What's Veeky Forums's favorite exchange...

what's Veeky Forums's favorite exchange? I'm starting to lose trust in bittrex and it's also increasingly slow and I never liked/trusted polo. Should I switch to kraken? I've never used it and I'm getting mixed signals from people who use it

Youre retarded

Kraken.com is a piece of shit I hate this exchange

Binance for shitcoin trading
Bitfinex for USD pairs / margin

Bittrex fees too high
Polo is just shit

What exchange has the highest bank deposit limit? I think GDAX is 10 to 15k a day.

>I don't trust bittrex
>4 security measures almost impossible to break if you are not a retard.

Kraken is for intelligent people that have enough money to scalp good profits off without even touching 200% margin

Binance > Bittrex now

I use Kraken just for buying BTC with euros. I've never had any problems with it, but I don't like the interface. I use Bittrex for everything else, also never had problems with it.

trade.kraken.com is pretty nice.

>FIAT into BTC
Kraken
>Margin trading
Poloniex, Bitfinex
>PnD altcoins
Bittrex

It's all binance now. Only place that adds coins fast enough to catch serious moonings.

Kraken and bittrex are branch offs from the guys who ran MgTox. Look into it, the exchanges are both shady as fuck.

What is it with the Bittrex bashing lately? Stop shilling binance.

I thought binance and bitfinex were just memes but I'll try them out thanks
I don't trust them not to pull an exit scam or turn out to be a cianigger honeypot see how much is the fee on kraken when buying with fiat?

How?

coinexchange.io

Gemini has no bank limits with wires, my ACH limit is a nice 100k

That monthly, weekly or daily?

They have the lowest fees around

Binance is .1% flat (.05% if you use their shitcoin to pay fees)

Bitfinex is .1% / .2% taker/maker, which is lower than other fiat exchanges, including Kraken

For comparison, Buttrex is .25% flat

I've been using Bittrex since the beginning and I like it. I need to find an alternative to coinbase though.

Do you want your exchange to stay liquid? Because that's how your exchange stays liquid.

daily, it's effectively no limit for non-mega whales

>0.25% flat
I don't see why this would have a huge impact on your trades. People act like there is an edge in lower fees, but if you have to strike for 0.1 more profit, you really are doing something wrong.

user, people drive for miles to get to a gas station selling gas for a couple cents less. It's not surprising that .25% transaction fees are .25% too many for someone even if they're only throwing a couple hundred bucks around.

I use bittrrex polo kraken cryptopia nova and yobit. against all oddss I like yobit the best. it loads faster it has cool features and no margin traders to suppress prices. polo sucks bittrex is kind of broken kraken is nice for hodl but kraken coins go down most of the time for me

Binance hands down

hol up bitfinex says usd deposits are suspended
any news on when they allow it again, or is it an indefinite suspension
I guess it makes a difference if you're meme daytrading with 1% profits at a single trade

yeah only wannabe day traders trying to sound hard complain about fees. it would only have an effect if you were trying to HFT, which would be suicide on cryptos.

Do you anus panhandlers realize that at a 0.25% rate, if you move $100,000 from, say, OMG to XRP and back again, you now have $99,000? A full one percent commission?

Stay poor

I'd be worried about someone who makes 4 trades for less money than the cost of the transactions fees.

I use polo, never had any big issues although they havent responded to my support ticket for a week and its making me mad

>he doesn't make enough money when he moves to just eat it as a cost of doing business

Do you complain about having to buy gas and a car to get to work also?