Firstblood being used by Chinese government program

This is your next big gainer.

Was just confirmed earlier today that Firstblood will be used by China General Administration of Sport. This is the government agency responsible for sports in China. They're going to use it for one of their upcoming esports tournaments. This is not only huge support, but huge exposure for more use in the future.

Low market cap, and the previous ATH was a lot higher than this back in June. Only now, there is a real reason to buy this coin.

This is going to shoot beyond $1 in the next day or two, and maybe to its ATH by the end of the month.

In the last few hours alone, Bittrex volume went from 500k to over 3mil.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.firstblood.io/china-general-administration-of-sport-and-firstblood-io-9d45d8151e96
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543891.840
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73pkje/firstblood_news/dnskjyz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE'RE GOING TO HIT 70 CENTS IN 2 HOURS

Here's a screen of the confirmation. And here's a link to get more info on the government program:

blog.firstblood.io/china-general-administration-of-sport-and-firstblood-io-9d45d8151e96

BUYYY THE DIPPPP

322 the coin

You guys invest money on a random screen shot cut from a forum that is indistinguishable from anything? Its two fuckin sentences. I down to invest but there has to be more than that.

>ebing used by the chinese goverment
dont trust the bigger jews with anything at all, you know what happened to ant shares and bitcoin every damn day. Get your money quick and leave tread very carefully

The party on the moon is way cooler without you anyways

RIP Solo

reddit just found out lol

it is
read the blog

Here's a link to the forum posts if you want to look into it yourself:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543891.840

The blog means nothing. Show me something from a credible news agency or Chinese goverment. This is a pump and dump if I have ever seen one. You think the Chinese began its noble crusade to integrate blockchain into its economy by first unveiling an eSports block chain? Every news story posted is from random your a fucking moron for reading this news. You will get burned with this coin.

this has been in the works for a long time , and yes the gaming sector is one of the easiest to adopt blockchain

they don't need ay special gov endorsement regardless this will moon

I'm already up 8k

stay poor

your ass is gonna get raped and prolapsed see you in a few days with chinese involvement, any coin with the chinese government is a bad thing and even you know it lmao.

like WTC ?
like NEO?

that bad?

or like Loopring ?

huh??

This is actually a pretty big deal because there are a lot of claims of tournaments not paying teams for months if ever after winning. Plus new Dota patch soon with 2 heroes and hopefully nerfs to veno, and lich, huge

ant shares? bitcoin??

I literally bought in at the ATH, but i have faith in this project, will HODL

You 1st blood larpers need to BTFO. Can they not just pay in BTC kek

BTC too slow for betting on matches

poor fag here, someone tell me i'm going to make it, bet my life savings on this :(((

>life savings
>50

We clearly come from different walks of life, don't be a dick bro

Don't worry, user. He's just upset he didn't invest in any of the mooning coins.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guess I just lost everything on this.. always buying at ATH fuck me.

hodl

God I had a sell order at 9100 sat (like 39 cents) when I left work today and I come back and see it mooned.. fuck i'm never leaving up a sell order again

i feel sorry for you if you're holding bags on this poorly attempted p&d lmao

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHH
WHAT DO I EAT NOW

ramen noodles
saltines
tap water

back above 12k sats, next pump inc. 1$ soon

sweet, glad I loaded up my bags on the 28th when the news dropped. Normies paying a premium for not DYOR is always my favorite thing

HERE COMES THE THIRD PARABOLA BOYS, BUY IN NOW.

CLIMBING BABY. LAMBOS INC

It's at a small dip around where I bought it at like 6 hours ago. If you're gonna get in, get in now. The price may be back down, but the volume is way up.

AAAAAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!A!AAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!AA!AAAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAA!AA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Glad I bought that Chinese cookbook, " 1,001 Ways to 'Wok' Your Dog" when I went all in on this shitcoin. C'mere Puppers. Daddys gotta eat.

What value does this token give token holders? Is it just to be sued on their platform?

Quite the Fruedian Slip.

Mind if I slip my hands behind you and grab ass?

explain to me what this shitcoin does. how is the gamer rewarded? I don't find a whitepaper on their website.

Guys I already lost money on this.... Fuck me

Obvious pump and dump - the fucking pump was even announced on here last wee FFS- target 11k if i remember. If the devs are invloved then the project must be dead. Shame because gambling on vidya has real potential for a crypto.

>Make a broom
>Use to clean toilets
>A-all my products are accredited by OSHA and federal sanitation authorities!

Yea if only there were a hundred other crapcoins that offer the same thing...oh wait there is so whats your point faggot?

nigger

volume still increasing... looks like we're up for another pump this morning when the rest of the burgers wake up

I'm not that guy but I'm quite familiar with the Chinese dota scene, never heard of this CUEL. You can just make a tournament appear out of nowhere by just shitting money out to people who organize this shit for a living so I don't see how it's so special.

too late

Is this still going to moon? Bought at 9.5k and nothing's happening right now.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73pkje/firstblood_news/dnskjyz/

97 upvotes and only 1 comment. Such obvious PnD vote brigading.

it's not the cuel tournament we're excited about, it's the ciss chinese government China General Administration of Sport / China Institute of Sport Science

That's a contextual quote. There are like 37 comments in that thread.

>39=1

remember that this shitcoin was very popular with china before when they'll start trading it again. instant double market cap

>100 vidta gambling coins

List 5

Looks like nothing to me. DGB Minecraft chicanery at best. Enjoy getting dumped on.

It formed head and shoulders you could have sold. Now you will be bagholding until the next pump and dump

The volume is around 1123 btc rn (bittrex) and keeps growing, but the price is stuck

its fucking chinks they'll do anything and put their name on anything to steal credit as long as they don't have to pony up the money

you could get an event sponsored by a dildo factory if you wanted, but nobody is running out to buy dildo stock

Cpuñd it be that we are in a market crash rn? Everything got a considerable dip..

I think we just experienced some whales accumulating

I'm holding but I don't know if they are trying to scare us or what. It dipping kind of hard..

Black about to cross red on the MACD. Might reverse here.

1ST should be at least $1 with its current development state. Government collaboration is also a super bullish sign. Expecting them to be listed on other major Chinese exchanges soon after China gets back in.

Yep, I'm seeing the same. Going to buy back in around 9.5 or 10k

so whales killing another coin, I just pulled out of OMG ffs

It's infuriating.

Can someone explain me please why the volume keeps increasing but its fucking bleedin to death?
WHEN IS GOING TO GO UP

take a breather

People set up their trading bots wrong, or are just generally retarded.

we are the bloodmarines

I really really need an explanation or I will kill you all...

Whales missed out on the start so they fuck the whole market over to get in. Look how fast it took off.

Came within 30 sats of my buy in yesterday.

The explanation is that you got caught by some biz shilling.

Learn and move on.

this is going to 3x at lest

relax and wait

Passed $6MM volume now

HOLD ME FIRSTERSS

This is hilarious how SO many of you bought into an obvious pnd

You guys have like zero fundamental analysis ability and all FA requires is common sense

Enjoy your bags and your supposed "whale manipulation" LMAO

FUCK ME MAN I BOUGHT IN AT .002

Shut the fuck. Everyone larps as a smart guy when shit is going down. You probably don't know shit either