STOP BUYING FUCKING MID RANGE GPU'S

STOP BUYING FUCKING MID RANGE GPU'S
YOU FUCKING KEKS.

THEY AREN'T EVEN DESIGNED FOR MINING
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE JACKING UP PRICES FOR GPUS WHEN YOU SHOULD BE BUYING CPUS AND GPUS DESIGNED FOR MINING!!!!!1

>t. degenerate gaming cuck

YOU'RE THE TRU CU CK HERE. BUYING 300 GPUS THAT GIVE YOU AN ANNUAL PROFIT MARGIN OF $30 YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

STOP BUYING THEM YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

>tfw I bought an nvidia 1080 cheap as chips literally a month before the big boom in GPU prices

Feels good man.

tfw selling the gpus i kill from mining after every australian summer to retards who think they work
how you gonna make me refund btc stupid niggers roflmao

Pls tell me the price. I was considering buying one myself, but I feel turned off right now.

We trade on this board. Go back to your board of sewage.

I can't remember the exact price mate it was a few months ago now, I think it was something like $700 aussie funny monies.

A simple 1080? Yeah, the prices are jacked up. The cheapest one I can find where I'm at is 842.55 AUD.
And I was just planning to buy a 1080 Ti. :(

You can thank ETH for that.
Shit will end once ETH goes PoS, so don't worry...
and besides; there are no interesting games (other than emulated ones) requiring high GPU power. Just buy a console you fucking manchild pcmasterrace retard.

Got any tips to help my GPUs last through the summer?

Ask /tech/, but either turn on the AC or try to make sure that your GPU is not overclocked. I had my CPU OCd and it worked well for a while, untill suddenly it stopped handling it and now it is always below 50 degrees celsius when I am just browsing and trading. Around 50 and 60 degrees when playing vidya.

Also clean your vents, case and GPU of dust. It can fix A LOT.

nice just bought 100k AMD stock

>playing overpriced, unimaginative, modern AAA garbage

>overpriced
Not if you pay subscription for them when they're on sale on steam.

>playing new games

here

I bought my 1080 and have spent the last few months playing Quake 1, 2 and 3 plus a whole load of mods for them.

>tfw money spent well and wisely
[spoiler]Nah I play Men of War: Assault Squad 2 as well and it really helped improve my frames with that when I use mods[/spoiler]

Already got my stack of RX580's ages ago. Mining profits have greatly diminished.

Luckily I don't have to pay for power in this place I am renting. Its all included in the rent cost.

I just got Prey the other day and started playing, cranked the graphics all the way up but my 1070 couldn't seem to quite handle it, I was a little disappointed in the framerate. Then I realized I hadn't stopped nicehash, the 1070 was mining and also running a new game at a playable framerate. :^) Also got it in February of this year for a very normal price :^)))

I saw my $400 card selling for $999 on newegg at the peak ripoff price. :^(((

I bought 2 980tis at £550
then sold one at £280
that was 2 years ago
they now sell used for over £300
I wasted so much time and money gaming when I could have made like £50k just in btc
gaming is a waste of time user

There is nothing you can do user. But I have kind of good news for you.

If you are a gamer you can save up for a new kit. Processor + Motherboard + Video card. They will not sell them separate. And they are sold at a reasonable price.

It's for people who like to game instead of mine.

>sets
>gamer
If you want a set, buy a smartphone and play tetris you """""""""""""""""gamer"""""""""""""""""

I do not game myself. Bashing other people's hobby's while often doing other unproductive things yourself (to relax). Is rather hypocritical. Most people spend around 50% of their time relaxing and doing unproductive things:

- Gaming

- Going to the bar

- Watching TV

- Surfing on the web (Veeky Forums)

- Social Media

It's the pot calling the kettle black.

Playing with dog poop is also a fun hobby for others. I'm sure as hell going to bash them for that.

just buy high end GPU senpai