/fraud/ general

Steroids general.

Previous

Should I take the steds at 26? I assume my test has peaked by now.

hhh

Who's got that diggity dank tren e and mast e?

Any reliable places to buy? My friend gave me an email address to a dude that sells testosterone. Is that normal?

Jesus Christ stop.

I got tren e for sale, no mast

New phone who dis? JJ, 8, Turk?

Who is"I"?

Been cruising on 200mg Test every 7-10 days. Pop a 12.5 asin when nipples get puffy. Feel kinda weird right now like I tanked my estro. Boners are non-existent. probably the cause?

did i fuck up or did i do good?

>this petite cutiepatootie girl in my gym
>she must've recently joined, like a month or two ago
>shes good looking but doesnt know it (JACKPOT)
>have made eye contact with her alot of times, also catched her looking at me multiple times
>shes working out with her skinny old man dad, he seems chill
>doing seated cable rows today next to the cable cross machine shes working triceps in
>shes doing her last set, her dad just left
>think fuck it might aswell say something before she leaves
>ask her "so have you been training at this gym a long time?" (sounds better in my own language)
>"yeah, a while :)"
>say i've seen her for a few weeks and the results are showing
>she says thanks and burst out in this nervous loud laugh, then looks down, goes to grab her bag and leaves

now this may sound autistic as fuck but i assure you it wasnt as bad as its sounding

but what the fuck happened?

did i fuck up? did she spill her spaghetti? was she retarded?

gonna play along as if nothing ever happened but im gonna start saying hello when i meet her from here on

Test E??

she got scared by the big sweaty bacne roider with a bloated moonface

but my face is not bloated :(

Haha fuck I think she must have left her spaghetti cooking at home and suddenly remembered. Probably just shy, maybe embarrassed for her dad to see her getting hit on.

Be persistent and it might /workout/

Or she's scared of you

Could be

how to get girls:

step 1; be more attracive
step 2; don't be ugly

>step 2; don't be ugly
tfw

her dad had already left for the showers, ill just play it cool and say hi next time i see her, read her a little more and decide if i continue or just drop the case

>step 2; don't be ugly

Any experiences with naps gear here? I don't care about the customer info leak.

Just, did you get your package and was it decent shit?

>it is a masT post his pic in high test male thread but doesn't get any (you)'s :(

How to get hated & ignored by everyone else;

step 1; be better than everyone else
step 2; dont be ugly

>Anavar isn't a real drug. It doesn't exist.

Discussting

you should have posted some pics of your glutes instead

Don't play hearthstone on tren
I want to punch my monitor so badly

I haven't done my pin today cuz anxiety.

Pls call me a pussy and tell me to man up.

my ass is bigger than most woman

making woman mad af

i have it too. Everytime

Just do it. DO ITTTTTTTTT

don't think about it, just stick it in.

>100kg monster
>prolly roiding since years
>feared to pin

seriously? i thought you overcome that shit after a few pins

They r pretty legit. The only issue is with customs... idk how strong the security is where u live with them but ive had my package seized 2 already so now im going for the 3rd one i hope its the charm

ok my shits arrived
where should my first pin go?

I got scared, since i pinned some into my vein and almost fainted. Before that, i had no problems

just take one huge breathe and just do it without thinking about it.

where do you live?

vg

Yes. Atmosk (at) tutanota (dot) com

>those mornings when you wake up, look in the mirror just before you take a piss
>and go "oh shit I look like a big guy"
Feelsgoodman

I think I'm just gonna get really drunk first and then pin.

You are a pusillanimous coward.
Fortify your gonads.

There's not all that much you can do terribly wrong with the pin itself. Some painful stuff, but nothing that's gonna kill you or injure you long term.

>those mornings when you wake up, stand on your tip toes to look in the mirror just before you take a piss
>and go "oh shit I look like a big guy"
FTFY

made me kek. thank you breh

we gunno moke it ull

you're a fucking pussy.

overcome your fears

that sounds like it's gonna go to shit asap
film it

Stream it on periscope 2bh

lmao yes this pls

>FTFY
I have a fucking steppy stool you jerk!

