>russians repay him by blowing him up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hC2YZUaGJUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dood nothing matters so lets like stop any possible reforms

>Paul I
>Peter III
>Alexander II
You find a pattern starts to emerge where every Tsar who does reforms gets killed

wew, they really wanted alexander II dead

many attempts and the final one with 3 bombers

youtube.com/watch?v=hC2YZUaGJUo

Give an inch they want a mile. That's why leaders must rule with an iron fist.

russians love serfdom and slavery. They literally reinsituted in it with collectivization

>people unironically supporting monarchies

WW3 pls

Democracy was a mistake. The nation must be ruled by an iron fisted ruler, who is intelligent and just, but will be swiftly and publicly beheaded should he act against the good of the people.

DOOD DEMOCRACY XP WE'RE ALL EQUAL

Go away Plato, you were wrong. Rome proved you wrong. Let us never fall for you again.

The 5 Good Emperors era was the pinnacle of Rome.

Okay, okay. I can concede, but, only if we end women's right to vote and require basic educational, rhetorical and logical education for all those who wish to vote.

>t. Don't know shit about russian history

There's more to it than "be evil and invade neighbours"?

Rome a.k.a. the greatest empire of antiquity? How exactly did it prove Plato wrong?

No need to end women's right when they're rarely if ever will meet the requirements. Otherwise, I agree with you absolutely.

>Russians are pure evil!
Okay, buddy. If you say so.

t. Misha Ivanovich

t. Zbignew Pszepszewski

Wasn't this the guy who could've survived the bomb attack, but he actually stepped out of his carriage to check if his servants were okay? Russians didn't deserve him.

Elagabalus
Commodus
Diocletian
Caracalla
Caligula

Etc

He wasn't good.

Diocletian was great you fucking brainlet

Was he the last good Russian tzar?

>russians repay him by blowing him up
>Assassin - polyak-leftist faggot Ignacy Hryniewiecki
>russians
Lul

>polyak-leftist faggot
belarusian litvin actually

For Russian standards he was that or at least the last smart one. Nicki wasn't a dick but also a bit of a dumbass.

Actually a Russified Pole but an anarchist too so most likely not thinking in terms of nationalities but class and shit.

>Paul I
lol

This is why the vast majority of revolutionaries do more harm than good in the long run. He could have literally have made Russia into a constitutional monarchy and avoided their clusterfuck 20th century

Last good Russian ruler.