How much does a big grassy field in the middle of nowhere cost? under 20k? Looking for a big, open, grass field...

How much does a big grassy field in the middle of nowhere cost? under 20k? Looking for a big, open, grass field. Thinking Nebaska

Doesnt need a home, just a camper would be suffice. But the grass field needs to be huge so I cant see anything on the horizon

Other urls found in this thread:

landandfarm.com/search/?StateIDs=37&MinAcreage=500&Sale=True&Lease=True&Auction=True&SortBy=Price&CurrentPage=1
uklandandfarms.co.uk/rural-properties-for-sale/
landandfarm.com/search/?PropertyTypeIDs=29&StateIDs=35&MinAcreage=200&Sale=True&Lease=True&Auction=True&SortBy=Price&CurrentPage=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That sounds nice :)

You don't need to own the land
I'm living in my own converted sprinter van. No rent, no bill... just pure freedom.

So you're homeless...

Don't buy a big field user. You will still have to pay property tax on it. Only buy as much land as you need.

sounds illegal...

My heart is set on the field, no use trying to change my mind

I want a HUGE flat, open grassy field as far as the eye can see. thats the view I want to see for the rest of life

I own 640 acres. I pay 300 bucks a year property tax on it

Where?

Western Canada. I rent it to a cattle rancher. I have exactly what op wants, but there's a bunch of cows on it.

And it's cold as Fuck...

>canada

not interested in snow or faggotry. Also want to see tornados, thats why Im thinking nebraska or kansas

For "not seeing anything on the horizon", I'd guess you're looking at least north of $300k

landandfarm.com/search/?StateIDs=37&MinAcreage=500&Sale=True&Lease=True&Auction=True&SortBy=Price&CurrentPage=1

Come home to Europe White man

I'm technically homeless yes. Visited 6 countries in less than a year. Made 80k out of crypto. And I have almost no expenses.

I'm not complaining

How do you internet? Electricity?

For horizon to horizon in Europe? That takes you from $x00k's to millions.

uklandandfarms.co.uk/rural-properties-for-sale/

My goal is a big empty Montana field with hundreds of acres and a big family.

damn that pasture looks ideal... thats over budget sadly

too small

I hate traveling

Probably a few bucks somewhere in central asia

>LARPnet

450 solar panel on the roof.
It's a house panel, just bolted on the roof. Enough for everything.

For internet I have a 50go data plan that I'm paying...5€ a month. I'm not kidding it's the best deal I got ever. 50go/month everywhere in europe.

Sometimes I go in public library with free wifi to download big files

>big, empty Montana field
>hundreds of acres

landandfarm.com/search/?PropertyTypeIDs=29&StateIDs=35&MinAcreage=200&Sale=True&Lease=True&Auction=True&SortBy=Price&CurrentPage=1

Well, looks like only a few hundred k for that too, user.

Which comes out to, like $1700 a month for a $350k mortgage.

Note: If you go with a forested area, you can probably satisfy your autism with fewer acres and spend the money you save getting better land with things like running water and access to civilization.