If the midget can make it everyone can

Can you actually get high or drunk and then pin?
no prob doing that?

>Periscope myself injecting multivitamins.

At least it's better than g4p

Holy crap shaving your body takes off like 5% bf if you're a fatty.

Yeh, I should be fine as long as I don't miss the pin and end up stabbing my ballsack

/fraud/, how much do you spend on b&c a year?

ive been using roidsseek for while now. i dont really like it. does anyone have any other site(s)?

leddit

which subleddit?

Less than you would spend on protein powder.

sst

>Realistically
1.5-2K
>What I actually want to spend

why don't you like it?

does it deliver to the states?

I need a new site but so many of these look like bait or a scam

I have quite a bit of clen leftover from a cycle I did some time ago, if I took just clen while eating at a deficit would it help with my otherwise natty cut? Should I just run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Is there anything that would enhance it that's worth the money, yohimbine maybe? Also is there anything I can take to help with the headaches? Any help is appreciated.

>clen

Hell no it doesnt
If ur not lean stay hairy
A hairless fat belly looks mad suspect
Like a big gay baby

When im lean ill shave even my legs idgaf but dont do that

im a cop

Reddit
Like forreal how can you even be in this thread and not know
Thats almost willful

I know all the replies will say you can't do just one cycle, I'm assuming that is referencing the psychological addiction to being a fucking machine
But is physiologically possible to do just one cycle without causing any hormonal damage
Like If I were to run a test deca cycle and obviously run aromasin and then do a proper PCT would my hormones be fucked after? or could I just go to my natural hormone levels. I got my gear yesterday and I'm just trying to see if this is my thing but I don't want to be stuck cycling forever

>If ur not lean stay hairy
>A hairless fat belly looks mad suspect
>Like a big gay baby
bet you've seen some shit lmfao

you're right, though

Yeah of course
Most people stop eventually
My brother blasted a year straight
His kids nearly one

you did fine user. She just sounds nervous. Also she comes with her dad so i dunno she probably doesn't get out much. Casual hellos next time and introductions would be fine.

never added it up, but let's do some math for fun

cruise year round: 250 test e 100 deca e3d 0.625 letro ed
3 letro @ 40 = 120
6 test e 250 @ 35 = 210
4 deca 300 @ 45 = 180
total = 510
so to cruise year round = $510

lets say to blast i just add 700 tren for 8 weeks and do it 4 times a year
6 tren a @ 40 * 4 per year = 960

so roughly 1.5k

Just got a phone number from this cute af 10/10 bikini model that's fit as fuck, fucking great ass and legs, at the gym, told her we should work out some time

How long before I text her? I'm thinking a week, or at least a few days

thanks user

two, three days tops

Last day on msten
I'm going to lose my size before my bbq, I miss dosed it I think

Tfw thin enough to shave

Lol what are you implying

You should do a bunch of speed and call her a bunch of times in the middle of the night

how attractive are you?

how do you like msten compared to adrol/sdrol?

was thinking about trying it very soon here but idk

I personally don't wait if I'm not busy, if I'm busy I'll do it when I get around to it. At the end of the day you shouldn't put to much thought or effort into it, she either stays or goes, fuck it

Time for drol then
Kill em at the barbueq

Haven't done enough of the others t9 compare. Very nice pumps though. Hard, full, but not painful, like little angels are filling you up

Drol too would kill me though!
I know I'll drink so I might just Tudca it up today and tomorrow and get white girl wasted sat

Out of creatine too.
No water weight, should look dry because of the tren

How
Dying hiv children eat the shit like candy

Dying hiv chillin don't get alcohol poisoning

Alright. A lot of people say I look like wolverine from men, also been compared to Dexter, two p good looking dudes

