Was Egypt the greatest civilization the world has ever known?

Was Egypt the greatest civilization the world has ever known?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

Up to 600 bc yes, probably, then Greece owned them, since they came up with the concept of mathematical proof

AYY YOO

Hol Up

SO U BE SAYIN

Egyptian art really is underrated

DAT WE WUZ PHARAOHS N' SHIEEET NIGGA

>dem hips on that greek guy
THICC

>implying Exodus happened.

I don't get it why they represent Egyptians as full blown [sub Saharan Africans] when there are Copts who descend from them and look nothing like [sub Saharan Africans].
>wtf, google dictionary doesn't recognize "Copts" in its dictionary

Well, even Ethiopians don't really look like sub-Saharans, just really dark tanned Arabs/Caucasians.
I guess it formed a continuum up the Nile, linking all the Semitic languages.

cuz nigga the whitebois took us from our land so we don't know who we is so we all pharoahs

Yes.

However, all the other Nordic civilizations were great too.

WE

...literally were kings.

Now go and cry my swarthy friend :)

WE

Going by their art, it seems like the southern phenotype was predominant.

Even if that were the case, those people are far from West Africans or even caucasoid-mixed American niggers.

Oh of course nothing like west africans.

>even caucasoid-mixed American niggers.
Eh, I'd be careful on that. There are some black Americans with enough mixture that they can pass for other races. Look at colin kaepernick. Every now and then, I see an African American that could pass for Ethiopian.

?

Slave imports during Greco-Roman period; perhaps from Northern Europe. Tombs don't show any sign of not being commoners.
Art style. I guess in a few thousand years, nordicucks will claim Japan because of anime.

Henna hair dyeing. Also, nearby Berbers tend to have blonde and red hair sometimes so gene flow can't be ruled out.

>Slave imports during Greco-Roman period
>circa 1390 BC
Are you a literal Brainlet?
Yea, they have just magically chosen blue eyes instead of let's say golden eyes. Why? Because the Nordic man existed there.

>circa 1390 BC
Sauce me. If it's not what I found on google, then my 3rd explanation is probably sufficient. Combination of hair dyeing and/or gene flow from Berbers.

>Yea, they have just magically chosen blue eyes instead of let's say golden eyes. Why? Because the Nordic man existed there.
Blue eyes probably existed as it exists in varying degrees amongst many populations; probably from prehistoric indo gene flow. I'll give you that. But there is no evidence of any sort of nordic elite you're cherrypicking art hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
>circa 1930 BC
It's the blond pharaoh from the picture.
>Blue eyes probably existed as it exists in varying degrees amongst many populations; probably from prehistoric indo gene flow.
Indo equals NORDIC.
>But there is no evidence of any sort of nordic elite you're cherrypicking art hard
There is, the literal mummies.

Pic unrelated?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
Literally says this individual was probably of foreign origin.

>Indo equals NORDIC.
Traces of prehistoric nordic gene flow? Sure. That doesn't give credence to wewuzzing though.

>Literally says this individual was probably of foreign origin.
That's the point. He was an Indo-European Nordic Pharaoh ruling swarthy semites.

Eyo cracka

He wasn't a pharaoh. The pharaoh of his time was native.

>NORDIC
You mean, carriers of I2 haplotype?

WE

WUZ

And the indus civilization as well.

Her bust is one of my favorite pieces of ancient art.

Do mummies retain their hair colour? Why are their hair colours blondish?

Greek civilization has contributed more in the long term. Western legal and philosophical traditions really started with the greeks, not to mention that the Greeks conquered egypt

Is that the original?

Some blacks that is modern, is that true?

They dont look caucasian, they look mullato

>Greek civilization has contributed more in the long term.
To western civ

Other civs had all those, you just cant accept it because "muh european civ"

We are european and we superior

Indo and nordic are not same. Aryans came from himalays and bords came from europe, how the fuck can aryans reach so far away?

So what. He was still an important figure. And there were Nordic emperors too.
R1
Literally were kings, as provem by mummies.
I'm not sure yet if it was really Nordic, but Vedic India definitely was.
Nordic blood.
>. Aryans came from himalays and bords came from europe
LOL dumb pajeet. No you wuz not "da real aryans", pathetic subhuman.

I do not consider myself an aryan neither i am one. Though, pure aryan blood thrives in india to this date. They are from brahmin families, the highest caste. But my caste is excluded, they call us untouchables. If i am treated in such horrible way, then why would i say brahmins are aryans? That is because it is true. Also, aryans are not superior. No race is superior. Given the chance, any person from any race can surpass any person from any race regarding specific fields.

Brahmins are only patrilinearily Aryan, they are mixed with your dravidian mutt volk, this is why they don't look Nordic.

WE WUZ GINGERS

I have seen people from brahmin families that look neither nordic nor like the mutts nor like me.

>Not interpretting every story in the Bible as literal history is modern fedora level atheist
Bit of an idiot are you

>gaymans
>aryan
>nordic

>implying that nords are aryans.
Stop saying bullshit stupid shit.

Ancient Egyptians weren't Semites. True though that both Egyptians and Semites are considered "Afro-Asiatic" (at least by language) and Egyptians had some stereotypically "Semitic" customs like circumcision.

Still, your typical "ur-Semitic" culture was (semi-)nomadic herdsmen and traders living in the desert, whereas Egyptians were settled farmers. If you follow "Bible anthropology" (lol) I guess Egyptians would be "sons of Ham" not "sons of Shem" even if their aristocracy, as you claim, were "sons of Japheth".

Anyway Egyptian pharoahs were Celtic Atlanteans not Nordic Hyperboreans lolololol.

What's all this wewuzzing bullshit about Egyptians either being Nordic or Negro... just accept already that Egyptians were MED.

>not denying history is fedoratier

When it comes to construction then yeah probably.