Was this the biggest charade ever in History?

>Russian Judge: Mass executions and concentration camps are bad, ok. Yuo are evil natzis
>American Judge: Racism, ethnic cleansing, clay stealing and forced labor is bad ok. Yuo are evil natzis.
>Imperial British Judge: Invading and oppressing other countries and submit them to economic exploitation is bad, ok. Yuo are evil natzis.
>Imperial French Judge: Invading and oppressing other countries and submit them to economic exploitation is bad, ok. Yuo are evil natzis.

>Tips moral superiority and sentences evil natzis to death by hanging.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/31115439/#31115439
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45108365/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45416299/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3434121/Twitter-moves-actively-seek-terrorist-supporters.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44773623/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/43620035/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96307962/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96498345/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97694642/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well they lost the war so they're going to be punished. Everything else is just propaganda to appease the masses and act like there's some other sort of justification. That's usually how wars go.

Allied warcrimes =//////////////////= Germany invading the entirety of Eastern Europe in order to enslave/deport/genocide the entire population

>"DUDE ITS LIKE HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THE VICTOR UNFAIR D:

The problem with the Nuremburg and later trials is how many got off with a slap of the wrist and hired by the Soviets or West instead of receiving the punishment they deserve.

look at this bunch of pussies forced to wear sunglasses because cameras are filming their ugly genocidal faces and there's nothing they can do about it
half of them will be hanged and the other half will commit suicide
here's your master race, fuck germany

Every single one of them were guilty as shit. You can only whine about Allied war crimes not being pushished enough.

They were wearing sunglasses because of the super bright lights the cameras that filmed the whole trial required ya idjit.

that's what I'm saying you pol baby
stupid pol baby

Cuck

t.

Ya, the nazis would've been so much more fair and balanced if they beat the allies!!!!

kys

Cuck

What's Ribbentrop listening to?

The Nuremberg Trials probably wouldn't hold up to modern standards for a "fair trial." Soviet pressure definitely played a part in that - they wanted everyone shot after a show trial. Whatever the case, it was far fairer than many of the defendants deserved.

Plus
>b-but the Allies all did bad things too!!!1one
Doesn't compare to the scope, scale, or intentions of the Nazi atrocities. It's literally "and-you-were-lynching-negroes"-tier Soviet whataboutisms you're using.

Usa built on genocide war and slavery and was an openly apartheid state at the time.
Uk and French enslaved two continents and all of the ugliness that entails
USSR inherited the territory of a continent spanning imperial empire as well, setting aside the crimes of the USSR itself.

The only thing the germans did wrong was lose.

Live translation

Thanks for nothing, Sherlock

gloria gaynor i will survive

RULES OF NATURE

Lel

>>b-but the Allies all did bad things too!!!1one
>Doesn't compare to the scope, scale, or intentions of the Nazi atrocities.

That's just because Germans are consumated perfeccionists. They took the moral values and works of russians, muricans, brits and french and elevated them to maximum efficiency.

again
>and you were lynching negroes
You know, for all Nazis seem to hate Commies, they sure do love Soviet propaganda tactics.

America's "genocide" was indeed horrible, but it was on a significantly smaller scale, significantly less organized, and far closer to the forced relocations that were staples of 19th century to WW1 warfighting (something Germany sure loved in WW1) than the industrialized genocide the Nazis committed. And the Jim Crow South was indeed terrible, but again, it wasn't even an apartheid state (low bar to set, but still), and it paled in comparison to the racist systems set up by the Nazis. And Jim Crow policies in America were exclusively state-level and lower policies, unlike the centralized policies of the Nazis.

French and British colonialism was again terrible, but it was aimed at extracting wealth from areas, not exterminating local populations to make way for settlers. British and French colonies were decidedly hands-off most of the time, in fact - they were perfectly content to prop up local leaders and leave them relatively unmolested as long as they got their tribute. Hell, it was the German settlers - the Boers and German Southwest Africa - that had the most terrible and genocidal colonial experiences with the natives.

And the Soviets had plenty of terrible things as well, and many of these were well known by the Allies. But that doesn't absolve the Nazis of their guilt, nor does it take away from the Soviet involvement in the war or their desire for revenge/"justice."