> girl messages first on Tinder
> basically telling me off the bat to come over tonight and fuck her
> texts are strange though, like she has asperger's or something

I'm mildly intoxicated. Is this some kind of trap?

if she can't answer questions it's a bot. If she asks for dick pics it's a guy

Eh that pretty much sums it up
Real girls rarely ask you to fuck them straight up
Rarely ask for dick pics
Messaging first though is a good sign

Hmm, she also waits 15 minutes to reply every time. I suspect they started using Chinese people instead of bots. But, if I were a bot, I'd use a 8/10's pictures and this girl is... strange looking. Not unattractive but something's off... like Asperger's. She also reminds me of a Jewish woman I know that has Asperger's. Maybe it's ENTP!

I've got another transgirl though that actually injects herself with Estradiol which is... intriguing. Bitch knew right away that I take steroids

just post the shit already nigga

>asperger
>noticeable physically

wat.

I had a girl ask me to fuck her within a few minutes of talking. She was pretty weird, wanted me to rape her, asked if I was bringing weapons over.

I asked her for nudes first and she sent me a few, maybe ask to speak on the phone.

She lived about 10 minutes away, I went over and she didn't want to kiss, talk, or anything. She was actually pretty good, really into it. Decided I'd try to get fisting off my bucket list but I couldn't get past the knuckles. She had to go to work right after. Overall a pretty weird experience but I don't regret it.

Made sure to wrap it up good.

>did I fuck up?
>she acts autistic
you answered your own question

worst case scenario is that she's just not into you and doesn't know how to tell you

I suggest you just talk to her again next time, if you weren't going to do that anyway

>girls have it this easy

>can you rape me please?
>are you bringing weapons over user ;)?

wow I wouldn't have the balls to fuck a chick as crazy as that, I'd fear that it's some kind of legal trap which involves me getting sued and buttfucked in jail, you have my respect user

I'm probably more trusting of girls than I should be. I think I told a friend or 2 where I was going, and I think I left my wallet in the car. She left the door unlocked and was standing there in lingerie when I opened the door so I figured it was safe.

> tfw gym messages you asking if you're okay because you haven't been in a while

rest is important brah dont worry bout it

Aw

spoke to the dude who will be making my stickers now
Good dude, product is quality
Also turns out he makes good shirts for a fair price
Much cheaper than anywhere online

Definitely going to get this guy to make my "Eat Clen, Tren Hard" shirts/ stringers
If any of you fags want some dodgy meme worthy fit stuff on shirts/ singlets let me know and I'll have them made :^)

> find out the reason I keep getting denied for jobs is because a cop used the wrong ACD code for a ticket from 2.5 years ago, making it a "Major" violation
> no hope of correcting it

Beautiful country, isn't it? They manage to completely fuck up the minimal regulations we have and keep the honest average citizen down while my Jewish cousins reap the benefits of nepotism. My Jewish cousin is making $20/hr in a high-profile internship as a freshman. That internship will be gold on his resume, getting him a six-figure job straight out of college. He's family, I love him, it's not his fault, but the system is completely rigged against us goyim. Your success in life depends on who your daddy is.

Capitalism, the simulation of natural selection, is long gone yet many of you continue to blame today's problems on 'Capitalism' as if it has any relevance to the issue.

After I confirm it's not a bot so I don't look stupid

my friend went to law school and has a bunch of friends making $200k-$300k a few years out of college, a lot of them getting worse grades than him. Most of them have rich lawyer parents.

>American jobs: The post
Have fun in the land of the free fucker

I've worked with a dude who was convicted of murder who got a decent job after doing their time and showing they were decent member of society.

threadly reminder to block MG
Totally obsessed with austria

my jewish friend had someone else pay for his college, graduated straight into a powerful security clearance position, and makes or loses more in stocks daily than my entire self worth

life is rigged

if it makes you feel any better i'm a STEM major

so i'm just fucked because why not you know.

Kek'd

Is there any tips y'all woulda given yourself the first time you pinned?