Who else getting JUST'd right now?

who else getting JUST'd right now?

We are the JUST marine and we SHOULD have sold!

>tfw sold the top
Fucking coincucks. Thanks for the free money! Good luck with those bags. Maybe you'll be able to get some money for those physical shitcoins made out of PRECIOUS METALS.

I mean, you do have precious metals, right user? You wouldn't just pay real currency for...some entry on a worthless ledger digital made out of bits and bytes, right?

>that file name

nice lmao

I should've fucking shorted

I Just lost over 6k and i'm looking at 10k in further loses in the dip continues.
I went long at 304 ETH with x30 leverage and wake up today to this bloodbath, I think i'm going to cry and vomit at the same time.

Do you people not know what Tether is?

It just continued dipping, that's it guys I'm going to kill myself, it was fun ride.

Damn people already getting rekt? I jumped into nubits immediately, I think the first person. Going to moon baby! Hahaha! First mover advantage ftw

this is like the 10th time ive fucked up. whenever theres bad news near a weekend especially when it involves any kind of ban or regulation I should just sell my entire portfolio instantly and rebuy a few hours later, this shits retarded im a dumbass i deserve this

Yea that's why leveraged trading is not for you

It's not for me either I learnt my lesson, your turn now

>Sold at $4150

My nigga...

did ur lesson cost 16k in loses?

12k or so
Out of the 22k I had
It was bad

Stories like this just make me want to stick to the simple shit...sorry bros.

>Lost 70 dollars off my 300 inventment

Curse bittrex for not having stop loss

...it does have a stop loss option
lmao

Not a few hours lol. Try Monday

This is all I had.

It does you super tard

R-Really? I know it has limit sell, but I cant find stop loss.

Anyways it's my fault. My shitcoin mooned and lost $100 sleeping on it. Now I'm stuck with these bags..

Rebuy slightly about 4K

The fuck is JUST?

>mfw sold the majority of my coins into fiat 2 days ago

>went long on neo at 30 cents

Ok that's really bad then
I was stupid twice in a row but I still didn't risk all I had
Just don't do margin trading ever again, it's not for you, don't try to recoup your losses by borrowing from a friend or family or taking a loan, you'll just keep digging a deeper hole all the way to hell

Take it like a man and move on

yep, I'll just continue wageslaving, Hopefully these 16k will stop being in the back of my head someday.

Long position on ETH, XRP and XMR

It's a /tv/ meme

Thank you Brendan, you always have the answers. Are you telling me these stupid fucks left money in NEO, overnight, without some kinda limit sell in place Brendan?

When you get some money back put some in bch/nxs/linx and wait for a year, that should put you back on track

I bought link so this shit doesn't matter. Sorry for everyone else's losses but also get fucked I don't give a fuck about you.

Edgy little fella

typical linkie asshole

i was JUTSED the whole of september so meh
luckily i got 15k fiat to buy the dip

Fuck off newfag

LINK elitist shitbag

This. Everything is in the red and I'm still up 20% lmfao

I really don't understand what you fuck wits are crying about.
You haven't sold.
You haven't lost.
If I buy a pair of shoes for $100 today, and they're on sale for $80 tomorrow, have I lost $20?
Can I not sell them tomorrow when the sale is off and the RRP is $100 again?
Question is why didn't you buy another pair at $80 and sold them later for $100.

Don't fucking sleep on a leveraged position
Never have a leveraged position open that you're not watching

No it doesnt the fuck are you talking about?

Going to sleep with 38% of my margin left long on LTC DOGE and XMR
And there's shit I can do about it

if you don't take risks you are never going to make it, just keep grinding.

If OMG goes down to 8$ today, I'm out of ten dollars. But in 8 hours I will support this position with newly bought crypto.

>blowing it all on one trade

Does it hurt knowing you're such a brainlet that you cannot stop yourself from gambling away your own money? Just give it to me next time

down $2k

fuck korea

Just sold my ETH. Korea was the biggest buyer of ETH during the bull run, this ban thing is going to hurt

tfw linkie