>That's just because Germans are consumated perfeccionists

>Only sentenced 12 of them to death

It's not a you were lynching negros accusation, a you were lynching negros would be complaining about Dresden or the way the German POWs were treated or what have you. The French, English, Americans and Russians were all inheritors of absolutely brutal imperial systems, the only thing that differentiates them from the Germans is that they were successful.

Actually, they wore them so they could sleep through proceedings supposedly.

>It's not a you were lynching negros accusation
Claiming that Allied crimes are in any way comparable or relevant to a discussion of Nazi war crimes literally is a whataboutism.

>The French, English, Americans and Russians were all inheritors of absolutely brutal imperial systems
I think that's a little different from deciding to jump start your own over a period 12 years in the 1930-40's

I am not bringing up allied war crimes am i?

I'm bringing up the colonial and imperial legacy that made the allies what they were, while they were levying accusations against Germany that they themselves spent a century perfecting.

Fucking XCOM and their showtrials

What the fuck are you even talking about? It's not like they charged Nazi Germany for the Herero thing or what they did in Belgium in WW1 either dickhead

Are you being dense on purpose or do you really not understand what I'm getting at?

Anglos, French, Russians and Americans accusing Germans of "crimes against humanity". It's a fucking joke.

>intentionally missing the point
holy shit you're reaching tankie levels of "arguing"

Grandfather was on trial there AMA

The winner will always create a moral justification for their enemies in hindsight.
>yfw if the germans won they would have done the exact same thing

Get off the internet, Beatrix

No, they accused upper echelons of the Nazi leadership and military with crimes against humanity, which they for the most part received light sentences for

Streicher was literally killed for being an annoying faggot

Was he found guilty?

>One instance is the entire trials
I think we're done here

>putting words in my mouth
I think we're done here

>Streicher was literally killed for being an annoying faggot
Yeah and some tripfag over on /k/ got 10 years in prison for being a meme-spewing faggot. It may not have been 100% fair, but nobody's really complaining here.

Yes we are done, take your "Nazis were the greatest evil in all of history" moral grandstanding back to /r/eddit and stay there.

/k/ here.

We prefer to think of him as being a /pol/fag, and it was 100% fair by virtue of that fact.

>other people did bad things so we shouldn't punish the Nazis!

>last words were allegedly "The Bolsheviks will hang you"
What a legend

Then why bring up Streicher? Plenty of people they could have sent to the gallows didn't (Donitz, Krupp, Von Papen), you're pretending the 12 deaths sentences were the only verdicts handed down

>nothing compares to the scope scale or intentions of nazi atrocities not even americans genociding an entire continent clean of its aboriginals or anglos literally hunting Tasmanians into extinction with rifles

I'm a regular on /k/ I just tended to avoid or skim those threads because of how cancerous they were. Seemed like he was a /pol/ transplant.

Fucking hilarious that faggot got thrown in prison though. If only they could have got all the tripfags involved with the same charges.

>you're pretending the 12 deaths sentences were the only verdicts handed down
I don't. I'm not . I just like interjecting

>If only they could have got all the tripfags on the site with the same charges

FTFY

what happen?

Quick rundown?

The Nazi elite should have all just been shot and they could have called it a day. Anything else is empty propaganda.

a couple of /pol/ transplant tripfags on /k/ decided they were going to go "troll" a BLM rally and effectively incite some uppity coloreds to go attack them so the could shoot them.

They proceeded to shitpost about this relentlessly and call everyone who said that was retarded and illegal faggots. More incriminatingly, they texted eachother edgy /pol/ memes, leaving a paper trail. And, like most of the /pol/ cancer, they posted shit on normie social media - there's a vid floating around Facebook IIRC of the faggots sitting in a car spewing cancerous /pol/ memes and waving guns around saying how they're going to shoot "dindus."

Well soon after that video was posted, they went to a rally, incited the protesters, and then after "running," shot some of the angry people they had incited.

To the surprise of literally nobody who isn't a cancerous /pol/fag, they were arrested for shooting people (thankfully no fatalities). One of them got off for testifying against the other, IIRC, but fortunately the worst of the two got something ridiculous like 18 years in prison.

/pol/ never disappoints

YOU ARE EVIL NATZSEE

but we may need you to build an american puppet germoney

>doesn't compare to the scale

oh rly?

BUT WHAT ABOUT!!?? Should be a rhetorical offence worthy of Crucifixion

>Buffalo are people now
PETA pls go

Sure, they were bastards and should have been on first sight.

