Easiest way to get $25k into coins...

Easiest way to get $25k into coins? I hit the coinbase limit and it said wait 30 days then it doubled to 60 days and I'm not trying to wait that long. Already waiting for verification from Kraken and Gemini. $5 worth of ethereum in it for whoever can tell me how to get my money in without waiting a fucking year.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093957712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Use Gemini instead. Made my account and sent my verification application in the same day. 6 days later I was approved for a 100btc withdrawal limit.

Is this what happens when granpa panics?

Ur late to the party sonny jim

I was approved to tier 3 on Kraken within a day.

I'm waiting on verification from them but from what I can tell my daily deposit limit will only be $500?
got eemmm
I applied for that earlier today that's good to hear.

>withdrawal $25k in cash from bank
>localbitcoins.com
>meet highly rated dude in starbucks
>enjoy your bitcoins in 24 hrs
>no ids, no records, no tax man

I've heard of local bitcoins but I don't really know much about it, how do I make sure I dont get ripped off?

bump

Bitstamp is fast cheap and reliable

0x350f44eE429ba03d7c3A4C64f555E2150cD99951

Wire transfer to gdax/coinbase is what you're looking for. You can deposit up to 250K USD to gdax (coinbase's exchange) through a wire transfer. I assume coinbase has the same limit.

Wire transfer to bittrex
No limit
No fees

Any time I have a high volume transaction with another individual I do 3 things...

1) meet at a bank, ask the staff if you can use their lobby for a transaction with a business partner
2) get a photo of their driver's license
3) Ask them to print out a document stating in plain english the transaction that is occuring between you. Both of you sign and date it. Both parties keep a copy.

Just did this 2 months ago. It's still possible to get ripped off but I doubt many thieves would take part in the above 3 things.

Bitcoin ATM
buy.bitcoin.com

How long does it take to verify?
I saw that on gdax, so if I wire 25k to gdax even though I passed my limit on coinbase thats ok? Seems to not be on coinbase which is why im confused.
They dont seem to take wires anymore
Thanks for the tips

FUCK YOU COINBASE

DO NOT USE COINBASE

best post ever

10000000000000 gorillion sent :)

>I saw that on gdax, so if I wire 25k to gdax even though I passed my limit on coinbase thats ok? Seems to not be on coinbase which is why im confused.
Your account limits you see on coinbase are only for ACH and credit card deposits. I did several wire transfers after I hit my coinbase limits and everything went fine.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093957712

Fill out this form you will get an immediate reply confirming your request.

That's perfect thanks user
did not see that thanks, there a reason I should use this over gdax? I know both suck but ive heard bittrex is even worse.

depends where you are from. from Aus?
if you are you can use Coinjar.com.au
don't be a tight ass, if you are buying 25k btc,
you can send me $50 eth.. 0x4adec7c96f301f1a80b3619af19c49a2e53d88ef
that will make a big difference to a poor kids portfolio. thanks.

Not in aus sorry senpai

No limit
No fees

Once its on there send it wherever you want.

can you send me some eth anyway? :D

Did yours go through right away? Im seeing alot of reports of it not going through and then of course customer service doesent respond.

Kraken Darkpool, you'll get a better rate too.

wont matter anyway with the banks closed until tuesday.

t. Australian waiting to get more coin

I paid a $30 fee to the bank for same day transaction and it still took three days for it to show up on exchange.
I was biting my nails down the nub the whole time but it showed up.

Customer service was very slow to respond. Just part of the deal. Still preferable to assraped by coinbase.
Fee to transfer.
Wait 8 days.
Fee to move to exchange.
Wait 4 days.
I missed out on $3 antshares waiting on fucking coinbase to clear.

Waiting on verification rn thanks though
Damn that sounds super fucky, so is my only option to risk getting my but touched by gdax or should I try waiting for kraken? I heard gemini takes a month usually and Im not trying to wait that long.