The Ustaše supported the creation of a Greater Croatia that would span the Drina River and extend to the border of...

>The Ustaše supported the creation of a Greater Croatia that would span the Drina River and extend to the border of Belgrade.[8] The movement emphasized the need for a racially "pure" Croatia and promoted genocide against Serbs, Jews and Romani people, and persecution of anti-fascist or dissident Croats and Bosniaks.
Was Ustaše... dare i say... /ourmovement/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uz_Maršala_Tita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Catholic traitors get the rope just like the Muslims.

Serbs = turks+analbanians

They were nutjobs desu

>nazi catholics
Nothing here to not like

They were pro-muzzies though

Bosnians are honorary catholics

This isn't /pol/ faggot.

This isn't /leftypol/ faggot.

Ohoo haha you got me there!

Bosniaks are just Croats who converted to Islam. (if you consider the definition of "Croat" to be a Catholic speaker of Serbo-Croatian)
As a right-winger I have a lot of respect for Islam, and I can see how Starčević and the Ustaše did too.

>I have alot of respect of Croats that swapped their religion to have a safe and tax-free life
nice of u

I believe Islam is a superior religion to Christianity. Although I like Arianism/Unitarianism more than Islam.

They were ''nationalists'' whose first move after Italians put them in power was to give over territories to Italy. Which isn't surprising, given how before the war they were nothing but a meme movement which wasn't even taken seriously, despite participating in the assassination of Yugoslav king.
Their brutality and ineptness meant that they didn't control most of their country, and they have driven shitload of ethnic Croats into supporting communists as a lesser evil.
They are literally no one's guys, not to mention their cooky racial theories how Croats are ''Gothic'' were literally ridiculed and put out of curriculum swiftly.
After the war, their leader acted like a little bitch and cried how he didn't want to harm any Serbs but his subordinates did it on their own.
Oh, and their most notorious butcher (Luburić) was literally a Serb, his father was a Serb from the vicinity of Nišić in Montenegro, who adopted Catholicism.
Imagine being so brutal and inept Italian and German officers write to their respective commands to restrain you.

The Ustashi were fucknuts that destroyed any semblence Croatia had of proper right wing politics after the 1940s.

We had a solid deal with the Serbs with obtaining Banovina Croatia as an autonomous state, but then the Brits had to get involved and force Yugoslavia to turn on Hitler and blow the entire country the fuck up.

Instead of a regular parliamentary monarchy, we got Ustache, chetniks and fucking commies to choose from.

The HSS crumbled, the domobrans got fucked, the royalists got fucked, 1 million fucking dead in an area the size of Florida and 50 years of commie rule completely fucking up the culture.

Fucking Brits.

Literally /ourguys/ then, now and forever

this

Anglo'd

Seems like a reoccurring theme.

if ww2 didn't happen in yugoslavia a Croat would never be on top though but that pussy skinny serb family.

So there's that

Serbs are forever /ourguys/

Literally dindu nothing

This.

Leave virgin kekistanis worship serbs and not us OP

> if ww2 didn't happen in yugoslavia a Croat would never be on top

But 1 million Croats Bosniaks and Serbs would not die and we would not have commieshits in power for 50 years.

commies > monarchy

Literally no.

At least with a monarchy you have capitalism and alingment with the West.

Ante Pavelic was fucking based, he denounced pan-slavism and said he would prove that croats are southeastern germanic

No. They were a disgusting ideologue that were so brutal that even the Nazis were taken back at how fucked up the Ustase's were.

t. kikeserbypsie

t. Abudullah Hans Von Krautberg

>F-fucking, b-based

This.

>based
>literal faggot stableboy in denial of his own surname
Mate...

> in denial of his own surname

All surnames are Serbs surnames rreee

The fact that Croats, Hungarians and the other Catholics started using surnames for commoners centuries before the Orthodox Balkan peeps started doing it matters not hur dur gur

>hungarians, croats and other catholics existed before the Byzantines
Lol
>all surnames are serb surnames
Never said that, they are south slav surnames, just like the language they all speak is serbo-croatian. The Germans fed you a lot of autism and now you're in denial amigo.

they pretty much got away with it so yeah, totally. people don't even know Jasenovac. now everyone hates serbs because of a shitty little village and completely ignore any crimes committed by the UN/US backed side.

>said he would prove that croats are southeastern germanic

proofs?

moot dindu nuffin

What are Croats supposed to find objectionable about this?

He went for the borders of the Ostrogothic Kingdom, and his whole shtick was WE WUZ GOTHS.
There's even a line in the commie songs literally say WE WUZ NOT GOTHS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uz_Maršala_Tita

>Wanted to give up most of the coastline including the second largest Croatia city, my city to the Italians as one of their first decisions while in power

I hope your children hang during the next war subhuman traitor.
Kys

> Lol

He meant surnames being used you imbecile lol

The Orthodox peoples in the Balkans joined the "hey, lets use surnames" game later than the Catholic folk.

> The Germans fed you a lot of autism and now you're in denial amigo.

Nah.

>He meant surnames being used you imbecile lol
I know what he meant, he's wrong.
The surnames are fucking slavic you retard. There is no such thing as Orthodox surnames unless you mean Greek surnames, there are no Greeks named Pavelic for god's sake. You are in such denial it's fucking hilarious. Croats speak a Slavic language, they are south Slavs culturally. Just because the Austrians and Italians built their country for them and raped a few of their women doesn't mean they suddenly aren't slavs.
>muh muh catholic folk had surnames first
The catholics didn't even exist when the Slavs first inhabited the balkans, later after the schism they influenced croatia and slovenia, but they still have slavic surnames and language, just like Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia etc... having a slavic surname has nothing to do with Orthodoxy you absolute mong. Now go back to sucking your German master's cock so you can orgasm when he lies to you about being aryan.

> The surnames are fucking slavic you retard.
> There is no such thing as Orthodox surnames
> they are south Slavs culturally.
> The catholics didn't even exist when the Slavs first inhabited the balkans

Holy hell this is comical.

,The usage of surnames among commoners is the issue here, not the cultural origin of the surnames, as I already stated

The Orthodox commoners simply started using surnames later.

This is not that complicated of a concept to figure out.

> Just because the Austrians and Italians built their country for them

Except their country, Croatia, was a kingdom before Austria was even a thing and Italy more than a regional concept.

> Now go back to sucking your German master's cock so you can orgasm when he lies to you about being aryan

How are you missing the point of this and actually constructing this as my aim with my replies is beyond me.

You Serbs are a fucking enigma lmao

>The Orthodox commoners simply started using surnames later.
[citation needed]
>Except their country, Croatia, was a kingdom before Austria was even a thing and Italy more than a regional concept.
Names and concepts don't change the fact that the Croatians had their country gifted to them by the HRE. Their cities amd monuments were built by others throughout history, yet they act all hard and superior.

> [citation needed]

Easily googleable.

The Serbs for the longest had a similar system to modern day Iceland, where the patronymic rule applied instead of "real" surnames, the Catholics on the other hand had a different relation to this because of the rules of the church, resulting in surnames as early as the 12th century.

> Names and concepts don't change the fact that the Croatians had their country gifted to them by the HRE.

fucking kek

> Their cities amd monuments were built by others throughout history, yet they act all hard and superior

Yeah, and all them stuff in Serbia built all by the mighty Serb lmao

Dude, the local citizens built everything around whichever part they lived in, there were no international construction crews moving to Croatia to build stuff.

You can argue that all that stuff in Croatia was built under foreign rule, but it is comical to even argue that it was build by those rulers.

>easily googleable.
Stopped reading there mate

k