It's the irony of >Russians >Americans >British and >French staging up a trial to pretend they're any better than the natzis

The bone carts could be seen for miles all around at night by their red colored lanterns hanging and twinkling as the cart jostled it's way up never ending rows of bones. From the southwest and north Texas to Canada you could not travel at night without seeing twinkling red lights somewhere in your vision. I'm not the guy you're talking to or who posted the skull mountain picture, but I grew up in a traditional southwestern American lifestyle and I find the days of mass buffalo slaughter to be fascinating, haunting, and one of my country's greatest tragedies. Truly an opportunistic act of the younger generations being deeply seeded violence in the West that were born in or after the tempest of the civil war and Indian fighters/banditry.

Yeah it was pretty horrific for sure. Though I've read some things that claim the huge buffalo populations in the first place were only there because post-Colombian disease killed off the huge native populations that kept buffalo populations in check and allowed them to explode.

Apparently the whole passenger pigeon clusterfuck was a similar case.

>heh you're just as hypocritical as we are, therefore you have no defence

not an argument desu

This picture i's borderline ayy lmao tier.

What did they thought would happen after pulling that stunt?

The Turks and the Spanish should have judges too. Perhaps even the Japanese as well. The world must know something is a war crime only if Germany does it.

They get to play 'heroes' who stopped a gang of 'thugs', and get their dicks sucked by white nationalists.

Fortunately, they were idiots.

probably assumed they'd get Zim-Zammed and do le epic trollz for their meme magic or something retarded like that.

But turns out going out with every intent of inciting violence and shooting black people means that self-defense shootings don't hold up in court.

The lesson for today is.... Don't go losing wars.

was he at the major war crimes trial or one of the American trials?

>no one was charged with terror bombing, because the allies did that too
>no one was charged with unrestricted submarine warfare, because the allies did that too
>some people were acquitted of all charges

Some "show" trial.

not entirely sure the russians captured him and wanted him dead but the americans saved him with their genuine judicial system (as opposed to shooting everyone in cellars).
no
no

It's likely that a lack of indigenous peoples led in part to buffalo super herds in the hundreds of thousands roaming millions of square miles of territory. The nomadic tribes of natives that didn't rely on agriculture indeed had ingenious ways of starting raging prairie/grasslands fires and using geological formations like canyons, marshlands, narrow mountain passes, rivers, cliffs, etc to corner or funnel herds of buffalo into traps and easily target the amount needed to replenish their buffalo-sourced materials and tools as well as food. I don't know if it was a lack of nomadic natives, or the introduction of horses, firearms, and the other new technological/economic means for a sedentary lifestyle by using materials not sourced from buffalo for subsistence. Probably a combination of both.
Most eastern and the southwestern pueblo Indians were very sedentary and lived via agriculture in groups up to several thousand strong in semi-permanent/permanent structures like Adobe mud-brick houses supported by logs, earth mound homes surrounded by wooden walls for safety, or lodges and cabins/huts made of timber and clay/grass for insulation.
The nomadic tribes that relied on buffalo for almost everything in life new that they could only afford to take the amount of buffalo they needed to keep up their standard of living and maybe a few on top for luxury or else they could risk severe depopulation in their tribal territory and thus risk potential war with other tribes over hunting grounds or having a hard year of want for the things the buffalo provides when hunted in moderation. They revered buffalo so I doubt too many were happy with the wasteful mass slaughter of them for fur and bone letting the meat sit and rot, but at the same time, early on natives were integral guides and experts in every buffalo town or buffalo hunting team right up until the industrial strength of the US spread westward enough to slaughter wild buffalo like domesticated cattle.

Might is right. The only rule is don't be the loser.

>win the war through superior might
>decide that might isn't right

what now loser

>Launching smear campaigns against Ben Garrison, David Horsey and Sarah Anderson to make them look like neo-nazies. For irony points, the troll who started doctoring Ben Garrison’s cartoons was a Jew, making the /pol/tergeists pawns of Jews.
>Screwed up the Tay bot experiment to turn it into a neo-nazi and even getting it to harass people.
>Creating false flag #hashtags like #EndFathersDay on Twitter and then spreading it around with sockpuppet Twitter accounts.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/31115439/#31115439
>Planning and launching their own raids and doxxing attacks as examined by:
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf
>Buying Twitter ads to send out “kill yourself” messages to people using someone else's name and profile under the hopes that the target will kill themselves. When the accounts used to do this were killed by twitter they got butthurt and claimed that Twitter lets ISIS run amok on their site, ignoring how Twitter has killed 125,000 ISIS affiliated accounts at last count (which was in February 2016 and /pol/ started this in March 2016).
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45108365/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45416299/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3434121/Twitter-moves-actively-seek-terrorist-supporters.html
>Impersonating a lawyer online and even publishing an article under his name.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44773623/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/43620035/
>Attempting to defraud voters, which is a criminal act.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96307962/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96498345/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97694642/

