Are black people poor because no one has taught them the concept time value of money?

Are black people poor because no one has taught them the concept time value of money?

Because you keep shooting

>be black
>unarmed
>shoot cop in face anyway

They're evolving...

No. TVM is not some imaginary secret that can only be taught to white people; it's a matter of culture.

did he steven seagal the gun out of the cops hand or what?

also black people are trained to resist and mistrust institutions aka everything that generates wealth, also low IQ I guess

I mean generational wealth, like white people save up and then when they inevitably die they pass on that wealth to their kids, but black people don't save anything and seem to get poorer over time relative to other races.

If you can teach a dog to wait to be let outside before pissing, you can teach a negro about time and money. It's all about technique. If you give you dog a treat when he pisses on the couch, he's going to keep doing it.

No they're poor because they're statistically of lower intellect than Whites and Asians. Same applies to Mexicans but Blacks are even less intelligent than them. It's not hard to understand.

I was just thinking that

black people live in the moment, they have no ability to think, plan and save

this is why they come across as so cool and confident, because they have no worries, fear or dread of future issues

you can't teach them anything, it would be like showing a dog a card trick

No it is because they are more prone to aggression, and they have low IQ as a race. Not all of them are bad, but around blacks, I never relax.

Also, they are racist as fuck too. I cant imagine what the world would be like if they had even a sliver of power.

They're just dumb. I think many of their problems stem from their language. Speak like an idiot - think like an idiot - act like an idiot.

Just when I had forgotten that pol and r9k annexed biz

This is probably one of the best explanations ever. Honestly I've seen a dog save part of a treat for later, so I would put them below dogs.

Statistically, on average, they do have a substantially lower IQ. That's not racism, it's just the truth.

A lot of black people lack a "good" father figure who can guide them to not be completely retarded. Its why most black raised by white parents have some success in life

Cry more bitch nigga

most of /pol/ is totally ignorant of crypto. go make a thread there and watch it die immediately.

You can't teach impulse control to something that doesn't have the neurophysiology that evolved to support it.

the only crypto threads you see on /pol/ are them laughing when it dips

They're still fantasizing about being kings when the happening happens and they have 2 ounces of gold saved up.

You can imagine it just fine.

Just look to South Africa. Used to be #6 GDP in the world after WWII. Built its own nuclear weapons program from scratch under heavy economic resistance from the west. Finally dismantled it because they saw the writing on the wall and didn't want to hand over that horrific power to a bunch of sub-75 IQ savages.

Then they gave it all over to the nogs, and prayed that the new majority would be merciful with their power.

Nope, they took it all and demanded even more from the white minority as reparations. The shining beacon of Africa is now just another slum, slowly sliding into the trash heap of history, its culture and people overrun by the slavering hordes.

They're poor because they're stupid. They're stupid because they're subhuman.

ask every black person you know if they know what compound interest is.

A few might

Then they will proceed to rob, murder, and rape you in that order.

I think Jay-Z mentioned it a couple times, so a few actually might.

Bro this post is a joke or a troll. Read the 50th Law, or just look at some successful people. Kodak black, a boogie, Jay Z, will Smith, Kevin heart...

Its just a cultural thing. It is a choice.

95% chance they have a white bookkeeper. (So do most white actors for that matter.)

All jewish pawns that don't really anything but monkey around; a few successful entertainers = niggers being civilize? Look, you dumb nigger, I know the truth stings; but the sooner you realize what a dumb jungle monkey you are, the sooner we can get to advancing your kind.

say it with me:
M A N A G E D
A
N
A
G
E
D

No. It's just like the NEETs on this board. Are you going to work for something when you get it for free?

this guy gets it.

niggers would have absolutely NOTHING if they were not living in White countries built up by White people.

just look at professional sports, you think nigs could be paid $20 million+ each year without WHITES having built up the entire pro sports system over decades, including advertisement and tv broadcasting?

lots of niggers in africa but how many are millionaire rappers and athletes and actors.

all "wealth" and advancement known to mankind was the result of autistic, overly intelligent whites, jews and fucking chinks doing shit while the blacks and spics dance and demand more gibs.

anyone who doesn't see this big picture is an idiot and should be NIGNORED.

Nowadays the truth is racist and facts are also racist. Spics and niggers will be the downfall of humanity.

>Swing trading cryptos at a profit
>Comparable to nigs being nigs because there is a shared quality of not wagecucking

lol no

they are ALREADY the downfall of humanity.
why do you think cost of living is so high? because people want to live in NICE, clean, safe neighborhoods without any niggers, muslims and mexicans constantly trying to mug us, rape or bully our children.

The fact that we have to bust our ass trying to make more and more money, and invest and fucking trade shitcoins and obsess over bitcoin is a fact, a clear fact of reality. Everyone is chasing MORE money because of fiat devaluation AND higher cost of living to get away from these fucking shitskins who ruin every community they go to.

I want my kids to go to private school so they don't have to deal with the stupid fucking niggers and mexicans in public school. That's going to cost tuition, just check any private school it is mostly whites and asians, and then they have the audacity to bus in some fucking blacks on scholarship which ruins a big reason why you put your kids in private school in the first place (the other is better teachers).

