coss.io/documents/coss-whitepaper-v3.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More people accumulating these last 2 days. It's not too late

COSS

>Crypto One Stop Solution
>First of it's kind

coss.io/documents/coss-whitepaper-v3.pdf

Wondering about putting one more eth into this. Thoughts? I only have 1 ETH left.

By the looks of those digits Kek is blessing your decision.

Hard to say if it will take off.. I do think however the project looks good and the token is very undervalued right now.

I was on that exchange once, it had no volume and high withdrawals fees no thanks

>cant convert to fiat
meh

It's not gonna go to the moon, but it's an easy 2-4x

Most exchanges start out with poor volume because they're unknown. The "high" fees is to make more for token holders.

messed around and got a triple double.

Anyways, the whitepaper looks really good. With both the team and the partners.

Pretty much this..
It could get lucky however and list a popular coin and get lots of volume like Binance did with WTC.

However Binance is a better exchange/trading platform atm.

I wanted to buy doge, when my money got there the offer disappeared and I paid 10 dollars to withdraw my money

Is it true that this pajeet exchange does manual deposits?

Better off buying on ETHdelta?

This are the withdrawal fees atm. Doesn't look too bad to me.

BTC deposits are slow but ETH deposits are fairly fast ~ 10 min

u guys all alright, this is mostly a romanian project, the CEO and COO made a coin aswell veros, went from 10k sats to 2 sats. researched alot don't touch pajeet coin

LMFAO 0.0025 BTC are 10.5 Dollars

Bitstamp is for free

Don't buy in then, no one is forcing you or saying this project is absolutely epic in any way.

Holding alot of this

so many reasons to buy

>10.5 Dollars fee
>absolutely epic

Wouldn't really say there are that many reasons.
They do have a working product, divididens for token holders are good. However the exchange is lacking and the volume is piss poor.

Do you have reading comprehension?

>They do have a working product, divididens for token holders are good. However the exchange is lacking and the volume is piss poor.

The volume is pisspoor because its in beta dude. The exchange is not able to handle large volume yet, and does not need too. This will be one of the largest exchanges in SEA one day.
The singapore gov is backing them, they have the most free market economy in the world and they don't rig their stock market.

Give it time and accumulate now.
Team is good, merchant list is extensive, aswell as their partnerships.

The volume will come, in time, when the developers are ready for it. Besides SEA people eating at popular restaurants, renting cars, getting their hair done and paying in crypto through coss is the real kicker.

>Do you have reading comprehension?
dude I love exchange tokens but you have to be competitive in this market. why should someone use your exchange instead of another one? I was aware of the Ico, checked the site and it sucked because the fees are just idiotic. I would not recommend to buy this and if you hold this then better sell it.

My guess is that some people invested money in the exchange and then it failed and the ICO was a way to get the money back

you are obviously a shill, do your job better please

>dude I love exchange tokens but you have to be competitive in this market. why should someone use your exchange instead of another one?

Because singapore goverment is fully behind them and will never ban ICO's, the exchange or crypto.

You really don't understand how singapore does business, they are the most free market economy in the world. The exchange is just one part of COSS, and is not trying to be the next bittrex right now.

Give the devolopers and their partners some time, the token just started trading 9 days ago.

Do you just want to accumulate this or something? This is pretty much ground 0 there is not much places for this to go but up. I'm considering getting in but would have to sell some Link or RLC at a loss and then use the shitfest that is ED. Debating if it is worth it, but this will be a 30 cent coin in a couple weeks when people find out what the fuck it is and get reminded of BNB.

You guys are retarded just go hide and ignore this thread no one is forcing to buy anything and no one is saying this shit is the new NEO OMG whatever crap go back to LARPing in your LINK threads

Why ED? It's on the coss exchange itself. Blockfolio isn't updated about that.

don't feel like making another trading account and their fees look like shit

Fair point, I think it's also on hitBTC, but I don't know if it's the same token or not.

>hitBTC

Easier to use ED if he really does not want to use coss.

I would suggest buying it on coss
you at least need an account to set up external wallet dividends.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/#markets

volume sucks but its on ED

Don't worry about the volume being low user. This is how it feels to get in early. Just give it time.