I made a greentext detailing bad things /pol/ has done. Could you give examples of the threads or posts from the archives so I can add it to the list?

What the fuck is your problem?

Frankly, 90% of that stuff was pretty funny, and I say this as somebody who wants to have all /pol/fags executed by NKVD troikas.

Just a /k/ommando and Veeky Forumstorian who has had way to many threads turned to shit by /pol/ crossposting.

>/k/ommando
I don't know why there has been such a sizeable minority on /k/ whining about anything remotely /pol/ for the last two or three years, but you fellas seriously need to fuck off. The overwhelming majority of /k/'s and /pol/'s userbase overlap quite nicely.

Bullcrap. Ask the /k/ommandos for advice on how to fight a race war or some other bullshit and you'll get firsthand experience on how much /k/ hates /pol/.

kek based pol

All those countries did bad things, but what GERMANS did in 5 years beats their atrocities all by a longshot.

And besides - germans are just vile & primitive bruts, today too, it's hard to like them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre

>t.polfag whos family members ware killed in ww2

>k and pol overlap
When will this meme die

P.S.
The guy responsible for Wola massacre was never trialed & lived a good life till his death, he was even a local politican.

Ever since /pol/ became more republican instead of nazi shit i've liked them more.

I'm gonna be honest. You can't like guns in America without being slightly right wing. It's just not possible.

There's a sizeable overlap only in that the average gun owner is fairly conservative since that's the side that supports gun rights. But outside of whining about liberals when it comes to gun control, /pol/ has generally been hated on there, not necessarily because people disagree with everything they say, but because they keep injecting their bullshit where it doesn't belong.

Hell, /k/ even had a "nigger" word filter when I first starting browsing there because /pol/fags were so cancerous.

Yeah I'm sure the guy pathologically obsessing over every half assed troll campaign /pol/ has participated in the last couple of years is just a run of the mill /k/ommando angry that /pol/ complains about da jooz too much.

It took a half hour to create my greentext. I haven't even updated it in months.

Kek the shit you posted was shit /b/ used to do all the time. That's not even a quarter reasons /pol/ was shitty back in the day.

/pol/ is actually more tolerable and docile now than it ever was. Back in the day they would spam le happy merchant everywhere and infographs. Today they're just a bunch of epic memekids trolling people outside Veeky Forums.

>Why did genocidal losers who lost a war against the entire world get punished FIX THIS MOM!

Sad!

>Today they're just a bunch of epic memekids trolling people outside Veeky Forums
They're effectively bronies, just on a different scale. Bronies started out as some anons ironically shitposting about mlp on /b/, and as it gathered steam you had autists pick it up without recognizing the sacrasm/irony/satire behind it. Those autists took over, and now it's bad enough that they need their own containment board.

It's the same thing with /pol/, but it's just co-opting Veeky Forums's general edgyness. Now they're just less noticeable because the autists somehow thought spreading to normie social media was a good idea.

what do you expect from a nation of mutilated man-beasts with no foreskins? you think these kids in Syria or Africa act any differently? the victors always right the history, user, that's why burgers break their arms trying to pat themselves on the back, when the rest of the world sees them for the absolute monsters they truly are.

/pol/ was only good as a counterweight for the ravenous sjw leftist,i'm atleast amicable to them electing drumpf rather than the alternatives but they're eating too much of their own bullshit

/pol/ and /k/ overlap far more than they don't

i'm not sure where you posters who insist they are separate and hermetically sealed came from but you need to go back

/k/ talks about weapons.

/pol/ talks about politics.

If the people on /k/ can tell you're from /pol/, it's because you were talking about politics while there were trying to talk about weapons.

Don't do that, /k/ likes to talk about weapons sometimes and politics pushes that off of the front page.