You workin on those forearms Veeky Forums?

You workin on those forearms Veeky Forums?

Why does it seem like the shirt got a tiny bit tighter, too?

as somebody who wears shirts on a daily basis.

I think the fabric gets tighter as your roll the sleeves up, bitches fucking love it.

I think that means like when it's hotter in the room, not more attractive.

my girl talks about the rolled up sleeves being hot too. But what the fuck makes it attractive for girls? I mean it's literally moving fabric like 6 inches

Yes but it's not growing fast.

yes, ever since i saw pic related

My flexors can't fucking grow. My brachioradialis are fine though.

Guys are hotter when they roll up their dicks

That's one weird forearm senpai

girls fucking love forearms, no clue why

I remember before I even started lifting I was blessed with good forearm genetics and my ex would get all weird about me wearing things that showed off my forearms in front of other girls when she wasn't there. the rolled up sleeves look was a perfect example.

with some bulk and a visible chest through the shirt rolled up sleeves look has gotten drunk girls to point at me and shout about how cute I am

its a weird angle. flex with your arm extended and elbow facing up: it'll look the same

I wish it was mine.

You bet I am. One of my best selling points.

In fact, I love summer, because I get to wear all my tailored button down shirts and roll up the sleeves to show off those sexy forearms.

Clue to big forearms is holding heavy shit.

Not just farmerwalks with barbells, you need to clench bigger things with your hands, like 3 plates thick. And move your wrists in all directions.

how work forearm?

Im a dyel so it will not

jesus CHRIST

I wanna see your elbow tho.
Is it pointy?

>tfw you'll never have shredded extensor digitorum
is this an IFBB pro or some shit?

As a novice, what do you guys think about gyro balls for working out forearms?

it's fucking uncomfortable though if you have good forearms or arms

I don't know but he posts here.

more like gyno balls because only pussies use em

Get a job as a stockroom worker. Last 2 years opening boxes breaking down pallets and my forearms are huge I can crush any soup can like it was fucking soda now.

noice

Yes. I single arm deadlift 2pl8.
Reverse wrist curl a 65lb barbell.

My forearm roller broke, and i have yet to make another (might do that today).

But forearm isolations are for intermediates.

If you are a novice, stick to weighted chins (or add in weighted pull ups from time to time, if you REALLY want to target the forearms) and deadlift.

You can follow your heavy deadlifts with some single arm deadlifts (try to single arm more than half of your max, otherwise why bother)

Farmers carry are GOAT too, but people go too lighht with these, and mose gyms dont have farmers carry handles, and no gyms have heavy enough dumbbells

>tfw most of my shirts are getting too tight to properly roll up

Start doing barbell reverse wrist curls.
Seriously.

Wrist Extensors are pretty much untrained by barbell compounds. That part of my forearm started popping out from day one.

This

Even my sweatshirts and some hoods are getting too tight to roll up

jesus christ

I never trained forearms that much, my flexors are way bigger than my extensors indeed
thanks, I'll try it out

>tfw toothpick forearm genetics

He also tucked his shirt in correctly in the Second pic. Both are important

>muh jennetix
your muscles are not immune to hypertrophy.
deadlift 4pl8
single arm deadlift 2pl8
pull up 1pl8

when you hit those three targets, you will have decent forearms. if you then start doing volume training with forearm rollers and reverse wrist curls, your shit will explode.

>extensors

you talkin bout this shit senpai?

Not a problem for Veeky Forums. About 90% of this board consists of dyel skinnyfat manlet fuccbois

Hello summer friend. Read the Sticky.

>tfw my forearms will always be shit because of 6" wrists

Still roll up my sleeves because it's more comfortable and just feels more "confident", but I really wish I had bigger wrists so my whole arm would just look solid instead of the top being huge compared to the base.

Fucking hell, so jelly.