Remainder that we are still in a downtrend from the ATH of 4900$

>remainder that we are still in a downtrend from the ATH of 4900$

pic related

God please.

>completely ignoring fundamentals
>believing his meme lines amount to anything

Excellent meme lines. I hope this comes true so I can buy more at the bottom.

>gonna break the ATH this time tomorrow.

what fundamentals?

not gonna happen

if true I would sell eveything I have to buy BTC

satoshi yamatoto here fuck u guys bitcions fuckin gay im outta here just sold all my bitcoines hahaaa
PEACE NIGGGAAAAAA

Not sure how bad it's going down but it's going down.

Veeky Forums this is the last warning
sell and wait for the dip
sub 3000 by end of October

I'm sick too of giving advice, who cares if they want to lose money.

>short on margin in this climate

>hardfork coming
>literally free money

yeah downtrend bro

seriously though it's true, we're at the start of a downtrend and at the end of a market cycle and have been in a rising wedge since the dip
bring an umbrella folks

Transaction rates have been steady increasing with the price rise, and volume has returned, once we bounce off of the resistance at 5k there will be no naysayers until Goldman's ball sacks decides they want more

meme lines/patterns don't work on the king

apart from the downtrend, Christmas is coming, that means people cashing out for vacations/presents/other Christmas expensive stuff

RSI is not overbought on most near term charts. you need to look at shorter term RSI before selling, BTC always enters oversold on 1 day charts before it dumps

btc always enters overbought*on 1 day charts before it dumps. see for yourself. this is how you can buy the top

yea cuz every buttcoin hodler has someone to buy christmas presents for lmao

also look at 4hr rsi. btc will dump around 80. you can ride 70-80 and then know it's time for a pullback.

hey, thanks for the indsight

the biggest gains are made at >60 and btc can remain overbought for weeks on end. only retards base their decisions on one indicator

yes, which is why I said you ride it high. sometimes up to 80. anything below 60 is a buy for me. BTC is in high demand. the charts aren't lying just read them.

>indicators