Are Indians the most cucked people?

Hindi formerly known as Urdu was literally the language of the Muslim armies.
"India" derives from Indus river of Pakistan
"Hindu" derives from Sindh province of Pakistan

When did you realise that without Britain, there would be no Indian nation or identity?

Paki in the UK detected

Does it stop you from refuting anything in particular, my fellow Pajeet in US?

Afghans, Pakis and Indians are in the same level of sub humanity

Pakis are in denial thinking they have a seperate history from India. They're supposed to be a part of the newly formes Indian nation but they fell for the Islam meme.

Arent Pakis just islamized Poo in Loos?
So just a worse version of Poo in Loos?
So before Islam wasn't that Poo in Loo Land?

Strange, the same thing could be said about Pakistan
Also isn't it convenient you left out how the Indus valley extended to Gujarat and Haryana or how the native peoples of the Indus valley were Dravidian, oh but that goes against your narrative doesn't it.

Define this "Indian nation"

Hi Pajeet

Same thing cannot be said about Pakistan because the Brits literally didn't want Pakistan to be separate.

Why does ever retarded Pajeet thing Indus valley is referring to the 5000 year old Civilisation? Indus Valley literally means the region around Indus river. There is no Indus River in Gujarat or Haryana.

Nobody believes in your Dravidian bullshit either.

You can't compare people like Kurds or Ossetians with Indians and Pakis
Complete different appearrance and language
Nobody beside Indians and Pakis can tell the difference between them and while I write this I realise that I dont give a shit about the history of that place
Have a gday

Stop making these threads.

i'm not indian i'm TÜRK. I just dont understand the fight between Pakis and Indians. The true enemy is the cracker race

BASED

No Idea what you are on about.
Map shows the actual groups of the subcontinent. Not the "we wuzz all the same" pc bullshit peddled by libtards.

The problem is the copious amounts of wewuzzing by Pajeets.

>Same thing cannot be said about Pakistan because the Brits literally didn't want Pakistan to be separate.
The Brits didn't really care desu, also when you mention the cradle of civilization, of course people are going to assume you mean the civilization.

K*RT in Germany detected

Doesn't matter if some parts did extend into Gujarat. They also extended to Afghanistan.
Indus Valley primarily refers to the major settlements in Punjab (both) and Sindh

>The problem is the copious amounts of wewuzzing by Pajeets.

Oh. Same problem that we have with (F)ersians then.

(F)ersian? I know it means Persian but why ?

>Pakis are in denial thinking they have a seperate history from India.
I'm not the p*ki but not all of India has the same history, barring some big events. What North-West, East, Central and South India all went through is different. It's like saying Brits and Russians have the same history.

>and while I write this I realise that I dont give a shit about the history of that place
Good for you then. IMO our history is just as interesting as Europes or the Middle East but I realize your average Veeky Forums "Why haven't Africans ever built anything????" poster wouldn't recognize that.

How are Lothal and Dholavira not major settlements?

you spelled sub human wrong

Neither Indians nor Pakis can claim to be a single group, so this ridiculous wewuzzing by Indians is over the top retarded

>Neither Indians nor Pakis can claim to be a single group, so this ridiculous wewuzzing by Indians is over the top retarded
what do you even mean by that?

For the same reason that Mehrgarh in Balochistan is also not. Different timelines.

Indians claim to be the same people, yet less than 2% of Indian population can even pretend to be the same ethnicity.

Are you kidding? Lothal is literally considered one of the most prominent cities of the Indus Valley civilization

>they claim to be the same
>but they don't
Que?

By Pajeets, for Pajeets.
Same Pajeets claim to have decoded the IVC language.

Nope
Only Harappa and Mohenjo.

Well then what's the evidence against Lothal being a prominent Indus Valley Civilization city?

Lothal is actually older than IVC.
The only thing linking Lothal to IVC is the claim that Harappans fled the Indus river sites to South India, via Lothal.

How many times are you going to make this thread you autistic asshole?

Did I activate your almonds? Seeing as I haven't been on here for 3 months, I will assume others have taken up my good word. Good to know.

Wouldn't that make an argument for Lothal being important to the Indus Valley Civilization?

Important. Yes
Part of IVC/Indus? How?

I should mention that I dont believe in the Dravidian meme.

Well if they were using it that would mean they incorporated the city into their civilization would it not?

Just to clarify. The migration theories are Pajeet claims. I do not subscribe to those.
There is no evidence of natural disasters that would cause an entire civilisation to relocate.

Uh, I wasn't trying to argue from that angle. I just meant that the ruins were like that in other IVC sites implying that they had settled there at some point.

Still far superior to Anglos, Russians, and other white "people."

Whether you believe in it or not is irrelevant. The IVC was most likely Dravidian.

Stop making these threads you fucking retard.

Take your shit to /pol/ mongrel. Your IQ is almost certainly in the double digits.

>There is no evidence of natural disasters that would cause an entire civilisation to relocate.

If you do not know of the Bronze-Age collapse you are a certified retard who has never studied history in the slightest. Now I am certain you belong in /pol/.

India would be better if it was Balkanized

There is a small chance it might end up like Africa though but we might have a bunch of self sufficient states

India is too powerful now to be Balkanized.

Balkanization is a process that happens from external forces. India is much stronger now than UK, and US is their ally.

the problem is with Azerbaijanis. We say they're our shia twins they say no they're (F)ersian. not only that, (F)ersians are shameless enough to claim that Seljuks and Safavids were (F) empires

How does it feel knowing Islam is the most cucked religion in the 21st century?

