VOLUME DRYING UP

VOLUME DRYING UP

SELL SELL SELL

it's too late for fud now, nobody is selling before sibos.

>VOLUME DRYING UP
source, from what I can tell it's the last of the ICO buyers selling off. Once they're done, it's too the moon.

try harder. this is a $3 coin in next 7-14 days. easily

last chance to accumulate below 0.02 ETH

SIBOS WILL SET US FREE

OCTOBER 16TH IS THE DAY OF OUR REDEMPTION

Just sold 100k
(omg to buy more LINK)

volume is drying up because no one is fucking sellng

>be whale
>require 24 hours to transfer ten million fiat and put it all on LINK
>wat do
>oh wait, I already own a shitton
>create massive buy and sell walls simultaneously keeping the market steady before you buy big
>buy away
>$5 LINK

Volume is going up. Big sell off but buy orders are just eating them up and holding us at the current price.

Soon as the sell off stops we go to the moon

Where can I buy this?

that is the 24 hour volume, retard

amazon

Where do you have the current volume?

What exchanges are trading it right now?

Binance is easily the best bet. Etherdelta is getting assraped.

the next two weeks are going to be fucking fabulous.

>reddit thinks we are scamming them yet again and will buy our bags at ATH soon

Binance aka the best exchange in existence

On binance, for example

That's 24hr volume

I have LINK and would love a real moon mission but I don't think SIBOS will do shit because it occurs just about the time of the worst segwit2x fud and the entire market will be fucked along with link

no one wants to buy anything close to the last price for link

I think we dipping tonight

SHILL ME ON LINK

WHAT IT DO

WHAT IT MOON TO

So you weren't here after the Bitcoin hardfork where the market went into overdrive?

it stalled on binance. might dip tongiht

>he thinks segwit2x is actually happening

segwit2x won't crash the market at all

if Veeky Forums starts to believe it will dip then it almost certainly is going to bounce

I'm holding through the night.

Thank you. I just read that Binance is based out of China. Do you or anybody here know where Etherdelta is based out of?

Get ready for pink wojaks when everyone is disappointed by chainlink at sibos or even no real news

Exactly, after. Not before. The news will get lost in the fud and pink wojaks and when the market recovers link will have been replaced with the next hot coin already

And in case your too new or stupid to understand, 2x cant be compared to the previous fork

Lol go ahead then, tell me how the biggest fud and attack campain in bitcoins history to date from faggot blockstream shills wont harm the market during mid late october?

And yes it is certainly happening unless garzik and miners get scared and pull out

if anything people will buy up btc like crazy expecting a fork a two coins, one that they can dump for free money.People learned from last time

I really hope you are right user, but I fear the fud will be insane

Let's hope so i can actually get on this ship

Binance is based in hong kong as i understand. technically out of the red tape and control of the PRC government for now

WHY DIDNT U GET IN BEFORE I SHILLED IT LIKE 50 TIMES THE PAST WEEK

Because i had most of my portfolio on BAT which i sold at 6k sats. Was gonna buy LINK earlier today and would have gotten in on the dip to 8k after ATH but BTC transactions are fucking slow. Also i'm a professional pink wojak. :((

You fucked up because it is about to tunnel at the .0015 wall where the next stop is .0016.

>He didn't buy LINK the day it was on Etherdelta

user, I...

should i sell my omg at a loss to buy more link?

My buy orders haven’t gone through on Binance. Is it normal for them to not go through on weekends or something?

casually eating into a 50 eth sell wall, dont mind me