Once you've reached the moon...are you planning to manage a bitch/bitches? Or maybe you're MGTOW? Let's hear it

Once you've reached the moon...are you planning to manage a bitch/bitches? Or maybe you're MGTOW? Let's hear it.

>not planning on buying the latest high tech version of sex robots
enjoy the gold diggers, bitch

premium sexbots will have fixed cost, vs. biofem which has variable cost that increases, plus emotional stress and all that shit.

sexbot it is.

I need a harem.

MTGOW is beta bullshit
My current girl will accept the multiple women I will indulge
Or she will not come along for the ride at all

Sorry but Reddit & Memey is shit try this instead

Gonna fuck a lot of hot whores

I'm just going to not tell any of them I've made it until they break up with me.

You can't party, go to a nice dinner, or hang out with your friends with sex robots (unless you're that kind of autist). Not my cup of tea, but enjoy fellow anons

Sounds great at first but how would you keep them from conspiring against you?

Last episode was total shit. The whole third season is shit except for that evil morty episode. Can't believe I waited so long for this.

Going solo.
American women are either leeches or SJWs.
I prefer Asian women but they can be too materialistic.

Women treated me like this all my adult life, I have no intention of giving one money.

Doesn't mean I won't give them rides in my lambo for the assumed promise of money and drop them off in shady places with high crime rates.

i tried watching the first episode of the third season dude and as soon as i saw the mcdonalds shit i turned it off. absolute garbage.

now this i can fuck with

Okie dokie. Point is, is that I'd rather be drowning in pussy than debating cartoons, but here I am.
Doesn't matter; had sex.

this is an awesome idea, I'm all for it. Would love to see their reactions.

Agree, I think I'd try dating for a bit but see myself giving up

Cant picture myself pulling this off, i'd be flaunting a little bit by traveling a lot, doing fun shit, etc so it would be hard to hide

>go to obscure asain country
>impregnate as many bitches as I can
>spread my genes throughout asia

I unironically want to do this
Ever since I hit puberty my only dream was to impregnate people

I’ve cum inside a few vaginas but not nearly enough

I think I might do something like this but fuck a girl from every country...except sketchy ones with niggers or where I'd get bombed. Antarctica will be cold.

Cum on biz, I know you have more ideas

I'm disillusioned with women so I'm just waiting for full immersion VR. Until then maybe bang the occasional hot slut.

I do have this fetish, but it's not important.

This would be interesting. If I let myself go I have such a strong sex drive that the women I've been with admit they can't handle, one even told me to get a lover just for sex so she could rest.

I keep a lid on it though, unless something specific triggers me and I lose control which is rare.

>and drop them off in shady places with high crime rates.