Yes, absolutely agree that the truth and facts will be seen as racist, and LIBERAL whites are actually accelerating the downfall by their submission to nigs/muslims/mexicans/etc.

Being a NEET trading shitcoins in your parents house while they pay for everything is the equivalent of being a nigger on welfare. You're a worthless leech either way.

If you're making money on crypto enough to justify being a NEET
Then you're making enough to be able to pay bills / help out if you're living with your parents
The common theme here is not the fact that one has escaped wagecucking
The common theme here is laziness and being a mooch
Which is not exclusive to crypto
But is fairly common to THUGS and HOMIES
ya dig?

let me put into perspective how right you are.

I am from South Africa. 3% of the economy is generated by blacks, the rest is the asians and the whites (less than 20% of the total population) AND SA is one of the most mineral-rich countries in the world... literally dig shit and grow shit out of the ground and you will always have everything you need.

Zimbabwe is a primary example of where a country goes when black supremacy takes over.

Probably means he took the cop's gun.

nogs dont take cops guns. they just put their hands up and say dont shoot. They would all be turning their lives around if we would just stop shooting.

Laziness is also fairly common with NEETs still living with their parents. Plus anyone who is a neet living with their parents probably doesn't have enough money to invest in crypro to turn enough profit to help with anything anyway. You're just trying to deflect from the correlation between the two because it's true and probably pertains to you.

this is not even a joke even though most of it is censored or conveniently disappears for political reasons.

>best friend was savagely beaten to death in a bar for "being white and speaking Afrikaans in our town", 1 of 4 nigs caught, sentenced to 5 years prison time, kept out of newspapers
>been through 7 smash and grabs (one resulting in a screwdriver being driven into my back)
>been through 2 hijackings
>been through 3 car thefts (not including hijackings)
>been through 4 robberies (was only present for 1)
>gf's father was kidnapped and held for ransom (dumb french bastard didnt understand the rules of this country, he lucked out and a tracking company located him through his car and police did their jobs)
>had 2 dogs poisoned by nigs
>I'm only 25

Soon as I'm done with my engineering degree and she with hers next year, I'm right the fuck out of here.

You're just trying to desperately get Veeky Forums to relate to niggers.

> because it's true and probably pertains to you.
Actually I am in the category of "making enough to help out with bills"

We get it, you're a nigger that wants Veeky Forums to adopt gangsta culture. Kys.

I don't need to get anyone to relate to anything. A leech is a leech and paying $100 in crypto profit a month is hardly helping out when you consider everything else it takes to support your lazy ass. If anyone is a nigger here it's you.

Am I to understand that you are actually someone that doesnt like crypto gains, sees anyone that escaped the wagecuck experience as "leeches", and is now trying to shift Veeky Forums's identity to "gangstas"?

kek
kys dumbass
also your pathetic datamining attempt is just that, pathetic
;)

Blacks had 400,000 years to invent an economy. They didn't. In less than 80,000 years, the group of humans that migrated out of Africa is single-handedly responsible for all advancement of human society.

>implying making Africa tier income off your good boy bucks in crypto is "escaping"
>implying I'm not holding any crypto
>implying a neet who lives with his parents has any valuable data
A leech is a leech my reddit spacing friend.

>scientifically inaccurate
when will /pol/ learn

>reddit spacing
Thats funny because this meme only really came with waves of reddit posting queers
as in
how do you know how they format posting in reddit if you havent been to reddit?
I've been posting in paragraphs when it makes sense on Veeky Forums for twelve years now, friend ;)

>africa tier income
kek you dont know shit
also you're not getting a figure from me sorry ;)

>you're only successful if you leave your family
;)

I don't think I would call not leeching off your family your whole life successful but it sounds like you set the bar pretty low with everything.

Do you not understand the concept of "paying your share"
This is not leeching
It is living with your family helping them pay their bills and then some so you can accumulate tasty gains that used to take hours of work to get
The only reason you could possibly be this motivated to get under someone's skin is because you yourself have ben triggered, likely because in actuality you are a literal nigger, and you take offence to people not adopting this forced meme which frames Veeky Forums neets as kindred spirits with gangsta homies purely because they both operate and thrive outside of wagecucking

Sorry you got triggered man but its bound to happen when you tell a board of white and asian neets that they are actually niggers in spirit

Actually the first civilisations where nigga,
>Egyptians where nigga af

Black people have a worse sense of time, because it wasn't as important to them to keep track of it, or delaying gratification. (no winter).

They also have a smaller pre-frontal cortex. Which handles impulsive, decision making and delay of gratification.

Egyptians weren't black. Anyone who knows about genealogy would laugh at you. We know what they looked like, and who they were.

>watch forbes
>first black african comes at rank 115

>>Egyptians where nigga af
we wuz kingz

because most of them are subhumans who are incapable of thinking and have no concept of saving/planning for the future etc

That still doesn't change that being a leech is the popular choice amongst NEETs and niggers or lazy/low iq people in general. It was you who came in and tried to twist this into something else but my point still stands. A leech is a leech. Prove me wrong.