Did Trotsky represent the more intellectual side of communism?

Did Trotsky represent the more intellectual side of communism?

No

>it's a "the revolution has to be permanent till it's global" episode

Ever read Stalin? Or Lenin, for that matter? Or Marx? Or Luxemburg or Bordiga or a shitload of other communist variants that never got political power like Leninism did?

Every side of communism is an intellectual side, Trotsky's writing wasn't much more prolific than his contemporaries in the communist movement.

Everyone wanted permanent revolution, the only difference is that Stalin saw CCCP as an avantgarde of world revolution and wanted to strenghten it for the final push, while Trotsky saw it as a stepping stone that could and should be exploited relentlessly (especially the village) in favor of strenghtening other european movements.

That would be Bukharin

>communism
>intellectual

>Everyone wanted permanent revolution
proof that everyone besides Stalin was stupid kike

>communism
>intellectual
Contradiction of terms.

>writes a book called "My Life: an Attempt at an Autobiography"
I don't know about intellectual but he was a pretentious cock

When women line up to ride your dick that happens to you. I speak from personal experience.

Trotsky was an open and (at first) unashamed virgin. The Stalinists used that fact to mock the shit out of him and it pretty much shut down Trotskyism intellectually.

I don't know but Trotsky is like the dorkiest looking person to ever have an actual impact on world history I mean holy shit.

The 1920s man. Swinging times. He wrote his biography in the 1930s by the way by which time he was deep dicking lines.

>no military experience
>lead a bunch of peasants in a civil war against tsarists and foreign imperiaslists
>win

Explain this,

there were countless peasants in russia at the time

If only.

i bet he'd be a rick and morty fan.

Why the fuck are you posting if you obviously have no knowledge of the topic?

Didn't mean to reply to

Well, Stalin certainly wanted to pick his brain

He was a damn fine leader of men.

he channeled all his incel ressentiment against the reactionaries

>men

No Karl Marx does

But it isn't
Economically it is suicide
Socialy it is retarded

Slow down pol pot, just because someone wears glasses doesn't mean they're an intellectual

That would be Gramsci

>win

*blocks your path*

The White Guard was really disorganized, they could have easily won if they allied correctly and used the experience of Tsarist officers but Commies ended outrunning them,

No, though there was a faction of CPR(B) called the 'Left Bolsheviks', who in my opinion did have a pretty big intellectual streak.
Out of that faction, there also arose the 'Proletkult', which was an avant-garde organisation that sought out to create a new kind of proletarian culture that would replace what they saw as Russian Asiatic backwardness.

If you're not a communist you're against humanity and should have an example made of you.

>the more intellectual side of communism

not a very hard metric to beat lad

this desu

>Communist intellectuals

>conveniently leaves out capitalism