>+1 Million muzzies killed by US crusaders
>Israel still exists
>Chinks still ethnically cleansing Ughyrs
>Turks getting btfo by Kurds
>Palistiniggers still getting ass-raped
>Arabs still drinking camel piss

>if you disagree with me, you must post on \pol\
Anytime I see someone get wmotional and say shit like retard, mongoloid, etc I know they're not actually saying anything.

You forgot

>Muslims getting btfo in Myanmar by based Buddhists

Islam is a shit religion, sure.

Turkey was going good because we were secular IE non-muslim, now our shit leader thinks he is some wannabe Ottoman and is trying to Islamize the country. It will end in disaster like Egypt, Pakistan, Iran, etc.

I think a large part of it is the pathetic ethnic groups that follow Islam.

You have T*rks, Persians, Arabs, Blacks, etc. These are inferior people that would have failed irregardless of Islam.

Drop one on London please.

Thanks.

>IMO our history is just as interesting as Europes or the Middle East
Subcontinent history is a novelty. Nobody outside of India cares about it unless they're diaspora or religious, just like nobody would care about Western history if the West wasn't the cultural hegemon for 500 or so years.

Actually, nobody cares about history. Apart from a few academics and hobbyists.

>India is much stronger now than UK, and US is their ally.

And how many of those academics and hobbyists care about Indian history without some kind of stake in it?

UK has no space or ICBM program. That is a massive strategic disadvantage.

They rely entirely on US provided Trident missiles. Which they don't have full control over.

>cultural hegemony for 500 years
While I agree that they do have a large influence, it's been in no way near 500 years long.

Spain was colonizing the New World and Portugal was setting up shop in the Far East during the early 16th century. Both spread Church culture, and later Renaissance culture, as far as they could and to as many foreign countries as they could.

>Spain was colonizing the New World and Portugal was setting up shop in the Far East
Which was selective in those specific parts. Most Western culture really spread in the past few hundred years (especially from the mid 20th century).

Indian history is definitely as interesting as middle eastern

>When did you realise that without Britain, there would be no Indian nation or identity?
What a funny coincidence. Modern british nation derives its identity from India and Pakistan.

And also from Poland and Nigeria

The advent of Islam to this shitty pagan land was the best thing to happen in this part of the world. I have great hopes for Pakistan. The shithole of India on the other hand.

Keep telling yourself that Paki, and remember: poo goes in the loo.

indians call their country Bharat and not India

you don't need toilets when your whole country is a toilet

My BLACK brother

Pakis are indians in denial

Only Pajeets actually believe this.

Its right up there with Egyptians were black meme. Surely you Pajeets can see how idiotic it is to claim heritage of a region that has its own natives.

Kangz?

If IVC aren't dravidians why are they not street shitting and you are?

Didn't the IVC invent the sewage system?

Explain this paki. Why are the southern niggers less capable of shitting in their own streets then you are?

>because the Brits literally didn't want Pakistan to be separate.
Heh

"no"

Almonds definately activated.

IVC being Dravidian in origin would mean that Summerians were Dravidian as well.

Indians are shit

Indians use "Proto-Dravidian", "Dravidian" and "South Indians" interchangeably, i.e everything is Dravidian until proven otherwise.

>Bronze-Age collapse
> Takes that to mean that Indians were Kangz all along.

Nice dodging the argument by posing an irrelevant third question.

Why does Pakistan shit more on its streets then Kerala?

>bronze age collapse
>1600BC

Kill yourselves retards.

Plus Indians smell bad.
Checkmate.

>muh Kerala

Is this your best IVC wewuzzing claim?

>paki reduced to speechlessness already

Call me when all of your population has toilets.

lel.

Autistic Pajeet thinks he has proven his Indus heritage.

I'll give you Turks, Blacks and possibly Arabs. But Persians? For fuck's sake man, for most of antiquity they were probably the world's dominant power.

>>Great hopes for Pakistan

This is what we call a "hot take."

>indus valley is part of Pakistani history ok
>this is how pakis learn history
Rakhigiri, and Lothal are some of the biggest sites of the mature IVC you goatfucking retard.

>country with it's own missile defence program
>not more powerful than the big aircraft carrier known as the UK

>paki claims that hindi comes from urdu
yes, which is why it literally used hindi grammar and persian loanwords.
This is the absolute state of pakis.

But the indian states would never unify without the invasion of the british.

And you know this, how?

Indian states didn’t exist until the colonial rule of Britain, retard.

Because today, without any common foe, tensions between the hindu religion and muslim religion has risen. Muslim-hindu riots happened numerous times.
Also, even the regional communities harbour hatred aginst each other, though negligible.

I mean the kingdoms. India wasnt a country it was just a region of kingdoms that had closely common cultures or religions.

Hindu and Muslim tension became worse under the British rule, especially towards the end.

So was China. Doesn’t mean someone couldn’t have risen to unify all the kingdoms.

>has risen more than before
lmao.

Indus Valley is Pakistan. Pick up a fucking map sometime you repugnant shitposter.

Hindi came into existence in 1890, when Pajeets demanded language other than Urdu you fucking retard. Pick up a book sometime.

Urdu was the language of the invading Ghaznavid army. Literally, language of the camp.

I know you are complete retard who seems to think Hindustani language was Hindi. Hindustani was written in Persian alphabet and was another name for Urdu at the time.

State of Pajeets. Fuck me.

Only because the name India actually comes from the region of Pakistan. Not because the country now styled as "India" has anything to do with the name.

You should honestly end yourself.

No its basically muslim indians LARPing as arabs. Although now it seems like they think they are their own cultural identity after reading this thread.