Shill me this coin

I'm looking for a coin. I'm balls deep in OMG, just sold the ETH I bought for $89, still holding BCH, and ETC and STRAT from June.

I am looking for real coins with an exceptional capability for growth, not shitty PnD's.

Shill me your coin, and post your preferred btc address and if I choose your coin I'll tip you $50.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link ......... are you not paying attention or what?

LINK is literally the only coin that matters right now. Just bought 20 eth worth of LINK at an ATH and I'm not even worried, shits going to hit $1 by monday

Where the fuck do i buy this shit?

Okay, so what is it and why should I invest?

What does LINK do / what is their unique value proposition, how are they doing it, who's running it and where are they at with their product?

Binance exchange

Hello I'm an absolute newfag, what's the website?

what do I look like your fucking shoe shiner keep your $50 and research it yourself ... jeez you try to be a nice guy

Ark
Retraced 50% atm
Great tech, will have own VM soon, IPFS and IPDB integration in time
DPoS system, passive income, vote biz_classic
Deployable blockchains are coming soon
Best coin out there: ark.io

btc: 1KvSsea3HnnKpdVzFRKk6ZPUmvBi2Bw3KN
ark: AHTwtsVeNMCRZnbZgq2wqcMwnNGSsgpg8R

how about this: COSS

COSS is an exchange with 260k daily volume
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
Market cap is currently

Good post

Get on the MAGA discord now! discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

This is where you want to be!We just got listed on our first exchange and we have lots of tipbots ready to go to alt-right groups.

Currencies and coins are built on real and strong network effects. What stronger movement is there today than the MAGA/alt-right movement.

Nigger

everyone is offering u shit.
waltonchain is still cheap enough to get in, its hitting 10$ ez when genesis block and wallet come out. Rivetz is around 60cents atm on etherdelta, they have working product and partners with companies alreay they just suck at shilling, app coming soon.
also pic related might be good but dev seems retarded

Have you heard of... LINK

biz is literally pumping their own cock on LINK, what happens after? big fucking limp dripping slug cock.

It was an ironic suggestion...

I think XMR is what he's actually looking for.

WTC

> The Walton team are the heaviest hitters in the entire crypto scene now. The team owns multiple patents, a Korean-HK venture, backed by Chinese government bodies, connections in Korea, some of the team members are top figures in Septwolves – a multibillion Chinese clothing industry.

> They recently won a competition in some big Chinese province. The prize is $1mln to produce RFID chips.

> The first crypto team to produce their own RFID chips and readers for their blockchain.

> Switching to blockchain in October.

> The team is currently in South Korea negotiating listings on Korean exchanges in October. Koreans speculate that the listing will be in early October.

> WTC has been resilient to the heaviest FUD that I know – a good thing that legitimizes the project a lot in my eyes. A lot of people want to get in.

> Low market cap as of now.

> Today it's available on sale at a discount.

+ a lot of other things.

Just for fun – blessed by the ever present spirits of Veeky Forums pic related.

If you ACTUALLY go through and give me $50 I'll use it immediately to buy more WTC. Can't have enough.

188yYzzXtA4kUCYRVukjZd1mgdnvynToaD

lol ok now its funny
>xmr
"continue the joke"

walties have made me 50k on 5k

Which exchanges does this coin trade?

anything else then ed?

It's only on Binance now. Actually a very good exchange, been trading there since they started.

> anything else then ed?

Not sure what you mean