ITT we laugh at newfags who are late to the ponzi

- when was your first crypto purchase
- what and how much was it
- how much % did you make since in crypto
- laugh at people buying at recent prices

> November 2016
> 1 BTC for $800
> +2500% by buying shitcoins before April this year
> hahahhaahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhaaaahahahhahahhahaha buy link, neo, wtc you will be sooooo rich soon hahahhahhhaahahahhaahahahahahahhahahhahaaahhaha

meh...even if you got in today you can still make it, we seem to be reverting back to a full blown bull market.

>Literally 4hours ago
> $50aud
>none so far ill prob loose money until the fork
>dont care its only a few dollars to learn with

lmao you're fucking retarded. i'm one month in and triple my initial investment.

>2 ETH at all time high for $800 in June
>held till August and sold for about $360 each.
>Made about 300% ever since microing some coins.

>November 2016
>5 Btc at 780 USD
>about 2000%-3000%
>AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is “make it“. For another x100 mission we would need a total market cap of 1 trillion USD!

Cool story.

I'm still in the game with about 20k USD but now you need to be really lucky with your shitcoin pics and literally go all in to see some decent gains. And the risk is ridiculous in the current market

I am currently holding 25 of them cunts for long term. Low risk, low reward I guess

>July 2016
>0.1928 BTC for £120 (to use for ordering modafinil)
>Didn't properly into crypto until mid Sept 2017 cos retard.
>Made about £3k profit since then though.

All these newfags. Anyone else here who were around during the November 2013 bubble?

Apparently not; anyone who makes real gains avoids this place like a plague

My first purchase was this year but I've been gpu mining since 2013.

There have never been such gains before 2017. If you got into altcoins March this year you were early to the party.

Made $340k on $15k investment in 13 months. I’m more depressed than I was when I started because I know I should have been at a mil by now and I feel like a failure.

Early 2013 here, bought 7850-s to mine with after the Cyprus crisis pump.

Sold at 1000 late 2013 and bought 280x-es with the money for some serious hash power which I used for mintcoin and darkcoin -> btc.

Sold my btc last year because a German company made me wait 6 months from my first interview until my first day at work and I lost my savings. Told them to fuck off at the end.

But I stayed in EE and won't pay huge taxes on my altcoin gains so I'm happy with how things turned out.

You bought 1 btc late 2016
And you call anyone else a newfag

You probably got some of the btc I mined on a ThinkPad Lmao

that's because you are a failure. I started with 40k and have made 1.3MM in 5 months.

I wanna kill you after reading this. How dare you be so pathetic, man? Holy shit. I hope you get AIDS and cancer at the same time, motherfucker! Actually, I wish you get Ebola.

Me, but not on Veeky Forums. I made 5x back in 2013. I bought Ethereum in 2015 but sold because it wasn't doing shit and I needed the money. Feels bad... Well, let's keep trying.

>januari 2013
1 BTC for 1000$ +-
>3000$ profit +-

everyone posting here is a late adopter, they just dont know it.

some coins let the late adopters make money, like ethereums bubble this year, but if you're not already a millionaire you're going to have long and stressful shitcoin pump chasing ahead of you if you expect to get rich from this late-adopter cycle.

True.
Real early adopters are 2010 and below.

Altho if I had a decent salary back in 2013 I would have had hundreds of btc now, but 19 year old codemonkeys made only 10k/y in Bulgaria back then...

We all have the same story bro

Good job, you tripled your 100 dollars.

I mined bitcoin in 2011
I can't remember how much, I lost my wallet.dat in an HDD failure. They were basically worthless back then, so I didn't bother to back it up.
Right now I have less than 1 bitcoin, so I'm technically in the negatives
Hahaha ;_;

theres still money to be made, but there are so many shitcoins now, and new ones coming out every week, that buying and holding is just a losing strategy, as coins very easily get forgotten and end up relics on exchanges than actual networks anybody uses.

when the next bear market comes multiple generations of altcoins are going to drop and never recover, and new coins will keep coming out preventing any kind of renewed interest in "old tech", while only a handful of coins make it through.

imagine all the crypto millionaires still playing the game

at what price would you stop and cash out?

already passed my "quit" point, but you realize when you have a large amount of money its incredibly easy to throw 50k into a coin that you wouldnt even consider wasting money on previously.

its still a gamble though unless you really take the time to do your own research, because all of these 100-200 million + valuations for coins nobody cares about and nobody uses is another dot-com waiting to happen.

Yeah at least I am not rationalizing it.

I learned a lot but it’s too late now. Best opportunities are behind us.

well nows the second best time to start

Fucking newfag
t. bought BTC @ 1$ then again at 10$

I have 230 BTC on one exchange i am currently setting min and max's on. why does anybody listen to Veeky Forums kooks?! you are all nocoiners in my eyes. no bitcoin, maybe some eth...all shitcoins begging for mooning that will never happen. until you have at least 1 BTC (being nice... at least 10 is what i initially thought) dont be buying anything else at all... as a percentage , nothing will outperform BTC in the next 12 months. as Carl the Cuck said: are you fucking kidding me?!

And, how rich are you now?

Bought 100 eth at 42, just getting into icos recently. Bought 100k link and 30 eth worth of ICX
Will hodl both then reinvest
Going for the 1 MM

I agree. Shitcoins are purely for daytrading to increase your BTC stack.

Hold nothing overnight apart from BTC.

my point isn't its too late to make money, my point is now you have to work for it. you cant just "hodl" your way to millions because its no longer an unknown market, the only way to really get the kind of gains people were getting by accident years ago is to gamble your way there with shitcoins.

Haven't even started yet, trying to figure out the safest place to buy. Anyone here used Bittylicious?

>bought (my first) 0.1 BTC during the Dimon dip
>that's it
>gone up around 10% since then

>tfw only 4x my money now
at least i started with 50k

>nothing will outperform BTC in the next 12 months
thats definitely not true, in bubbles alts generally tend to outperform bitcoin almost every time, its the stagnant and bear markets you need to worry about being in alts for, unless youre talking a long view and you have more than just technical reasons to be in a coin.

Pretty rich.

Help a fellow bizraeli get rich bro. You gotta have money to make money. :'(

Btc

1Dp2cwD6KbgX16QY32neuQDGrM66FAj7SQ

jealous

You gotta hodl and get lucky, my dear man. I almost sold when BTC was 2$, but /g/ convinced me to stay aboard.

>remainder that we are still in a down trend

>tfw it's a good time to buy BTC when it hits the new floor

Seems like you’re on a pretty good track mate.

>bought 2.3 btc for 1'000$ in november 2013
>when the price dropped during 2014 I tried daytrading
>lost most of them
>spent some on physical stuff like t shirts
>gave some to friends/family as gifts
>forgot about them

I thought I had not any left, so when ethereum went from 400$ to 200$ I bought one
>try to create an account on bittrex
>says this email is used
>reset password
>had 0.4 btc worth still here
>did a lot of research of where to invest
>found walton in the FUD phase
>sold today so have now 1.45 btc

I'm still down my initial btc investment but way up in cash so that's already something.
Not sure where to go now, everything looks like a gamble, maybe I'll ride the Link wave before sibos, then the ETH update, then the BTC gold forks.

DIVE DIVE DIVE

Nigress waifu? Impossibru