crypto

you must be new

See The project is far advanced you knucklehead, you can set up smart contracts right now on their website, and what they're going to demo at SIBOS is two practical use cases with SWIFT integration.

This project is on fucking point.

>billion dollar price tag

ChainLink has a 60 Million price tag. It doesnt have to have a One Billion valuation, even half of that is a 10x

>Please tell me how difficult it is to copy their code and provide a cheaper product. I'm not saying Ethereum doesn't solve some issues. Im just really doubting the current price tag, do people actually expect Ethereum to have some kind of monopoly?

>pls tell me how hard it is to copy bitcoin and provide a cheaper transaction fee

nigga thats not official, please dont create false fomo

>cool logo
user I...

you got something to say about the logo, bitch?

Chainlink isn't going to be on any major exchange before SIBOS. Where is the volume going to come from?

Also if BTC is dipping during SIBOS, lmfao at the pink wojacks it will produce.

>Literally a team full of "advisors" not actual Dev's.

>The devs purposely missed out on 12 million dollars by maintaining the $ cap of the ICO even after ETH rose a lot in price.

No KYC, or AML. People were registering multiple emails.

>much oracle. Even if ETH won't eventually develop their own. oraclize.it/ already has a working solution

>sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

Show me a joint statement from Swift and ChainLink that they have officially partnered. Not some agreement to demo their product at a conference.

I think we can at least get on liqui. that will be enough.

Guys, I'm really confused. I want in on this but don't know how to buy without an exchange. So from what I gather you buy these on etherdelta? Then what, where do you store them? Ethereum wallets are confusing. I don't really understand how they work. Any anons that can shed some light?

Lqui is just 32mil market man... How much was Kyber when it hit liqui?

>Literally a team full of "advisors" not actual Dev's.
They have a team doing the practical work too, you know.
Satoshi was alone, ponyfucker was alone, most companies have one CEO, etc.

>No KYC, or AML. People were registering multiple emails.
This has nothing to do with the devs purposely missing out on 12 million dollars during the ICO.

>Even if ETH won't eventually develop their own. oraclize.it/ already has a working solution
Oraclize isn't decentralized.
Chainlink is a decentralized network of nodes, fundamentally different from the "one data carrier" solution like Oraclize or Ripple.

LINK is ethereum based so it can be stored on MyEtherWallet

just setup an account on MEW, transfer some ETH over to etherdelta, buy the LINK, then send it to your MEW address

You send them to MEW, and you can see them in there if you do the following:
>add custom token
>Contract Address: 0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
>Token Name: LINK
>Token Decimals: 18

thanks

I'm not sure I get it, but are you trying to scam me?

No. That just makes the tokens show up in MEW after you send them there.

If you don't trust that method, just click on the ethplorer.io link somewhere to the right when you're logged into MEW.

Job interview with a pump and dump on the side. Screenshot this

No he's not scammin you. That's how you add custom tokens that are erc20. Google it to double check...

But honestly if it's that foreign to you. Maybe you should wait to buy it on a proper exchange. You'll be overwhelmed with etherdelta and might fat finger

didn't this shit fall below ICO price?

>falling for objectively fake Biz FUD

It never came close to it.

alright, thanks, I'm gonna try to read more up on it to make sure I understand it so I don't mess up. I swear some of the people that design this stuff go out of their way to make it is un-intuitive and complex as possible.

this image is scam. the ico price was 0.0009

kys with a kys on the side.

Import your etherium wallet keys into etherdelta (public and private) your eth balance will show in the top right. Transfer (deposit) eth into etherdelta, buy any coin you like, withdraw coin from etherdelta and the tokens will show up on your original etherium wallet (the wallet you imported the keys for) Use etherscan to check... happy buying... if you don't have a wallet already etherdelta will create one for you (don't forget to copy keys) then send to this new address. ED is an amazing exchange, well worth the trouble.. oh and its really slow, so now you know..

Why not just make an eth wallet on ethdelta and send eth from whatever exchange you're on?

That's why we're considered early adopters like when the internet first started. It wasn't intuitive either. Eventually it will be

SWIFT and SIBOS isn't even the biggest news for LINK

connect the dots

What exactly is chainlink too lazy to read their whitepaper

>coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/

>ctrl + F "chainlink"
>0 results

nice just bought 100k more

Everybody save your bag holding muscles and wait for this to dip to .10 cents. BTC is still tanking and a bunch of faggots are clearly trying to pump and dump this shit on conference date, as with every single other coin ever shilled on Veeky Forums

Dont you use metamask to handle accounts?

Some of you are really big idiots that need your hand held through everything.

"He breaks down this "incremental roadmap" into 10 layers, with the lowest level of blockchain adoption requiring only existing technology plugged into a third-party blockchain provider. The highest level, by contrast, would see transactions being fully reliant on distributed ledgers without a centralized backup system."

No mention of chainlink but this is what swift asked sergey to demonstrate at sibos. A live working demo. Which Sergey is using chainlink because he's working on it with his partner.... Get it? Connect the dots moron. It only took me 10 seconds to get that from the article

More trouble than it's worth. But if you don't trust ED just make a new wallet n sent small amounts from your main wallet, just to be safe n sound..

missing out on 12 million doesnt negate the fact that the actual ico was poorly run. They are registered in the Cayman Islands and on their site have stated they can literally do anything they want with the ico funds.

The KYC and AML has implications to which exchange they could be listed on.

Centralized carriers(banks) would prefer a central Oracle solution.

350 million in circulation. Where are the rest? what are they doing with them? Genuine questions

>Less tech-savy audience doesn't buy on EtherDelta.

Good, I have another $25k I need to put on this. Please stall for a week.

Good call.

I almost got bit again.

But you're right about the pump before sibos and then the dump. Even so it'll never be this cheap again. I don't need to convince you to buy a ticket to the moon

Probably the easiest way. Just don't forget to copy those keys

Srly, Read the whitepaper. Go to the hompage. Do your own research and stop getting spoon fed. If you srly have to ask why there are 350M in circ, you have done zero, ZERO research.

Why do we need to convince plebz that need their hands held????

maybe they did mess up the ICO but who cares. water under the bridge. they had / have better things to worry about.

Because the only way you will get volume and go to the moon is by awaring plebs on your coin so they buy?

Holy skeleton

only way your bags are getting bought is if plebs buy this on user-friendly exchanges.

Liqui is the only thing we have even heard rumor of, and it is extremely difficult to get on the bigger exchanges right now. Liqui has 32mil total market. This thing is gonna get pumped and dumped and go stagnant for months.

>Centralized carriers(banks) would prefer a central Oracle solution.

>being objectively retarded

Multinational multibillion CEO pitching oracles to board

>hi rich fag board members I'd like to fire all our compliance section and use blockchains to confirm transactions

> sounds great CEO richfag. We love firing people to save moneys. How do we get financial transactions to show up on the blockchain?

>great question richfag board member, we just hire single server, centralized oracle company X to translate this data for us.

>oh ok CEO but what if that central server gets hacked or compromised or they themselves tinker with the data translation? Is that problematic that our irreversible hundreds of thousands multi-billion dollar transactions process on potentially fraudulent information?

>yes it is! There is another oracle service that is blockchain secured and decentralized which completely solves this issue actually. It's called ChainLink

>great! So are we gonna use that?

>nah we prefer centralized shit because we're banks, didn't you read that comment on Veeky Forums that said so?

Thats the stellar logo, how is stellar higher than LINK