>>3691814

>makes a video on Alexander the Great
>uses it to start some """philosphical""" diatribe over what it means to be great, and asks why WOMYN aren't called great even though they have been
>does all this instead of covering why Alexander was important to history in the first place, missing the entire point of the video's alleged topic

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1cxJaOGmEUj
youtu.be/QV7CanyzhZg
youtube.com/watch?v=QV7CanyzhZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy looks like a total faggot.

Who pissed in his cheerios?

and then the sexy teenagers platonically cuddled. Fuck america Alexander wasnt great THE PERSIANS DID NOTHING WRONG

this is one of the most retarded videos on that channel which is saying something
it's like making a video on the Islamic golden age and saying it never happened because China wasn't doing too well at the time
the word European is implied in the dark ages because the term was made in a European historical setting

The soyboy is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a numale, bugman, faggot, beta, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a cuck and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

This guy is a living meme. He has been conditioned to hate his ancestors and culture, its frankly shameful desu. Hope none of you are like this phaggot

But he's completely right

He is.

Is he going full Hajji with that beard?

Why are you guys so triggered by him, there are indeed some flaws like him not mentionning the urbanisation in regions like france. he just talks about regions of which most people without a background in history haven't heard much and offers a different view from the one that is thought in high school.

alexander the great video wasn't about alexander the great but the flaws in the "great man theory" of history. If you didn't get that, you shouldn't be studying history. although alexander wasn't really the best case study.

His show is one of the most unbiased on youtube, he doesn't cram in his political view he just poses a slight revisionist viewpoint because world history is pretty full of those. and instead of shitting on the real shitty history education channels like Vox, PragerU and bill maher who actually hold an extreme political bias

fuck you guys, go back to shitposting on /pol/

>His show is one of the most unbiased on youtube
Fuck you're stupid

On YouTube? He's probably right about that.

>he doesn't cram in his political view
Except for the fact that he always does.

this

>error
Atleast link the video properly.

>NO! THIS TEN MINUTE VIDEO HAS TRIGGERED ME! I WILL MAKE A THREAD EVERYDAY ABOUT THE CREATOR OF THE VIDEO! EVEN THOUGH I COULD JUST STOP WATCHING!

>John Green
vocaroo.com/i/s1cxJaOGmEUj

Europe in the middle ages wasn't worth mentioning and everywhere else in the world was doing more interesting things at the time. Why bother?

work on your pronunciation

enunciation i mean. i liked what i could follow but you need to work on your cadence and enunciation

Fucking amazing, Veeky Forums approved

Going to need a mirror bruv. Cant get the video.

Figures Veeky Forums would get triggered by what he says though. Bunch of sheep you are

>WOMYN aren't called great
>Catherine the GREAT

then why was he making a video on the European middle ages?

I like John Green, you white privileged shitlords!

>>>/leftypol/
>>>/tumblr/

looks like the average white, western male

so, yeah, you're right.

he cant not be eurocentric, since he must, in his ideological discourse, do everithing to avoid europe or affirming european culture, its like a big blank he must constantly theatricaly not point at

thats irrelevant, his act is more important, as in the way he comes across, as in the way he verbalises and his facial expressions, that thick layer of irony and sarcasm, theres something destructive about it, like hes explicitly after someone or something

>"life of religious minorities was pretty great under muslim rule"

You're right. OP is a faggot

>slight

>

His bias is not slight it's really evident

>boring old Europe
> eurocentrism (warlords vs feudal lords)

He gets things wrong a lot and keeps pushing a liberal agenda. History should not be politicized
at all.

Absolutely BASED!

Is he a Cuque?

you don't know /leftypol/,

they'd send John Green to the Gulag for being a liberal classcuck.

I don't even care about the ideas at this point. I just hate left-liberals for being effeminate virtue-signalers (commies doubly so), and I don't want to live in the same tribe as them. (And it just so happens that the right is the only side that supports freedom of association.)

The perception that history is being politicised is in an of itself a politicisation of history

how many fedoras do you own?

How many John Green books do you own?

Says it's unavailable, did OP bully him too much or just fucked up the link

It's real.
youtu.be/QV7CanyzhZg

I didn't know that tumblr moved here

>when you dislike /pol/ but you get associated with complete retards like this poster or tankies

To be fair to Mr. Dicks in my Cheerios, that is the line of almost all 'scholars' today despite evidence to the contrary existing.

It's this video

youtube.com/watch?v=QV7CanyzhZg

holy shit

Every time I think he can't cringier he proves me wrong.

the same person who fucked them

its true though. ppl like Maimonedes literally chose to live as dhimmi under the caliphate

Jej. It was better than under Christendom but it was still absolute shit. Unless you were shia in a sunni country or viceversa in which case pack yout shit and leave.