This will hit $1-2 on the next exchange coming very soon

Only 30 cents on cryptopia at this time

this coin is gonna moon sooo hard

It's sub 5Million market cap

$10 in december

Devs will be submitting coinmarketcap data tonight.

Why do you need cryptocurrency for secure chat again?

What does it do

It is going to be more than just a secure chat platform. This is only the beginning, and they already have a working product to show for it.

you can transfer files, chat and send coins anonymously, so you can see the children before you buy them.

lol

STOP FUCKING POSTING ABOUT THIS COIN

LET ME ACCUMULATE!

I think that whole concept is flawed. Because the idea of blockchain is that there is a long record of every transaction that ever happened. Which is the exact opposite of what you want in a secure channel. You just want to verify the integrity of the communication and then forget about it again.

decentralized platform needs node operators
how do you incentivize node operators?
with a coin they can sell.
not complicated

For real man I'm feel like i'm racing a bunch of neets waiting for my btc to transfer. Give it a day damn.

That's not how blockchains work. That's just how Bitcoin works.

how much ODN to escape wageworklyfe?

>putting all your hope into 1 coin
not gonna make it

This is going to be a scam. kek

real question is what can you do with the coin-token if no answers come to this its a shitcoin with good use

join the slack. I've never seen such an active and communicative groups of devs.

Does it look like to anyone else that someone's desperately trying to keep the price up? The buy order's pretty thin, maybe ~5500 sats would be a good entry point?

possibly, anything under 7k sats is good.
6500 sats is about 28 cents which is roughly 2x ico price.

told you that $10 before xmass

omg christmas is comin early this year, bros

chainlink is an exception tho

true

I'm cumming in my pants just thinking about 10$. I'll have a masternode soon and it's gonna fucking pay off. Please let this work out

Better buy IOC
Muh Dions!!!!

The biz hype about this coin makes me so fucking skeptical

It is kinda hard to be believe, but we're actually the forefront of every moon mission with the exception of the vcs / devs / bitcointalk users / and discord groups

this desu. I'm riding this link chain until mid October but I'll buy this afterwards if it's still this low