Watch Nixon On Nixon

>Watch Nixon On Nixon
He was WOKE AF
>Watch the Frost/Nixon interviews
This poor man... He got it, and they crucified him for it.

What are the least biased books about Nixon as the man, his presidency, and the whole Watergate fiasco?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTM18HXRxcw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3IfB23W4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one?

>nixon was woke

He became more woke after that. There's a tape where he says you can never trust Jews because they'll turn on you.

he was unironically right though about jews

youtube.com/watch?v=rTM18HXRxcw

I know, that's why I want to know more about him

He was one of our greatest presidents.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3IfB23W4c

Not sure what the jew thing was all about, it's a spook and you wouldn't expect a pragmatic realist like Nixon to fall for it.

>pragmatic realist
Just like Henry Ford, right?

Anyone have anything about his presidency? Wouldn't mind knowing what he actually did as president.

He made Amtrak by bundling together numerous private passanger rail lines which were considering total closure.

Was not a crook.

two raise peace signs/10

Created EPA
Created Amtrak
Ramped up Desegregation
Re-approached China
Tried getting us out of Vietnam "with honor"
Started "War on Drugs"

Try wikipedia

>(((wikipedia)))
Good joke

>Ended the Gold Standard

The second worst president in U.S history.

>The second worst president in U.S history.
You mean F.D.R.?

The gold standard only works if you don't have a central bank.

>beat hitler
>ended the great depression
>created the post-war international order
Literally a goddamn hero. Fuck off nazi scum.

this desu

You poor uneducated child.

Unless you're a kike or a nigger. Then it makes sense I guess.

It's still better than pure fiat money, and as another note the Federal Reserve's existence is why Woodrow Wilson is the worst president in history.

Just watch Nixon in China. It explains his presidency and foreign policy quite well.

Hi Ron!

Please tell me how allowing a quasi governmental bank continually monetize debt is a good idea. Particularly, when it is supposed to "serve the people."

Marijuana kills.

Thanks, pal

So rather than refute his points you just call him a nigger. Guess you must be one of those (((people))) who can't cash in their burgerbucks for shiny shekels anymore

The honest reason?

The US Dollar is the mack daddy currency of the fucking world. Every country wants USDs and world trade is built around it.

The central bank means we can manipulate our currency to whatever we want and foreigners will just have to just take it.

Perhaps one day that will be a bad idea but for now, they just have to endure whatever the central bank decides to do.

Most of the population doesn't believe in the jewspiracy theory, are they jews too?

Also Fordtopia places Ford squarely outside the definition of pragmatic realist. He must have been one of those people who are really smart at 1 thing and 1 thing only.

He saved China and almost saved America.

Alright fine.

>Beat Hitler
Patton himself said we fought on the wrong side. Just because YOU didn't like his politics doesn't mean that's a good thing.

>Ended great depression
WW2 ended it with massive government spending. Didn't matter who was charge that would've happened. In fact, it was government intervention that extended the the Great Depression longer than it should have. Go to Veeky Forums for that one.
>Created the post war international order
How the fuck did F.D.R. do that?

Besides that, he was buddies with commies and called Stalin "Uncle Josef" He was a filthy communist faggot much like I imagine you to be.

And fuck Social Security. I want out of that ponzi scheme.

Ford was just a man that wanted the world he believed had greater purpose and had the money to make it happen.

>Massive Government Spending like the New Deal can't save the economy.
>WWII's massive Government Spending saved the economy.
Conservators actually believe this

The New Deal sucked ass. If it was so great, why didn't it work? WW2 put people to work on a massive scale unlike we've seen before or since

The shit about minorities I could do with out, but everything else seems bready good desu

And we shouldn’t have that either to be completely honest

Like one of his biographers said, Nixon wanted to be remembered for what he accomplished but instead will be remembered only for Watergate.
>pretty smart guy who couldnt get over his crippling demons, like some of the people on this board