Are you really not buying?

It's like you hate money, user.
Do you want to wait until this breaks $30, then eventually FOMO at $35?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/neo-price-surges-founder-says-government-collaboration-possible/
youtu.be/J-PdaNjhTaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

biz will stay poor

You buy this piece of shit when it tanks faggot.

I am just legitimately not interested in owning it.

I thought the chinks were out of the game for a while. Neo, Gas, Walt, OMG, are all on the rise together

To be a neo holder is to be deranged

Absolutely deranged Neo hodlers will be inclined to the delusion that their worthless coin is mooning. Surely their fate will see them shortly

Autism speaks

cant wait to see you post a pink wojak when it hits $15

Seeing a pump on the korea news. If it calms down a bit I will get in but got my money tied up in other shitcoins

This shit already had its pump. Idk why anyone would still hold. china ruined this coin's reputation

i hope this shit collapses because i sold at a loss
i hope you all suffer you smug fucking jackasses

Can't trust the chinks right now, I'll buy at next diplo

Def about ready to be out of coins only traded on bittrex, the SEC will get those records

>p..please stop going up

It's not the chinks, it's the Koreans and Japanese buying up everything cheap right now. Look at the fucking volume. I'm fully erect, anons.

seriously no neos, how do you not KYS? i want to know your coping strategies

>erect
>must be a teenager

Yes, teenagers use words like, "erect" instead of "raging boners".

>Not chinks
>koreans
>japanese

It's the chinks that jumped ship into those other chink countries to continue trading faggot.

cryptocoinsnews.com/neo-price-surges-founder-says-government-collaboration-possible/

Cool copypasta user. It's a shame you aren't smart enough to actually contribute something useful.

b v m p

Neo is literally chinese shit.

Its chinese ethereum, inferior version, by the way, that the chinese can't even buy because china banned it.

Enjoy your bags faggot

>increasingly nervous noneo said 15th time this year

Do some research bitch! It's not based in China, it aims for a global economy. Try it yourself and you'll see how it's faster than ETH plus it gives you GAS which is now up by 60% Go cry about how you missed out when NEO starts hitting Japanese exchanges.

youtu.be/J-PdaNjhTaM

fuck you I just sold lol. will buy back at 200ksat rinse and repeat

lol nobody cares about you selling your 21 NEOs, faggot

>buying after a 25% in one day bull run
nah, im good.

surprisingly accurate

I am all powerful

I cope by investing in more than one stagnant shitcoin that does nothing but plummet for weeks and calling it a victory when it finally pumps 30%.

>that laugh
jesus christ

NEO founder just robin williams'd himself why would you buy?

you should be selling your gas right now and swapping for neo if you have any

No more chinese shitcoins for me. Time to cut China out.

This is the final pump before bag holders eternally blown the fuck out.

You better sell before September 30th. It is fucking over that day, NEO will be finished.

Nice cope bro

uh huh. sure

this

just sold my bags for a /comfy/ 50% profit, feelsgud

I got in around when this was posted and then sold later for an easy 10% gain. Thanks for the little boost.

shhhhhh

They cope by buying OMG

KEK