The perfect full body workout, prove me wrong

The perfect full body workout, prove me wrong.
>Front squat
>Then OHP it
>Rack it at the top of your OHP
>Pull ups on the bar

You could vary the grip and rep ratio. What's wrong with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXfkEW9WVNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it's light enough to press, it's too light to squat.

Is there something that works like reverse chains?
instead of it getting heavier the higher up it is, could it get heavier the lower it is, making the squat heavier than the press?

>what is chest
>what is biceps
>what is forearms
>what is traps
>what is calves

>Chest is used in OHP
>Biceps used in pull up
>If you fully extend and push up at the end of your OHP it gets your traps
>Squat leaning slightly on the balls of your feet to get you calves

shit, you're right

still dont think its as effective as actually isolating them though

Just because an exercise works a certain muscle doesnt mean that it provides a good enough stimulus for hypertrophy. If it were true then you would only ever need to do deadlifts because they are essentially a whole body exercise.

OP here, realistically I'm not saying this is the one and only exercise you'll ever have to do, but it does seem like it would be a half decent one and I'm wondering why I don't see anyone ever using it

I do all 3 of the exercises you listed, most people i know do as well i dont know what youre talking about

Because it's stupid supersetting for no reason. Plenty of people squat, OHP and pull-up, just not all at the same fucking time. If you want single exercises that use the whole body, learn the Olympic lifts.

You end up with lacking posterior chain (muscle problems, injuries, overly active quads, weak glutes..). Not enough lower back or hamstring stress in your routine. It could pass as a one day section on a 3 day a week full body program, but it will do more harm than good in a very long run.

And seriously, as a guy who has been doing pull ups for 10 years, they do not make your biceps that big..

you need to hang 20kg from your balls to double your bicep size

Yeah, i've been doing them for 10 years, so its not a surprise that im doing sets of 10 with 25kg

but is the weight attached to your balls

>clean and jerk
>deadlifts
>chin-ups
>dips

This is literally all you'll ever need.

you made my day

Front Squat
OHP
RDL
Rows

Great for metabolic conditioning and burning fat

What's wrong with it: the weight you OHP is meager squatting weight and your squat will never progress.

That's not great tbqh, I've been doing pullups and chinups for a bit more than a year and I am already doing 3 x 8 with 15kg on pullups and 3 x 8 with 20kg on chinups.

Why deadlifts there tho, if you assume that C&J already covers squats and presses, but not pulls?

That's where the ride slows breh, especially when you weight 93kg with 12% bf

>attaching it to your balls
>not the tip of your dick so you can make sick cawk gains to accompany your bigger back
It's like you don't even lift.

Front squats don't use your hamstrings.

I do a metcon/hiit sort of thing sometimes after a couple heavy lifts when I am short on time to emd my work out.

5 power cleans,
10 or so front squats
5 ohp
AMRAP bent rows

Did it with 50kg yesterday after heavy diddlys and weighted chinups because I only had about half an hour before I had to be somewhere. It gets a decent ohp workout in, good technique practice on powercleans for a noob like me, and a bit of hypertrophy work in on the front squats and rows as well as acting like a HIIT session in terms of getting you fucking gassed.

How do you think that you are going to get the bar to rack on your shoulders

Just fuck off with your crossfit shit and do those exercises one after another.

By jumping and shrugging.

Thinking of working in a similar thing for "B" days where I do heavy back squat sets followed by bench individually, followed by a complex made up of something like power cleans into front squats into RDLs into rows. This coukd be done with a heavier weight.

are you kidding me

As i said you fucking pantysniffer I do it evey few workouts when Im short on time. Normally I do a standard sort of progression on all the lifts.

You don't deadlift the bar up in a clean, you squat it up. You maintain an upright position, which causes the hamstrings to shorten. It's one of the reasons why front squats are harder than back squats, because the hamstrings aren't there to assist you.

You don't know what you are talking about, you don't maintain upright position, you start take more upright posture only after knees, before that, no, or you will lose power. You want to keep your ass back to get glutes and hammies to the second pull. And at the end of the second pull, you use triple extension violently, which involves hammies too.

And you don't jump or shrug. Here klokov explains why.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXfkEW9WVNU

daily reminder that klokov uses steroids and doesn't actually have any medals

Every Olympic athlete uses steroids, kid. And he has won a silver medal.

>chest is used in ohp
no, not at all

>not wanting balls hanging lower than dick like greek statues